Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Good on the WW Dutch
I’ll have to try WW sometime
My next will be auto ultimate by DP
Hope to drop beans in a few weeks
Ooo another cute dog avatar :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:ut... But... That is a bird hunting dog..... Help.. ..

Ooo another cute dog avatar :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:ut... But... That is a bird hunting dog..... Help.. ..

That’s my boy Wilson, 13 yrs and a cbd user for anxiety and I believe it is helping him with his degenerative myelopathy
He’s more of a large game hunter than a bird dog our GSP is our bird dog

Sunday winding down on the couch watching women's college soccer because that's what's on!

Nobody seems to have anything good to say about CKS these days. Funny that. One minute they're a sponsor and the next minute they're on everyone's no-thanks list.

Plants look great and so clean under that screen. Just keep snipping snipping snipping!

Thanks Shed ! Second day in 12/12 and you can see the plants have already grown about 2-3” since last night! Haha

CKS. Crappy Kinds of Seeds. LOL
I will not be buying any CKS seeds ever again and will refer people away from them!

I am however thoroughly excited to start dropping some of my quality genetic beans and get some really good phenos coming up in the future !!

Have some of this super silver haze I got earlier! Just some super Fire !
:passitleft:

As per your valid concern !! I have removed all s-hooks and changed to mini clamps with chain or ratchet straps! Everything is solid now no chance of an oopsie! I also have the mini 6” fan blowing right across the bottoms of the plants above the pots through the stems! Lovely vortex in the tent !

Perfect that's how I have my rooms set up!! I don't ever have gnats. They just cant fly and the little bit of wind, pfffft gone! Good on the ratchet hooks.

I know a guy that burned down his mom's house .... not good. Insurance said no-go.

I look at my grow room like that. What's the worst thing that can happen? It's usually a fire. I've already had a minor flood ... a little dry wall is no biggy.

The hygrometers are the Canadian tire brand and they are pretty accuarate! For 2.99 a piece

Dang thats a good price.. so that's Canadian eh? So that wood be like a dollar down here in the states IF we had Canadian Tire..:oops:

Oh hey congrats on the freshies.

No more early dippin, you wont have any left.:rofl::rofl:

Must keep hand out of cookie jar! Those nugs look tasty.

You're gonna have some big plants. you got YoYos around? I'm thinking you're gonna need a few. 12 weeks of flower = big and tall. They look like they are 4' tall now. Even some minor stretch they are at the roof.

YoYo yo... FTW.

Perfect that's how I have my rooms set up!! I don't ever have gnats. They just cant fly and the little bit of wind, pfffft gone! Good on the ratchet hooks.

I know a guy that burned down his mom's house .... not good. Insurance said no-go.

I look at my grow room like that. What's the worst thing that can happen? It's usually a fire. I've already had a minor flood ... a little dry wall is no biggy.

Dang thats a good price.. so that's Canadian eh? So that wood be like a dollar down here in the states IF we had Canadian Tire..:oops:

Oh hey congrats on the freshies.

No more early dippin, you wont have any left.:rofl::rofl:

Must keep hand out of cookie jar! Those nugs look tasty.

You're gonna have some big plants. you got YoYos around? I'm thinking you're gonna need a few. 12 weeks of flower = big and tall. They look like they are 4' tall now. Even some minor stretch they are at the roof.

YoYo yo... FTW.

Great guess! They are exactly 4’ And under 1 net right now. I have a second if I need to put it in to help support and if I need yo-yos I’ll definitely pick some up! Today is the second day of 12/12 and I can already notice a few inches of stretch since yesterday! If they keep this up for the next few weeks I’ll be tucking and weaving them branches like no tomorrow! I’m counting 63 top cola sites right now and I’m sure over the stretch they will throw up some more! Should be a heavy hitting big yielder!! Looking forward to seeing some pistils soon enough!

Take those nets off carefully if you want to get a nice pic for POTM!

I want to hopefully get my plants looking like a wall of donkey...... remove the net delicately and get some crazy photos of a monster ! She’s already going to be the biggest plant and if she pumps out the weight I’m hoping she will then I’m in for a treat!

Big pots = big plants = big yields. Its a good equation. :reading420magazine:

good genetics = top shelf :drool:

Get all that right ^^^ you're on your game.

Whats in your soil and are you using fertilizer? Asking cause I forget and I'm thinking about your 10' plants! :D

Big pots = big plants = big yields. Its a good equation. :reading420magazine:

good genetics = top shelf :drool:

Get all that right ^^^ you're on your game.

Whats in your soil and are you using fertilizer? Asking cause I forget and I'm thinking about your 10' plants! :D

Haha hey bob! I’m running promix HP with AN pH perfect lineup. Using BigBud / BudCandy(first time with these Early Miss) and OverDrive for finishing.

I’ve heard using BigBud and candy together give some pretty trich heavy results so I’m hoping to get these EM sisters extra frosty !

Hope all is well

EM sisters are on the move! Stretching has definitely commenced and they have started reaching more for the lights each day. I will be doing some tucking and tying of some tops tomorrow to account for a few tall ones. When lights come on again in the morning I’ll get some photos on here since I missed getting in the tent before lights out tonight !

Hope everyone is well ! Stay medicated
EH:ganjamon:

October 24 - Day 87
Day 4 Flower
Early Miss
Hey hey everybody ! What’s going on?
We got some action In the tent today! Gave EM1 another feed. As I was inspecting her doing my watering I noticed a few .... you guessed it !!
Pistils!! They are very small still it showing through none the less!

They have popped through on a couple of the main bud sites on a few of the tall stems but I’m excited to say the least! She will be getting another feed in a day or so as she was very thirsty today when I went in to say hello!

I’ll get some better photos up tomorrow and hopefully see some more white hairs poking through !!

Stay medicated friends !

Back
Top Bottom