Drooping

StuckinTheCloset

Hey doing my first grow, my first plant started dropping its leaves while my other plant next to it was doing great. Now they are both starting to drop. What do I do??? They are both just over two weeks old. I'm using half portions of veggie fertilizer so I dont use too much.

Yep. Pics. I had a huge droop problem a couple of months ago. Van Stank clued me in that it was likely PH and he was bang on. Fixing the PH corrected the problem, although it took a few waterings to really fix.

Ya gotta have a pH pen, only $10 on Amazon

Also get cannabis nutes, not crap for veggies

Yer pot looks dry, wats yer water schedule and how much and how are u watering

Lights??????

Pics pics pics
And all yer info
Medium
Nutes
Lights
Water schedule and amount
Water pH

Help us help you
I water every couple days
Ya gotta have a pH pen, only $10 on Amazon

Also get cannabis nutes, not crap for veggies

Yer pot looks dry, wats yer water schedule and how much and how are u watering

Lights??????
I water every couple days, I dont water where it runs out the bottom but I make sure it is good and watered and I check the soil for when I need to water again. I need to water today but was holding off in case there is something else I found out I should change. I have 3 flourescent 100w replacement bulbs running and one is blue hue the other two are softer yellow. Where do I get nutes? I'm in a cannabis unfriendly zone

I water every couple days

I water every couple days, I dont water where it runs out the bottom but I make sure it is good and watered and I check the soil for when I need to water again. I need to water today but was holding off in case there is something else I found out I should change. I have 3 flourescent 100w replacement bulbs running and one is blue hue the other two are softer yellow. Where do I get nutes? I'm in a cannabis unfriendly zone
Where do u live, USA or?????

Just remember

Lights are the most important thing for a good grow
Next your water and nutes play the biggest force in making your babies grow big and strong

All this can be done for under $200 if yer just growing a couple plants

Strictly speaking, you can grow start to finish in just a good potting soil. Just make sure it doesn't have timed release fertilizers (i.e. doesn't say, feeds for 3 months, etc). I would thin the soil with a bit of perlite. When you are ready to flower, I'd repot/up-pot into some fresh soil and you should be good to go. You can figure out the nutes later on if you want, there are lots of organic nutrients available which have nothing to do with cannabis. Veg is easy, just add a bunch of worm castings to your soil mix. Flowering is a little more complicated but lots of people here will be able to help you with that.

Yep. Pics. I had a huge droop problem a couple of months ago. Van Stank clued me in that it was likely PH and he was bang on. Fixing the PH corrected the problem, although it took a few waterings to really fix.

Same here! All the time I got sick plants it was because of ph. They re still looking good so just fix it quickly and everything will be alright! You can by a soil ph meter on Amazon for example. Digital if you can afford it. Otherwise you can also water and test the run off with a ph meter for liquids. They are more accurate than the cheap soil meters. Hope you fix this asap! Don't be late

If you have an aquarium store close by ask them if they do free water testing. Tell them you set up a tank and need your water checked. They will tell you your ph. This way you will know your water source ph is while you are waiting for your ph meter. Although you will want to wait for your own meter to ph your water as it may require some frequent testing. Some aquarium stores also carry tds and ph meters. I use a liquid ph test made by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Inc. (API). The test kit I use is $5 at walmart. I may eventually get a new ph meter, but the test kit I have right now is good enough for me and super easy to use. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom