Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

I've never had 1 dud seed with Crop King... however, once I ordered Dark Angel and when the seeds germinated.. the taproots just turned to mush. Called Crop King and Kyle re-reimbursed my order with 10 Purple Kush... THANKS CROP KING!!

I'm having an issue with Dark Angel as well. 0 out of three seeds germed. I have grown for a few years and know how to germ seeds. Not having much luck with DA. Lets hope the White Cookie, Revolver and Dark Indica do better lol

I am new to growing and need some info. I am on Canada's east coast i ordered my White Widow seeds on Monday and started germinating on Wednesday afternoon CKS is awesome. Put 5 seeds in water and 5 germinated, impressed to say the least. I just put the seeds into 3 inch peat pots and they just broke the soil today. I am using the pro-mix soil as it is supposed to have slow release nutrients to last a growing season. I wet the soil and pots and covered with baggies using an elastic. I was wondering in I put the seeds deep enough because the broke the soil so fast. I just have them in a warm room with natural light by the window with a regular light on as there are no grow shops here to buy any grow lights from. I want to do an outdoor grow as my indoor space is limited. I am building a raised bed 13feet x 2feet x 1foot filled with pro-mix will I need more nutrients than is in the soil for the grow? If so what is recommended Would miracle grow be okay? When should I put the plants outside? It has been cold an rainy here for the last two weeks nighttime lows of 7 to 10 degrees Celsius and daytime highs 13 to 19 degrees I hope it warms up soon what are the temps that would be optimal before they go outside? Thanks for your help, I need this grow to go well for me for my health.

Get them going I've had my crown royale and early vixen along with some auto flowers going for a few weeks now and transplanted outside a week ago here in Pei

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also if you can get them outside right away all the better I had mine under lights on 24 hrs at first just because it was still far to cold outside however now you should be clear sailing

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If it is not available you would be pretty safe with others, but I hear the Miracle Gro brand isn't much good. Two that I see many use on this site is Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and Happy Frog soil. Here is a link you may want to look at
Using Fox Farm's Ocean Forest Soil
:welcome:

Just finished germinating 3 northern lights seeds from CKS in paper towel and they sprouted about a 1/2" in 2 days.

so i just moved them to a pot with Vigoro organic soil. I put some water in it and put it in the windowsill for sunlight.

I'm a first timer so I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do to help them grow. I did buy a Philips Agro Plant light and clamp reflector. I thought maybe I could put this in my dark garage with a timer so that it gets the right amount of light.

anyone else do this or have any suggestions? thanks!

Is it warm enough in your garage? Are you in an area that is dry or humid. Any pot should be good to use as long as you don't use the pete pots like I did. You may want to place a baggie over the pots to serve as a humi- dome but still lets air in.. The key is temps 73 to 78 degrees lots of light, moist soil and baggies loosely over the pots or cups to help with humidity. Don't over water just spray soil with a spray bottle using RO water or distilled water just enough to keep soil moist. Remove baggies after they are up about an inch. You will then need some lighting. If you leave then in the window sill the plants will stretch to get to the light. a couple of 6500k 23 watt cfls in those clamp on work light reflectors should do for now you will need more when they get bigger unless you are going to be transferring them outdoors. Things I needed when starting out. Lights and reflectors, pH meter, humidity/temperature meter. ppm meter, and nutrients. I got everything but the lights and reflectors off of amazon. Good luck by the way I found 18 hours of light and 6 hours of complete darkness to be optimal for growing as the plants need rest like us.
20160614_152237.jpg
20160630_152709.jpg

hey thanks for the info! Well considering right now it is in the mid 90s here in the summer time my garage is a little cooler, but yeah it is definitely in the 78 degree range. Right now i have it in my window sill and the temperature in my house is about 78 degrees.

The light I bought on amazon was the Philips 415307 Agro Plant Light 120-Watt BR40 Food Light Bulb along with the Woods 0151 18/2 SPT-2 Clamp Lamp Light w/ 8.5-Inch Reflector, 150-Watt, 6-Foot Cord. Then I just bought a timer so that I could give it the 12 or more hours per day that it needs.

Keep in mind, I bought the auto flowering northern lights from crop king seeds, so these should grow on their own from what I understand.

I thought maybe I'd give it a few days in the window that gets a lot of daylight during the day, and then once they start growing in, I thought moving them to my garage with the clamp light and timer would be a good bet.

I've never done this before so this is a first time for me. I put 3 germinated seedlings into the pot in a triangle, hopefully that's ok! haha

Back
Top Bottom