Double Double Soil and Bubbles

hey gal...
just a quick note to say all looks good, i have used that egg carton method also....forgot about it, but i still like the paper towel better...just me...but that is a good way, and hes right about the little cups...

also that cut up liter bottle is good with holes...it all works...have used cracked coffee cups, beer cups, and all, as long as they have drainage...you can always transplant again...oh, and i agree with omm, get them apart...later on it turns into a plate of spagetti....who knows what belongs to whom?

yep, have alot of receipes for oil, hash, ect...enjoy the day, L

Your stuff looks great Galadriel, you have everything under your total control now. Let's hope Sprout turns out to be a girl for ya.

Have some of mine, pass it around to the whole clan.

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

hijacking smoke, bogarting even, sigh, any more around? would pass it on, but the roach burnt my fingers and didnt want to pass the problem on, so ate it...yukk, but it works...i needed that smoke...am going there now...been straight too long, banks, docs, business, bah, humbug....i need relief..deal with it world, im a stoner....L

They are apart now, and in their new homes. I transplant My Precious tomorrow. Been super super busy...

Things are starting to wind down now though.

Thanks for popping in Woods Always a pleasure to have Mithrandir pop into your garden :)

rock it out can u get any sun ligth high allt growing is said to produce intense thc like india

Picture Update

DSC03268.JPG
Eowyn - AK- 47

DSC03267.JPG

Arwen - Blue Cheese

DSC032661.JPG

My Precious - Super Lemon Haze

DSC03265.JPG

The Whole Setup

DSC032641.JPG

Luthien - White Widow

DSC032631.JPG

Gilraen - White Widow

DSC03262.JPG

White Widow - Luthien in Front - Super Lemon Haze My Precious in Back

DSC03261.JPG

Arwen - Blue Cheese

DSC03260.JPG

Eowyn - AK 47 in Back, White Widow Luthien in Front

Thats all for the girls in My grow area, Sprout is still continuing to grow. We'll see if she's female...

G

Bringing this over to a new page

rock it out can u get any sun ligth high allt growing is said to produce intense thc like india

I can't grow outside. Too harsh of an environment.

100+MPH winds

Golfball to softball sized hail

Freak Snowstorms in July and August.

Short Grow Season (we had snowstorms until the end of May) our first frost is in September)

No cover.

So Indoors is where it is at for me..

I think that you might have mentioned it already! I'll ask anyway, what is your elevation?

9,107 ft above sea level in the driveway, about 10 feet higher in the house.

LOL thats what I call rocky mt hi....I loved the mtns. was on my way to estes when the big thompson flooded...thankfully my dad called frm stapelton to ask to be picked up, we turned around 1 hr before the flood hit and headed to Denver. No ...no outdoor 4 u. kinda like my Alaskan Glacial perch..
c u later...nice ladies.
Mama appreciates a pretty girl.

Holy Cannabis - Do you look down to see the planes flying by ;)

No, but they Fly AWFULLY LOW!!

There are days, when it is Foggy, only its CLOUDS not fog, Some days I can look DOWN at clouds...

LOL thats what I call rocky mt hi....I loved the mtns. was on my way to estes when the big thompson flooded...thankfully my dad called frm stapelton to ask to be picked up, we turned around 1 hr before the flood hit and headed to Denver. No ...no outdoor 4 u. kinda like my Alaskan Glacial perch..
c u later...nice ladies.
Mama appreciates a pretty girl.

thanks mama for popping in! Hope you stick around.

I got here 20 years after that, we've been in a drought for the last 11 years. Finally getting our monsoons back.

I've got tons of Pics of the Stanley in Estes Park, and lots of pics of Rocky Mtn National Park. Let me know and I can post a few for ya...

i meant by like a sunny window sorry for not being clear
I have a plant murdering med sniffing kitty...

Decimated my first set of seedlings...

All I have time for right now is pictures so here goes.

DSC032761.JPG

DSC03275.JPG

DSC03274.JPG

DSC03273.JPG

DSC03272.JPG

DSC03271.JPG

DSC03270.JPG

DSC03269.JPG

Transplant of SLH Complete.

GD They all look healthy and beautiful!:)

Awww thanks OMM that's High praise coming from you!

Better yet, they are ALL BUG FREE!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

In one of the pics, you see my 10 quart pots I am using as a stand for my oscillating fan :) That's the final pot for them. I might need to get a few more larger sizes in between.

Our biz got a new customer, and I have been really really busy setting things up for them. So I haven't had a lot of time for journals. I am trying to do too much I guess.

Anywho. I am gonna see if I can get some sleep!

G

things are going very smoothly now with the new client. All their issues are almost resolved, just the day to day things that pop up.

I may have some more time for better pics later on today.

G

Finally a lull.

I am not sure how often yall want pics here. I mean all I have are clones and seedlings, do you want a weekly or biweekly update?

Shameless bump for someone to get the link to this page again...

Back
Top Bottom