Donmayn's Second Grow - 600W - Multi-Strain

donmayn

So after a first grow that didn't end up quite as planned but was valuable in terms of learning. Im finally set up to go for my second round!I learnt a lot through out my last grow with help from a few of you here and this time im hoping will be a complete success! So without further ado..

Set up - 1.2mx1.2m tent, not quite sure on height but id say theres plenty.

Nutrients - Bio Bizz line up. Used Bio bizz grow/bloom/topmax last run, going for full line up this time.

Medium - Soil. Bio Bizz Light Mix.

Light - 250w HPS veg and 600w cool hooded HPS flower.

Method - Undecided.

Strains - When I can decide on just how many plants to do, I will see which strains to do.

I am not quite sure how many plants would be best for this size grow space. I have read around and Iv seen everything from 4 large plants to 3 rows of 3 so im a little perplexed as to what to do. I want to try a range of strains but also maximize the space I have to work with so hopefully you guys can shed some light on the matter.

The new set up.​

IMG_049734.JPG

Whilst Im still deciding on what to do with my own, Iv been helping with my friends 2nd grow and will be updating on this for you all in the mean time!

Week 1. from cut.
WEEK_1_JT.jpg

Week 2.
WEEK_2_JT.jpg

Week 2 and 5 days.
2_WEEK_5_DAYS.JPG

Week 3. Transplant into 50L.
IMG_055137.JPG

I dont know if any can see but he's been experiencing some curling of the tips with slight darkening to them as well, They were suffering this before the transplant also.

Very excited and cant wait to start my own once again.. Stay high. Donmayn.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom