Does Gorilla Glue Need Carbon Filter?

Honestly, I wouldn't know either way. The HT article was debating the source for white strains and said they thought all white strains sprang from White Russian.

Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time an article in HT contained more enthusiasm than facts, and probably not the last, either.

Here is what Simon has to say about White Russian:
Serious Seeds said:
These seeds produce strong, healthy, fast growing plants that are fantastic in appearance and effect. Very popular also for outdoor growing in Spain, France, Italy and California. This variety is our most typically Indica strain. White Russian is a stable cross of our original AK-47 and the famous award-winning clone of White Widow from the 90s.

He ought to know.

Guess so...though whoever the person was did say WR. The article mentioned he traced Whites back and he thought it lead to WR. I certainly was not promoting the idea...just remembered the article.

The White Widow that is the Mother of Serious' White Russian was bred by Shantibaba when he was still with Arjan @ Greenhouse.
White Widow beget all the popular "White" hybrids sold for a good many years.

Shantibaba is with Mr Nice now isn't he? Pretty sure he took his 2 best strains with him when he left. White Widow and Super Silver Haze. That is why the SSH from Greenhouse is different. I have never had a chance to get the Mr Nice SSH. A true original.

Shantibaba is with Mr Nice now isn't he? Pretty sure he took his 2 best strains with him when he left. White Widow and Super Silver Haze. That is why the SSH from Greenhouse is different. I have never had a chance to get the Mr Nice SSH. A true original.

Yes he is. Him, the late Howard Marks, and Neville created MNS. As far as I know, MNS is the only shop that has Neville's classic, epic P1 stock. The SSH is absolutely world class bonkers~if you don't mind the 11-14+ week flower times..
As I'm sure you know, the purer the Haze phenotype, the longer it goes. And the longest ones are certainly awe inspiring but they're not easy to finish under typical HIDs as they're extremely equatorial sativa in type.
Nobody really runs actual Haze these days-it's not a yielder & it's damn sure not a cash . crop. Which is a shame because it's world class smoke in every regard. I adore it, have had it for years & will continue to run it, with no apologies.

Ok, ☕

I managed to keep a Malawi alive for 16 weeks. It actually did pretty good indoors but could have used another week or 2. Just no room. Her little sisters pushed her out. I was amazed at the great Haze flavor and wonderful high from Cantalope Haze from DNA. Not sure how it stands as a pure Haze with its 10 week finish. Still have SSH from Dinafem and Greenhouse and SLH from greenhouse. The story is still out on what will be my favorite Haze when its all over.

I managed to keep a Malawi alive for 16 weeks. It actually did pretty good indoors but could have used another week or 2. Just no room. Her little sisters pushed her out.

A good candidate for a single-plant (or at least single-strain (clones from the same mother, maybe) scrog setup, I'd guess.

My grows are usually set up with multiple strains so a single plant or strain is not a problem. I just have not found a landrace that I like as much as hybrids. My new search is with slightly changed landraces. The re-worked Acapulco Gold from Barnes Farm will be my next shot at a landrace.

Back
Top Bottom