DSC03247.JPG

My Precious SLH

DSC03246.JPG

White Widow Twins Luthien and Gilraen in Front and My Precious SLH in Back

DSC03245.JPG

Eowyn AK-47 In Front Arwen BLUE CHEESE in back

DSC03244.JPG

The whole Setup.

The battle worn girls aren't looking so battle worn anymore!

Ok, my Seed Reserves are of the following.

All From local Breeders.

1. Purple Vortex F
2. Resin F
3. Vortex F
4. Frost Lotus F
5. Kind Bud F
6. Afgoo F
7. NYC Diesel F
8. Maui Wowie,F
9. Jack Herer,F
10. Bubba kush, F
11. Cinderella 99 Regular Seed
12. Train Wreck F
13. BOB - Sex Unknown, Sex unknown labeled on seed packet one of those freebies I guess
14. Black Jack? - BJ on seed packet - Another freebie
15. The 4 Additional White Widow Seeds I found in the Dispensary supposed to be Sensi meds

Thoughts folks??

Sorry, I can't remember, Have you read this??? CFL tutorial

:hookah:

HAHAH!!! I have figured out the MULTI QUOTE on different pages!!!

Yes I have read the tutorial. Right now, lights aren't an issue right now. But they will later on... ;)

+reps for you ;)

Hi Tall One :cheer:

Wow, I still can't believe all the pages to catch up! Everyone loves your journal! :):):)

I have two things that I noticed as to what could be improved.
Take GILRAEN and LUTHIEN out of the same pot while you can. If you leave them in the same pot the roots will get intertwined and will be impossible to separate. Two plants in the same pot will equal one plant's output. Been there and done that and that's what happened. One plant out put. Get them in separate pots.:)

When you do repot them (or upcan them :) ) Put them in a deeper container and cover the stem with soil and they will grow even more roots and will be healthier. :grinjoint:

Free samples of really good products...way to go!

Seeds and seeds and good ones! I love it! All fem too! You are set for a while now. Don't do like me and try to grow em all at once! ;)

Girl, you have and are a great addition to 420. No matter where you are in life, you have a wonderful girlish wonder in you and it rubs off on everyone! :bravo:

Hi Tall One :cheer:

Wow, I still can't believe all the pages to catch up! Everyone loves your journal! :):):)

I have two things that I noticed as to what could be improved.
Take GILRAEN and LUTHIEN out of the same pot while you can. If you leave them in the same pot the roots will get intertwined and will be impossible to separate. Two plants in the same pot will equal one plant's output. Been there and done that and that's what happened. One plant out put. Get them in separate pots.:)

When you do repot them (or upcan them :) ) Put them in a deeper container and cover the stem with soil and they will grow even more roots and will be healthier. :grinjoint:

Free samples of really good products...way to go!

Seeds and seeds and good ones! I love it! All fem too! You are set for a while now. Don't do like me and try to grow em all at once! ;)

Girl, you have and are a great addition to 420. No matter where you are in life, you have a wonderful girlish wonder in you and it rubs off on everyone! :bravo:

I don't plan on letting the WW Twins stay in that pot for very long its only 3 inches wide at it's widest. It truly is a germination pot. I planted 4 seeds, 2 came up. I figured I would do to the roots what I would do to say a pansy or petunia. They survive the transplant fairly well. I am hoping I can do this with the WW Twins, before they get rootbound. Say when they get their 2nd set of leaves?? or should I wait for more. By they they should survive a transplant into larger pots and have some personal space ;)

I'm going to dig through my seeds and find some nice indicas.So I can do an Indica tank, and a sativa tank. Easier to balance nutes as I hear Sativas are picky.

Thanks for popin in again. I think the girls are recovering nicely don't you?

I think, the WW twins need their own pots asap. Don't forget to give them root hormone.

:C Stupid college, hafta write a paper for english.

I think, the WW twins need their own pots asap. Don't forget to give them root hormone.

:C Stupid college, hafta write a paper for english.

The only other pot I have is a 6 inch pot, and I plan on using that one for the SLH.

I just cut a 2 liter bottle in half. I am going to wrap it in duck tape because it is clear, and then poke holes in the bottom for drainage.

That's the best I can do for now for her if she needs to get repotted ASAP, otherwise, I will have to wait till a customer comes in and pays for their services before we have any cash. Income in, bills go out... feeding the locusts err children.

Hopw this is good enough cause it's ALL the ideas I have...

G

Pics of Sprout.

She's in the Nursery.

DSC03256.JPG

DSC03255.JPG

DSC03254.JPG

She's just unsexed bagseed, so not truly vested in her since she might be a he...

Ok, I am getting confusing information here,

I was under the impression that until they get their 3rd set of leaves, you don't traumatize it (transplanting) until then.

I am also being told to transfer them right away, they are barely making their second to third set of leaves and their stems are very fragile and thin. Again I don't want to injure the plant.

Oy, what to do... All I have is a 6 inch pot, way too big for the sprout, and an two liter bottle that I cut in half and poked a hole in the bottom and taped it up with duck tape to seal out light leaks.

What a busy busy day... LOL

Got a bunch of stuff done...

It's all MIND work, so got a bit of a headache...

Anyway, just giving my J a bump... I might take more pics later...

I think transplant can be done whenever you want. The key is to keep the roots from noticing the transfer. I used to plant seeds in pots that had other plants and transfer them as soon as they popped out the soil. Just experiments as a young child:cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got plenty of experience with hermies... Hermi-one only threw about 2 dozen seeds... That's it. I got the rest of the pollen by being a neurotic nellie :p

Man so busy, Sorry to pop in and go. Just gotta run...

I've got plenty of experience with hermies... Hermi-one only threw about 2 dozen seeds... That's it. I got the rest of the pollen by being a neurotic nellie :p

Man so busy, Sorry to pop in and go. Just gotta run...

Hi Girl :) The bottle sounds good. I have re-potted soon as a leaf shows up. We do what we have to do sometimes. Believe me you do need to repot them. We have some expert ways of growing, but sometimes we have to break the rules to save our girls. Like I said plant them deep and cover up those shaky stems with soil. They're stems will be much more sturdy in the long run.

I give you credit my friend for doing all you do and never complain about your pains! Your a tough lady! :grinjoint:

Ok, I got a question for ya. I have a lot of pulverized pikes peak granite around the house. What I usually do for plants, is put some rocks or broken pieces of pots in the bottom for good drainage. Can I do that, or with the Rocks make the soil bad? I am also hoping with the rocks, it makes it a bit more BOTTOM heavy so it won't tip because of the 2 liter bottle thing...

Transplant Complete

Crossing fingers they survive.

DSC03259.JPG

DSC03258.JPG

DSC03257.JPG

That's all I got time for...

Busy busy busy... New customer...

She was a little wilty today. Needed water... She's all smiles now :)

Ok, I got a question for ya. I have a lot of pulverized pikes peak granite around the house. What I usually do for plants, is put some rocks or broken pieces of pots in the bottom for good drainage. Can I do that, or with the Rocks make the soil bad? I am also hoping with the rocks, it makes it a bit more BOTTOM heavy so it won't tip because of the 2 liter bottle thing...

I don't see why not. Just wash em real good so you don't get any weird stuff like critters in there.
Here's one for you...Setting Sun has challenged me to grow my plants without added perlite. All of the new plants that I have in the 26th day of bloom are being grown that way. So far so good. I might even try some with no perlite at all. Gulp! :yikes::yikes:

Back
Top Bottom