DIY Grow Room

rumplestiltskin

Hey, so I have a cupboard in my bathroom which is 90cm/80cm/280cm. Can't find a tent with a decent size for optimal space so I've decided to just do it myself. - This will be my flower room, I have a smaller setup and tent for my veg room, going to try get a harvest every 50 or so days.

1) I will use a Dulux Super Matt White Paint.
2) Probably will put some inner foam or something on the door on the inside to prevent light from been able to be seen, also help reduce smell/noise.
3) Put a lock on the door in case a guest goes in there hehe.
4) What do you think of this carbon filter setup? Viper 6" 600 with a (720m3/h) fan and some 6" acoustic silent ducting. - I want to make it zero smell if possible, in case the guests get a wiff of the plants etc.
5) Mars Hydro TS 3000W, 300W Actual wall. - Going to drill into the ceiling with 4 hook screws and use hanging rachets.
6) Some sort of standard small fan for a bit of airflow and to keep my babies blowing around ;) lol.
7) 2 x 5 gallon fabric grow pots and 2 Amnesia Haze Fem Seeds.

What do you think and am I missing anything?

Sounds good. What are you doing for air intake?
Generally, nothing, never have. I know I should though. My extractor fan goes through the ceiling into the loft. Maybe I could put a vent on the roof and then an intake fan and tube back in, what do you think? Would also keep temperature cool as its from outside.

Make sure the j hooks are screwed into a ceiling joist or structural framing member not just screwed into sheetrock, if mounting thru sheetrock is your only option then use toggle bolts

Burn a candle in bathroom when you have guests. Assuming a cupboard is a closet you could draw fresh air in under the door and exhaust vent into attic or loft and let the odor dissipate from that space, if you vent straight outdoors then you will broadcast the scent of your plants directly into your neighborhood. Not sure if I follow you but don’t think you can vent out and do intake all from the same roof vent if that’s what you are going for... plus roof is going to be hot as hell in summer and not a source of cool air. I will say punching a hole in the roof is not for amateurs...

Back
Top Bottom