Double Double Soil and Bubbles

Shit GD, I don't look in for a couple of days and your journal is already at page 43. The girls look excellent. Nice recovery! :slide:You know, I have the same black lamp post in my basement. Hmmm, wonder if 3 each 60 watters will be enough to start a small garden? Much TLC to the SLH precious. :tokin:

Shit GD, I don't look in for a couple of days and your journal is already at page 43. The girls look excellent. Nice recovery! :slide:You know, I have the same black lamp post in my basement. Hmmm, wonder if 3 each 60 watters will be enough to start a small garden? Much TLC to the SLH precious. :tokin:
Thats what I used to Veg my last grow... I upped the wattage and changed the color spectrum of the light for flower...

I'm a chatty person. Plus I had what growers equate to the plague (mites) so it's been busy...

Basement would be PERFECT... cool and humid for veg, and if you time it right, your furnace could cook all the moisture out in the winter during flower... I know my humidity does up here...

Picture Palooza

In some we have the new setup. My old stand with books shoe boxes, whatever to get the height for the plants to 3 inches above the tops...

The others are my DWC equipment and my ocillating fans, and WAY TOO MANY lights... But the plants LOVE THEM!

DSC03240.JPG
All the lights...

DSC03239.JPG
Some Lights are hidden by other lights...

DSC03238.JPG
MY PRECIOUS!!! - SLH

DSC03237.JPG
Arwen - BLUE CHEESE

DSC03236.JPG
EOWYN - AK-47

DSC03235.JPG
DWC - Waiting for clones...

DSC03234.JPG
The White Widow Twins - GILRAEN and LUTHIEN

DSC03233.JPG

MY PRECIOUS - SLH in Front ARWEN- BLUE CHEESE in back

DSC03232.JPG
EOWYN - AK-47

DSC03231.JPG
ARWEN - Blue Cheese

DSC03230.JPG
Lights, Fans, book props, shoe boxes, whatever to get the height up there, and the oscillating fan

DSC03229.JPG
Side view of the lights and plant setup

DSC03228.JPG
Another one

DSC03227.JPG
The Battle Worn Survivors of the Spider Mite invasion. Recovering WONDERFULLY

DSC03226.JPG
The White Widow Twins Gilraen and Luthien

DSC03225.JPG
Shot from above to show new growth

DSC03224.JPG
Another view of the Battle Worn girls

That's it for now... Enjoy

G

The OCD in me is MAKING me repost this to my new page...

I am not sure what I can discuss about the seeds I have. I do know the breeder, and he is of high repute. Since they aren't a sponsor here I am not sure what I can and can't tell you about the breeder.

The seeds are Hybrids Mixes of Indicas and Sativas. They are all Feminized.

I am also getting some from another reputable breeder sometime this week. I'll list those strains when I get them, but again, they aren't a sponsor here. All will be femd.

Is that enough info for ya?

G

No worries if you don't want to share, don't share. I just figured if jr tolkien and lotr is not a sponsor here then the least we could do was talk about marijuana or seeds and stuff related to 420. Thanks for the not being a sponsor warning, I'll have to limit what I share as I am not a sponsor.

thanks for the tips with the SLH re clones Lav... I plan on taking clones from her for my Hydro setup

by last night, one had perked up, really shocked me they went so limp so fast, esp. put right in fluid....and the second they were cut, they were in fluid...but did look better by last night...so will let you know how they look today...L

No worries if you don't want to share, don't share. I just figured if jr tolkien and lotr is not a sponsor here then the least we could do was talk about marijuana or seeds and stuff related to 420. Thanks for the not being a sponsor warning, I'll have to limit what I share as I am not a sponsor.

when i talk about seeds not from a bank or sponsor, i say local breeder....or co-op seed....most of the time, i dont care if i say who makes the seed or the bank as long as they are a commercial bank, sponsor, where others can buy, heck single seed and attitude seem to carry most of them....some of the canadian banks are not listed tho....but slowly they are being used a little more..esp. the ones selling thru holland or the uk....could be because of the mark emory fiasco....what a shame...was asked about the panama red seed and what i answered was panama red from ace thru single seed....if it is local breeder, thats all i say....doesnt matter what kind, like bubba kush, local breeder, seems to cover it, but can also get thru green house, single seed or attitude....hope that helps..still dont see many spanish adv. here tho, and they are up and commers, but alot of them do sell thru single seed..or attitude.....L

It's not that I don't want to share, it's that I don't want to Violate the TOS for this site by sharing info about seed breeders/companies that aren't sponsors to the site.

I value the info I get from here and don't want to jeopardize my status as a member here...

It's not that I don't want to share, it's that I don't want to Violate the TOS for this site by sharing info about seed breeders/companies that aren't sponsors to the site.

I value the info I get from here and don't want to jeopardize my status as a member here...

X2, i love this site. I was actually 420 staff for a couple months back in the day. Plants are looking wunderful.
Here ya go, gotta pass the splif to the left,:passitleft:. Lol have a high day everybody.

X2, i love this site. I was actually 420 staff for a couple months back in the day. Plants are looking wunderful.
Here ya go, gotta pass the splif to the left,:passitleft:. Lol have a high day everybody.

Then you might be privvy to info about the TOS and what is allowed to post on the site and what is.

Basically, the seeds came from a caregiver/dispensary in another city. I know the breeder personally, and he is an excellent grower/breeder.

