Dread's 1st Indoor Hydro Grow.

i use hygrozyme for the root system.I sulute it for small roots.i use dwc for my veg.This gives them nice healthy white roots.but your on top of your game with the airstone.watch the nute levels.if you notice your getting a build up check you airstone then tend to collect buildup.

your getting new root growth isee so you look fine just watch p.h n e.c levels.if it continues then change the rez out to plain water.

1 more important thing..GOTTA BRING THE REZ TEMP DOWN!!! that warm is a breeding ground for bacteria and it could potentially cook the root system.

hey man nice setup.. i have nearly the same goin on right now n i lost 2 sprouts as well :/ and butcher, ima heed your advice as well man... good job dread, im in!

Odorous: let me know whatever i can do im here everyday. Hit me up on my journal or anyother thread at that.or feel free to P.M me.

Dread : check these pict out they are of my D.W.C system i've got going for the veg.(Not trying to post on your thread just hope this gives you an idea of how good YOUR airstones work for roots)
IMG_19522.JPG

close up:
IMG_19532.JPG

Thanks for all the help and tips butcher.

Odorous, thanks for stopin by. I feel ya on losing the sprouts... Its sad to think of the beautiful buds that could have been.

Thanks for checkin things out Tunes...

Big girl is doing alright. There are some spots forming on the old growth. I'm going to change to plain water if it shows signs of spreading.

006152.JPG

012110.JPG

New sprout. I think this ones gonna make it...

01498.JPG

that sprout looks albino lol? ... is it the flash doin that? cuz they usually come up green for me :/ haha.... dude the fact that youre STILL trying to plant a sister sproutling for that big'n has inspired me bro.. i lost those 2 and i wasnt gonna replace em, cuz im bein impatient and i thot itd be too big of a time in b/w the other 2... but its only like day 5, ive got 4 seeds germin now to replace my 2 lost soldiers ;)

good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom