Double Double Soil and Bubbles

I don't see why not. Just wash em real good so you don't get any weird stuff like critters in there.
Here's one for you...Setting Sun has challenged me to grow my plants without added perlite. All of the new plants that I have in the 26th day of bloom are being grown that way. So far so good. I might even try some with no perlite at all. Gulp! :yikes::yikes:

I ended up going 25% on the perlite to FFOF mix.

The girls are happy and are showing no signs of stress. :)

All that worry for nothing huh?

You'd be Mortified to know I grew my last girls in MG soil and MG nutes. NO perlite. They survived... :)

I ended up going 25% on the perlite to FFOF mix.

The girls are happy and are showing no signs of stress. :)

All that worry for nothing huh?

You'd be Mortified to know I grew my last girls in MG soil and MG nutes. NO perlite. They survived... :)

Not at all! Not mortified at all. Norcaliwood grows many plants with MG. Almost everyone of his big Church plants are grown in MG. He also grows with Black Gold with good results.
I told you that all my new girls are in Happy Frog with no perlite added. One is actually in soil made for roses. I bought it for Jo and her roses, but she didn't use it, so I used it just to see what would happen. One of my Fems are in it and is growing right along with the rest of them. She looks as good as any of the others.

We strive for perfection on 420. Sometimes I think we go overboard. After all our beloved mj is a weed that can grow damn near anywhere! :yahoo:

I gotta tell you, I made Roses grow in CLAY soil with Miracle grow.

I've made Kentucky Bluegrass grow in Colorado with Miracle Grow.

Everything I have ever used it for has thrived and grown monster sized! But that was the goal at the time... :)

I wanted to go organic with this one since I will be doing edibles with the end result. So I gotta get a recipe for budder, and oils, and adding it to soups, baked goods, I even had Truffles as edibles. Chocolate Raspberry Truffles. Makes me think about getting some Ghiridelli Chocolate and using my wild raspberries and making some ;)

I gotta tell you, I made Roses grow in CLAY soil with Miracle grow.

I've made Kentucky Bluegrass grow in Colorado with Miracle Grow.

Everything I have ever used it for has thrived and grown monster sized! But that was the goal at the time... :)

I wanted to go organic with this one since I will be doing edibles with the end result. So I gotta get a recipe for budder, and oils, and adding it to soups, baked goods, I even had Truffles as edibles. Chocolate Raspberry Truffles. Makes me think about getting some Ghiridelli Chocolate and using my wild raspberries and making some ;)

I can't taste very much any more, so no edibles for me. Jo will not stand for me to make hash and such in the house. Sure wish she smoked. :) The chocolate sounds good though.
I think Lavendar can fix you up on recipes I do believe. Have a good day.:ganjamon:

Thanks OMM!

I need to do a thorough photo update today. So I'll take some pics of the girls and post them here later...

I feel as though my comment will push to the next page. I have a habit of doing that to you so I'll carry your last update over with me.

Transplant Complete

Crossing fingers they survive.

DSC03259.JPG

DSC03258.JPG

DSC03257.JPG

That's all I got time for...

Busy busy busy... New customer...

You are doing some major ass kick this round for sure! you've gone from joe to pro so fast its head spinning. :)

Thanks Chrome! I think the girls might be ready to take clones from soon.

Well as usual, I found myself 5 pages back so I read every other on the way here....Whew! I wish I was a faster reader. Great job with your bug war Galadriel. As far as rocks go, you should be fine with granite. I always have used rocks on the bottom of the pots (except this time - too many large pots). It makes for better and more efficient drainage.

Gonna post till I get a new page, then post a picture update. I hate when I post pics and they end up at the bottom of the page.

It ain't worth it girl. Life has too many complexities to worry about the page turning! It will always turn when you don't want it too, just the way it is. I know with me I would prefer to have any new pics on a new page so it's easier for folk to see them, for some reason that is unknown to me, They will most likely end up as the last post of a page and then go unnoticed by many. Just my luck, but I don't worry about it. I only have so many migraine pills a month.

Got it...

Pictures coming

BRB

Picture Update

DSC03268.JPG
Eowyn - AK- 47

DSC03267.JPG

Arwen - Blue Cheese

DSC032661.JPG

My Precious - Super Lemon Haze

DSC03265.JPG

The Whole Setup

DSC032641.JPG

Luthien - White Widow

DSC032631.JPG

Gilraen - White Widow

DSC03262.JPG

White Widow - Luthien in Front - Super Lemon Haze My Precious in Back

DSC03261.JPG

Arwen - Blue Cheese

DSC03260.JPG

Eowyn - AK 47 in Back, White Widow Luthien in Front

Thats all for the girls in My grow area, Sprout is still continuing to grow. We'll see if she's female...

G

Sprout, she's in the nursery. Unsexed, so it could be a male. So I am concentrating all my efforts on known females or seeds from supposed to be Sensi Meds.

DSC03254.JPG

This is Sprout.

nice hope its a lady i have had good germanation with the egg carton tech cut it in half the lid as a tray polk alot holes with fork in the lil cup where the eggs go till water flows from them fill with some nice soil drop seeds a nice mist and water from under into a plastic bag tie it an put out of the way i start checking it at about 3 days some pop by then some 7 days i have made trays took long so i was thinking the seeds where no good find the egg carton an boom a bunch of stretched out albinos lookn for lite an the best part they pop out east cause the cup is so small an with very lil dirt to start with they make great gifts lol:peace:

I live at really high altitude. Things just take longer up here. I've got a few strains now that I am really happy with and if Sprout turns out to be a HE, I am going to start an Indica Dominant strain to replace it. Right now he/she? is my Frankenstein, Gonna experiment cloning with it, and other methods.

Back
Top Bottom