That's about all I feel comfy with.

Ok Picture Update Time

DSC03253.JPG

My Precious - SLH

DSC03252.JPG

Arwen - BLUE CHEESE

DSC03251.JPG

Eowyn - AK-47 In Front Arwen - BLUE CHEESE in back

DSC03250.JPG

Eowyn AK-47 and Arwen BLUE CHEESE

DSC03249.JPG

Tops of the White Widow Twins Gilraen and Luthien

DSC03248.JPG

Arwen BLUE CHEESE

DSC03247.JPG

My Precious SLH

DSC03246.JPG

White Widow Twins Luthien and Gilraen in Front and My Precious SLH in Back

DSC03245.JPG

Eowyn AK-47 In Front Arwen BLUE CHEESE in back

DSC03244.JPG

The whole Setup.

The battle worn girls aren't looking so battle worn anymore!

I just had to post an UBER update to my Football Moms Club.

All good news, just difficult to get out to everyone when they are at work and can't take calls...

Hopefully they check their messages...

So what does everyone think of the girls recovery?? I think they look fantastic from what they were a week ago...

Your doing FLIP'N FANTASTIC !!! In about a a week or 2 you wont even know they had any issues. Defiantly where they need to be.

A true testament to what a grower can do if they stays persistent.

:bravo: :cheer: :bravo: :cheer: :bravo: :cheer: :bravo: :cheer:

I credit it all to the excellent tutelage (fancy speak for tutoring) on how to identify Spider Mites, How to treat them organically, how to spot eggs, and what to use to keep them gone, from all the excellent members this site. I now am armored with an arsenal of pest control products in the event of a future catastrophe ;)

Secondary is my Well Water that comes out of the tap at 7.2 PH and 22 Parts Per Million. Hereby known as Rocky Mountain Crack Water (as in you can't get enough to drink of it, it is so good!) Then the Technaflora's Recipe For Success. I was planning on using it for my DIY DWC, but I figured the girls needed it more.

Very happy with the way the girls are recovering. They are nice and green and starting to look lush with very defined leaves.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I love it all, especially the Rocky Mountain Cr*ck..:rofl: & 22PPM. Hell I wish!! :adore:
You are one lucky grower !! And I love the Recipe For Success. I kid you not I keep 2 extra boxes. Hands down THE BEST KIT AVAILABLE !! teaches growers EXACTLY what plant need, I just adjust the amount they recommend to give to the plants. Outside of that I love that kit. I give them to beginner growers if and when I know they need them. The price is perfect as well, I can honestly go on for days about that kit. :)

I love it all, especially the Rocky Mountain Cr*ck..:rofl: & 22PPM. Hell I wish!! :adore:
You are one lucky grower !! And I love the Recipe For Success. I kid you not I keep 2 extra boxes. Hands down THE BEST KIT AVAILABLE !! teaches growers EXACTLY what plant need, I just adjust the amount they recommend to give to the plants. Outside of that I love that kit. I give them to beginner growers if and when I know they need them. The price is perfect as well, I can honestly go on for days about that kit. :)

I haven't started the Nutes yet. Just the Route 66, Green Thrive Alive, and Sugar Daddy.

When I do plan on introducing the nutes, I plan on 1/8th or 1/4 the recommended dosage. If the girls need more, they will tell me. Then I can adjust accordingly.

Cool, I am gonna stick with the Technaflora nutes then.

I plan on just buying the kits. Keep any extras on hand. I like the compact size. :)

YAY My seeds are here!!!!

Damn they must of used a whole role of tape on the box though... :)

Happy to get them though...

:)

Ok, my Seed Reserves are of the following.

All From local Breeders.

1. Purple Vortex F
2. Resin F
3. Vortex F
4. Frost Lotus F
5. Kind Bud F
6. Afgoo F
7. NYC Diesel F
8. Maui Wowie,F
9. Jack Herer,F
10. Bubba kush, F
11. Cinderella 99 Regular Seed
12. Train Wreck F
13. BOB - Sex Unknown, Sex unknown labeled on seed packet one of those freebies I guess
14. Black Jack? - BJ on seed packet - Another freebie
15. The 4 Additional White Widow Seeds I found in the Dispensary supposed to be Sensi meds

Thoughts folks??

Ok, my Seed Reserves are of the following.

All From local Breeders.

1. Purple Vortex F
2. Resin F
3. Vortex F
4. Frost Lotus F
5. Kind Bud F
6. Afgoo F
7. NYC Diesel F
8. Maui Wowie,F
9. Jack Herer,F
10. Bubba kush, F
11. Cinderella 99 Regular Seed
12. Train Wreck F
13. BOB - Sex Unknown, Sex unknown labeled on seed packet one of those freebies I guess
14. Black Jack? - BJ on seed packet - Another freebie
15. The 4 Additional White Widow Seeds I found in the Dispensary supposed to be Sensi meds

Thoughts folks??

DAAAAAAAANG! that is all.. :rofl: so jealous of that collection.

Hahahah whats really funny is I only know the strains on half of them. So it's going to be a mystery as to whether the Indica or Sativa will come out in the plants.

I've got them stored in a green colored pill bottle in a cool dark place.

Sprout is going to be my Frankenstein. I am going to experiment cloning on her... Then when I get good at it, I'll start cloning my mamas.

Back
Top Bottom