Dread's 400w Tent

re: Dread's 400w Tent

Flo #1
Day 31

Topped and defoliated three or four days ago.

05829.JPG

Flo #2
Day 31

This will be topped shortly.

04854.JPG

Mystery #1
Day 42

Confirmed female! :hippy:

A major defoliation was performed this week to let the younger seedlings catch up. I also topped the main branches. Shes going to be a sight to behold in a week or two...

04551.JPG

024154.JPG

Mystery #2
Day 42

Lookin' to be about that time. Defoliation soon.

03786.JPG

Mystery #3
Day 36

This past week I performed the most drastic defol and lst I've ever dared to try. I am very pleased with the results. Here's a before and after.

Before

021224.JPG

After

03879.JPG

7 Days Later

05343.JPG

Two or three weeks and I'll take clones and flip. We're gettin' there people...
08320.JPG

Thank you X, I'm pleased to see you in here.

Your grows have been an inspiration to me. They are part of the reason I started back up again. I want to see if I can get to a point where your at. I think breeding is really cool and it looks like it has paid off for you. If I can come up with some crosses as frosty as yours I will be very happy. Thanks for stopping by...

Thank you X, I'm pleased to see you in here.

Your grows have been an inspiration to me. They are part of the reason I started back up again. I want to see if I can get to a point where your at. I think breeding is really cool and it looks like it has paid off for you. If I can come up with some crosses as frosty as yours I will be very happy. Thanks for stopping by...

Cool - thanks for the kind words, Doc! I agree, the breeding/cross thing was a lot of fun and something I want to do again. I have a lot more seeds left from that project, too, and am looking forward to seeing what else I get from them. Your plants look great - nice job on the defoliation, btw - and good job showing the bounce back with your pics. :thumb:

Well folks, gather round. Big update here. ;)

Its been a great month in the garden. The two youngest seedlings reached a decent size and I made the decision to flip. Two days ago they took the 34 hour nap to begin their transition.

I put together a small aero cloner for about $25. It came together right in time for flowering. I've got 6 cuttings. It wont be long before they have roots and go into soil. I'm getting a veg setup put together in the mean time.

Flo #1
Day 52, Day 3 Bloom

Getting yellow. I hit it hard with BPN two days ago so hopefully it'll green back up.

04757.JPG

05045.JPG

Flo #2
Day 52, Day 3 Bloom

I'm starting to get the feeling these are two different strains...

04070.JPG

Mystery #1
Day 63, Day 3 Bloom

She started flowering a week or so ago on her own. The extensive training has paid off...

030123.JPG

033109.JPG

Mystery #2
Day 57, Day 3 Bloom

She showed her first couple pistils the other day. :yahoo:

03686.JPG

03881.JPG

Mystery #3
Day 63, Day 3 Bloom

Very uniform and healthy.

025173.JPG

Clones
Day 4

005934.JPG

011508.JPG

017282.JPG

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all... Hope everyone is safe and warm! I've got some spare time tonight so I thought I would update the journal. This journal is very useful in helping me see just how much they are growing and changing.

I have some wonderful news to report from the garden... All five of my plants are girls! I'm disappointed that I do not have any males to breed with, although this is a pretty good problem to have. I still have two seeds left that I'm going to pop when the clones are vegging. Hopefully one of the two will give me some pollen.

Each of the plants have been getting blasted with BPN. I'm using a feed, feed, 1/4 strength schedule. Last feeding was their first bloom mix. It included 5ml/gal of Early Bloomer in addition to the Bluemax parts A/B.

Day 56, Day 7 Bloom

The most vigorous growth of all five. Keeper for sure.

05141.JPG

05535.JPG

Day 56, Day 7 Bloom

Best smell of the five. Smells like Nag Champa...

033111.JPG

Day 67, Day 7 Bloom

Back to bondage... Spread her out for better air flow and deeper light penetration.

019229.JPG

023179.JPG

Day 67, Day 7 Bloom

0011120.JPG

008707.JPG

Day 61, Day 7 Bloom

025174.JPG

Five happy ladies... All different strains! :yahoo:

04556.JPG

:Namaste:

freaking love this grow man, the defoliation has really taken these plants to another level.

Thank you very much. I'm excited to see all the different flowers. Shooting for 1/2 lb harvest...

I'm sold as far as defoliation in veg is concerned. As long as the environment is right and they're healthy, they seem to react quite well.

Flowers looking great, Doc Dread - I've been incorporating more defoliation as well these last few grows, though I'm waaaay overdue for some as we speak. We have had so much company that I've hardly been able to tend the plants. :yikes:

Happy New Year!! :yahoo:

Flowers looking great, Doc Dread - I've been incorporating more defoliation as well these last few grows, though I'm waaaay overdue for some as we speak. We have had so much company that I've hardly been able to tend the plants. :yikes:

Happy New Year!! :yahoo:

Thanks X, Happy New Year! :partyboy:

Defoliation really helps the lower branches fill out. I'm going to top and defoliate my plants from now on. Veg takes a bit longer, but it is worth the wait in my opinion.

Your plants are looking good. I'm a big Subcool fan. I've had the pleasure to try both the Vortex and Jilly Bean up here in Colorado. The Jill earwax is particularly bomb. I've also tried the Express a couple times. I hit the jackpot once with some PE at Alpenglow Botanicals. Props to those guys, they grow some top notch medicine. I've gotta dig this one out for ya... I hope your PE turns out like this:

Pineapple_Express_2_4.JPG

...I've gotta dig this one out for ya... I hope your PE turns out like this:

Pineapple_Express_2_4.JPG

Me too!! That's a beautiful bud. :yummy:

Yup, Subcool's stuff seems pretty great. I like a more "up" feeling with my meds, and I really like how much sativa he puts in his strains. The Jillybean I've sampled in the past had a really nice orange creamsicle flavor, just like he describes in his strain description. Loved it! Vortex is the one he always recommends to try first from his strains, so I'm excited about that one, too.

Looking fantastic over here... I am going to pull up a seat.

BPN rules! The last feeding consisted of Bluemax A/B, Early Bloomer, Liquid Blue, and molasses. The ladies seem to be loving it. I am going to keep doing what I'm doing and in a few short weeks I'm going to have that sticky sweet homegrown once again.

07716.JPG

08717.JPG

Day 64, Day 16 Bloom

007771.JPG

004995.JPG

07317.JPG

Day 64, Day 16 Bloom

10525.JPG

017284.JPG

Day 76, Day 16 Bloom

031119.JPG

033112.JPG