Dr Bob finally gets around to saying HI after lurking forever in the corner

Hi Dr Bob. Nice to see that you started a journal. I am going to pop over to it and sub. :Namaste:

Pop in whenever you have a chance. We love folks from Colorado around here. :thumb:

Bob ;)

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Bob and 60 cal and anyone else. I just posted up a bunch of new pictures if you would like to come see them you are invited over.

Just thought I would stop by and say hello Dr Bob. Hows the greens on your end going? I am just thinking of what I am going to do next. I hope all is well for ya. Hey SmokerJoe I will be right over and check out what you got going on.

Bob and 60 cal and anyone else. I just posted up a bunch of new pictures if you would like to come see them you are invited over.

Just finally saw them! Dang it takes me a while to get around.

Bob ;)

Just thought I would stop by and say hello Dr Bob. Hows the greens on your end going? I am just thinking of what I am going to do next. I hope all is well for ya. Hey SmokerJoe I will be right over and check out what you got going on.

Hey man sorry for the late reply! Did you come up with any ideas on what's next? I may be doing something more like your one plant journal next up. Long veg, big plant etc. Just to do something different. I always cram my tent full of different stuff that grows at many paces so doing one at a time would be kinda cool. I really want to go for good A+ varieties now. That is going to be the priority moving ahead.

Bob ;)

Hey man sorry for the late reply! Did you come up with any ideas on what's next? I may be doing something more like your one plant journal next up. Long veg, big plant etc. Just to do something different. I always cram my tent full of different stuff that grows at many paces so doing one at a time would be kinda cool. I really want to go for good A+ varieties now. That is going to be the priority moving ahead.

Bob ;)
Grade A+ is good. Can not wait to see the list. You got any strains in mind to give me a little preview. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom