Droopy?

Just got home. After seeing the plants again I'm thoroughly convinced they're severely underwatered-- the leaves droop straight down and look lifeless- not full of life like if they'd been overwatered. I watered the really droopy ones with Arrowhead spring water until I saw runoff from the bottom of each pot. Will see what they look like in a few hours..

Problem SOLVED!!!

SOLVED!

They were underwatered. In this short time all but one plant have come back to looking great.

If the leaves look lifeless and point straight down...

and ... you haven't watered your plants, ever, and they're >3 weeks old...

water them! with good quality water!

OY! Three weeks w/o water? Yeah - that would explain it.
I thought in your OP you said it was not under-watering because you had just watered one of them the previous day (?).

Update

Plants are on week 6 of flower, haven't lost a plant in almost 2 months. Pics:

IMG_36429.JPG

You think nutrients work?:

IMG_361811.JPG

For legal reasons and in keeping all pictures in the various threads 420 "owns" your pictures once submitted to the forums. Damn good system IMO. Hate reading threads on other forums where you have to host your pics then use links to get your pics in a post. When someone deletes their pics from the hosting site or that site shuts down all the pics are lost in those threads. Try to find a hosting site these days that will host for free or anonymously.

420's handling of the pictures seems to strip all the EXIF data from the pics as well. That data imbedded in digital pics can tell anyone who looks for it the GPS location that pic was taken and lead rippers or POPO directly to your grow and none of us wants that. :)

So many people need more practice with their so-called smart phones to get their pics right side up. How hard is that to do? I ask honestly as I flat out refuse to get one of those spy equipped money pits. My old pay as you go cell phone does what I need a phone to do. Send and receive phone calls. When I'm home the cell phone is off as I have a land line for home use.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom