Dread's Indoor 400w DWC

Thank you all for everything you have taught me over this past year or two. I really appreciate all the kindness and love I have recieved from all the 420 members...

Unfortunately, this grow has come to a shocking and abrupt end. While I was out of town yesterday, someone broke into my apartment and robbed me of all my possesions including 42''tv, computer/monitor, 3 gibson guitars, and my grow supplies to just to name a few items. All in all I lost about $3500 worth of stuff. Oh yeah, they stole all my stonerhenge and sativa crop that I had curing. Money cant buy back those nugs...

I dont really know what else to say right now other than thank you all for the support and kindness. I'm going to deeply miss sharing my journal with everyone and all the good 420 vibes you all have shown me. I will be in the process of setting up a new grow. When I get a new computer,(I'm using my friends in case anyones wondering) I will be sure to check in with everybodys journals and keep in touch.

Thanks for all the positive vibes you have shared with me! Being on these forums is one of my favorite things in the world, and its a shame someone had the nerve to trash my place and ruin it for me. That being said, whoever it was will most definitely be paying some serious karma dues here shortly...

:thanks: all who have glanced over my journals from time to time!

When you blaze that next bowl of kind, think of me!! :ganjamon:

SEE YA EVERYBODY! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON! LOVE AND RESPECT FROM YOUR MAN DREAD!! :grinjoint::grinjoint:

NO! WTF! not your stonerhenge and your babys. I have a knot in my throat just thinking about it. Man Doc, someone has been keeping tabs on you for sure.

I am really ticked off! I wish there was more we can do as a community, but my best wishes go to you and please do stop in and just say hello every now and then. We will be looking forward to hearing from you, please take care and don't try to go after those punks....let them have there fix hopefully they get some bad shit and OD.... OK-OK down boy!

You must get a dog, a big one that can eat a person with one bite.

Much respect to you my friend and thanks for all of the info and the smiles you bring to 420magazine.com!

JAH RASTAFARI please take care of our brother.

Thanks for the condolences everyone, it means alot!

I do not believe this was some random occurrence. This was a person who I knew and trusted. I live on the top floor, so why would a burglar come all the way up and randomly select my apt to rob? It was someone who has been in my place and seen my tv and guitars, and obviously was just pretending to be my homie. I'm in the process of breaking my lease and moving to CO, where I will make a new start, and hopefully get to smoke on some BE IRIE nuggets...

Until then, peace and love to all who have been keeping me in their thoughts. I highly appreciate it and hope to be back again soon.

I do not believe this was some random occurrence. This was a person who I knew and trusted. I live on the top floor, so why would a burglar come all the way up and randomly select my apt to rob? It was someone who has been in my place and seen my tv and guitars, and obviously was just pretending to be my homie. I'm in the process of breaking my lease and moving to CO, where I will make a new start, and hopefully get to smoke on some BE IRIE nuggets...

Until then, peace and love to all who have been keeping me in their thoughts. I highly appreciate it and hope to be back again soon.

Well thats what I was thinking! Someone knew what they were looking for. Good luck on the lease and the move: I'd love to hear from you when you get established.

Again sorry to hear for about all the material loss. But you know what i'm gonna say, you've still got your health :smokin: and shit like this just makes us stronger for another day.

:goodjob: for not giving up :bong:

It usually is someone you think is a friend that stabs you in the back like that. An enemy would never get close enough. Life sucks in that you have to leave yourself open to pain to experience love. Or crawl under a rock and what kind of life is that?

I believe in karma and that pay-back is a bitch best left to karma to deal with. It's going to take a while and I know you hate the bastards that ripped you off but try to let go of the hate. I'm not saying forgive and forget but try not to hate. Hate only hurts the hater. Those a-holes can't feel your hate, I doubt they feel love either, but hate can consume your soul if you let it. Don't let it.

I hope going for the Colorado Rocky Mountain high is good for you. I hear it's beautiful out there.

