Double Double Soil and Bubbles

Hey GD, good work saving the plants, they look real good now.
Thanks Charlie Welcome to my Journal! Feel free to comment or give tips I need and welcome them!!

Just went over to see your Mountain pics GD and they are absolutely beautiful. I really miss the Western US. Where I live they have 'bumps' in the earth they call mountains. What a joke.

All your babies are stunning also! Great job!

Thats HIGH PRAISE coming from you Mithrandir. I am humbled and honored...

it all looks great....recovering great...im still working in garden...took clones off of the slh, and she and they DID NOT like it....slumped over and just acting like petulant children....get over it clones...everyone else takes it like a plant....anyway, still got some to plant or rather transplant....L
other ones that is, ones that dont pout...lol...L:hookah:
thanks for the tips with the SLH re clones Lav... I plan on taking clones from her for my Hydro setup

Ok, Pics of the Sierra Natural Science FREE Samples I ordered via a tip from I believe FrostyBuds.... If I am wrong, someone please say something, my memory is shit lately and I want to give proper credit to the correct person.

DSC03243.JPG

SNS 4 ounce samples of Miticide and Fungicide

DSC03242.JPG

My vacuum needs a new belt ignor the dog hairs... LOL

GD, got those SNS sprays, very nice. The 217 works great, kills living and eggs. Pretty much a one time application. Good to have on hand.

Good choice with "My Precious" SLH. Looks very good. That has to be one of my favorites. It can be one strange plant growing, but one that is very rewarding. Not to sure about greenhouse seeds or genetics, but SLH sure is tasty, very lemony haze for sure.

What do you know about the seeds you got? Any info on the genetics and backgrounds? They local people's crosses or are they "commercial" strains? Sounds like you had a great time out and about. Got some nice pice of the Rockies too!

I am not sure what I can discuss about the seeds I have. I do know the breeder, and he is of high repute. Since they aren't a sponsor here I am not sure what I can and can't tell you about the breeder.

The seeds are Hybrids Mixes of Indicas and Sativas. They are all Feminized.

I am also getting some from another reputable breeder sometime this week. I'll list those strains when I get them, but again, they aren't a sponsor here. All will be femd.

Is that enough info for ya?

G

Closet is looking amazing! The clones look great! Congrats on the SLH as well! great add. Though a little advise if I may. Growing a heavy sativa my self this round I want to add that CFL + Sativa = add tons more lights! the reason for this is Sativas come from parts of the world with lots of intense sun light. The sort of intensity that CFL just kind of lack in. I am finding that my Sativa just isn't adding the weight I have had with more Indica prominent plants. So count on adding many side lights. Other than that keep up the awesome work GD!

Closet is looking amazing! The clones look great! Congrats on the SLH as well! great add. Though a little advise if I may. Growing a heavy sativa my self this round I want to add that CFL + Sativa = add tons more lights! the reason for this is Sativas come from parts of the world with lots of intense sun light. The sort of intensity that CFL just kind of lack in. I am finding that my Sativa just isn't adding the weight I have had with more Indica prominent plants. So count on adding many side lights. Other than that keep up the awesome work GD!

Cool, I have the SH light set with the dual spectrum lighting

I have 3 2700 k in the Floor Lamp

I have an additional 2700k above the WW twins.

I plan on getting more lights, Right now, they are happy with what they have, But I know they will outgrow them soon. 1000 bulbs . com has a LARGE selection. Can you recommend a few and maybe post the link or send me the link via pm??

I also have 3 of these

Plug_In_socket.jpg

to plug into a power bar, and I plan on getting MORE.

So what do you think???

G

I am mostly referring during flower. A few extra 23 or 42 watters on around the plant during flower along with what you plan on will do just fine.

Those are what I use for side lighting, I just hang an extension cord as needed.

Cool, If you see that light above the White Widow Twins, that is what Wal Mart in my area calls a BROODER lamp. 12 bucks. Has those wires so that you don't get too close and cook things... LOL

I am going to get MORE of those. Good Deal, and I am going to 1000bulbs.com to get more lights.. so more red spectrum lights for flower for the Sativas???

Yeah, they will want as much light as you can give them. Like I said they enjoy intense light environments that mimic their natural exposure to the more intense equatorial sunlight. I am going to be adding more to my set up as soon as I have time to hit the home depot. though I fear I may have realized this too late.

Yeah, they will want as much light as you can give them. Like I said they enjoy intense light environments that mimic their natural exposure to the more intense equatorial sunlight. I am going to be adding more to my set up as soon as I have time to hit the home depot. though I fear I may have realized this too late.

I am learning oh Jedi master of CFLs

Your Young Padawan Learner :adore:

;)

G

argh.... now all the pics I took today are on page 42. So if anyone wants to look, midway down the page...

work in co back in the 80 surveying would love to back if could find work wouldn't have to visit the graveyards out there's a bunch of good places to grow in co wy and mt

Go to the top of Mt Pisgah. It has the grave of The doctor they based Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, and also a Madame named Rose. She ran a bordello in Cripple Creek.

Also been to Doc Holiday's grave in Glenwood Springs. Poured a Pint of Jack Daniels on his grave... LOL

Back
Top Bottom