You take care Doc and we'll be looking forward to sharing your next grow with you.

Lots of luck with the new chapter in your life.

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

RageMonkey, if I may, I dont understand why my plants at 3 weeks into flowering are taking half the water I was giving them in veg, any suggestions?

are the plants getting bigger? Usually they grow 100 - 200% during flowering and they more than double water consumption.

Thank you all for everything you have taught me over this past year or two. I really appreciate all the kindness and love I have recieved from all the 420 members...

Unfortunately, this grow has come to a shocking and abrupt end. While I was out of town yesterday, someone broke into my apartment and robbed me of all my possesions including 42''tv, computer/monitor, 3 gibson guitars, and my grow supplies to just to name a few items. All in all I lost about $3500 worth of stuff. Oh yeah, they stole all my stonerhenge and sativa crop that I had curing. Money cant buy back those nugs...

I dont really know what else to say right now other than thank you all for the support and kindness. I'm going to deeply miss sharing my journal with everyone and all the good 420 vibes you all have shown me. I will be in the process of setting up a new grow. When I get a new computer,(I'm using my friends in case anyones wondering) I will be sure to check in with everybodys journals and keep in touch.

Thanks for all the positive vibes you have shared with me! Being on these forums is one of my favorite things in the world, and its a shame someone had the nerve to trash my place and ruin it for me. That being said, whoever it was will most definitely be paying some serious karma dues here shortly...

:thanks: all who have glanced over my journals from time to time!

When you blaze that next bowl of kind, think of me!! :ganjamon:

SEE YA EVERYBODY! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON! LOVE AND RESPECT FROM YOUR MAN DREAD!! :grinjoint::grinjoint:

My bet is it was someone you know. Whoever it was obviously knew when you were gone.

My bet is it was someone you know. Whoever it was obviously knew when you were gone.

Also you can bet they'll be back again within 6 months. You should install a safe and pinhole camera system. If you put a camera system in, don't tell anyone. not even your best friend.

Anything of value in your apartment should be engraved with a serial number then catalogued with a receipt and a photograph.

For your laptop, try absolutesoftware. they have a lojack for laptop product.

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SICK PERSON STEALS MEDICINE? wow now i'm all pissed off and have a lump in my throat. I feel SO bad for you man, I recently had an ounce of my medicine stolen, it's a terrible feeling knowing it could only be someone close to you. Ever since then I stopped seeing a lot of my friends because of my suspicions. Good luck in colorado, it's a good idea to move.

P.S. It was probably someone in your aprt complex, because no one can walk out into the street with all of that shit.

surround yourself with positive thoughts

I've been doing exactly that. Thanks sisco!

you've still got your health :smokin: and shit like this just makes us stronger for another day.

Your so right man. I appreciate that.

I believe in karma and that pay-back is a bitch best left to karma to deal with. It's going to take a while and I know you hate the bastards that ripped you off but try to let go of the hate.
LabRat, you and I think very similarly. I was raised zen Buddhist and I am a firm believer in karma. One cannot have this sort of behavior without attracting a great amount of negative energy. I have let go of all feelings towards the person who did this. I feel very sorry they have to resort to stealing in order to live happily. Truthfully, if they would have come to me and asked to play my guitars or smoke my nugs, I would have kindly obliged. I just hope they one day learn to feel compassion for their brothers, and realize the wrong in their actions.

Also you can bet they'll be back again within 6 months. You should install a safe and pinhole camera system.
Done.
Anything of value in your apartment should be engraved with a serial number then catalogued with a receipt and a photograph.
A tad bit late!! Good to know however.

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SICK PERSON STEALS MEDICINE?
I doubt they will be using it medicinally, but you never know... they may need it more than I do. My guess is they will be smoking it to take their mind off the horrible acts they've committed. Thanks for the support CanoLove!

:thanks: Thanks to anyone who has been sending positive vibrations my way. It is much appreciated and I can feel the positive energy flowing through me already!! :thanks:

:peace::peace::peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom