Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

looking killer. :green_heart:

need to go to school on defol, lst, and scrog. love seeing posts like these.

happy belated legal day dutchman. remember we still have to keep our heads down and be mindful tho eh. same as it ever was, same as it ever was. :)

looking killer. :green_heart:

need to go to school on defol, lst, and scrog. love seeing posts like these.

happy belated legal day dutchman. remember we still have to keep our heads down and be mindful tho eh. same as it ever was, same as it ever was. :)

Thanks bluter! And yessir! I’m still low key and never will order online no thanks! Especially from .... the government? And pay tax!! :rofl::rofl: They must be high!

Thanks bluter! And yessir! I’m still low key and never will order online no thanks! Especially from .... the government? And pay tax!! :rofl::rofl: They must be high!
:thumb:

Hey Dutchman, You're doing great. Harvest was awesome huh? She looks delicious. Nothing like having a jar of home grown goodness.

Hey stone! Glad you could make it over.

The harvest was delectable and she tastes lovely! Can’t wait to let her cure for a good 4-6 weeks and test her again! Wicked having my own home grown around. It’s such a pleasant feeling !

Hope your having a great day pal!

It's working ;).

Hope your Saturday was splendid Dutch! Tent looks great, and I knew newty would be proud :thumb:.

Lol clearly I was shtoned Haha! The widow was working on me!

The jars are all pretty stable right now at about 65%RH. I’m burping them once in the morning for 15mins and once before bed for 15mins. They have been holding around there generally. The one jar spiked up over 73 the one night but I burped for an hour the next morning and seemed to settle back to 65%. Still a bit high but on the right track! Everyday I open the jars the smell is more and more like that yummy goodness we all know and love! Excited for these girls to cure up and do another sample test!! Hope your having a good Sunday Shed my man!

October 21 - Day 84
Early Miss

Hey everybody! I hope you all are having a great weekend with friends and family!:Namaste:
It has gotten cold here in southern Ontario now and it’s great to bundle up and go for fall time walks in the bush !
;)Hot apple cider and a joint for the trails? Yes please!:p

So quick talk about the curing on the widows! All is going smoothly so far! RH is sitting between 65-70% steadily getting burped twice a day. The smell is getting stronger and more rich everyday with the true chronic coming through! I love the smell of these widows, sooo tasty!
:drool::thumb:

Now let’s take a look at the Early Miss sisters. Now on Day 84 from seed and Day 1 of Flower! The girls had a 16hr dark period and began their first 12/12 light cycle this morning starting at 8am!

Fed both of them with:
-6mL cal/mag
-8mL AN pH perfect bloom A + B
-8mL Bud Candy for weeks 1 to 6
(trying bud candy for the first time)

Starting week 2 of flower, I’ll start introducing Big Bud and then finish off the same way as I did the WW autos with OverDrive for the last 2 weeks in flower.

Here are the EM sisters today!

Flower Day 1

Happy Sunday !
:thanks::ganjamon:

Early miss is looking spot on!

Thanks Penny! Now that these girls have been flipped I’m hoping the start shooting out some pistils by the end of this week! Hopefully that’s not to optimistic but with the progress of these girls I’m sure they are just ready to explode !! EM1 is drinking a gallon every other day! I’m expecting to to start guzzling the feed once flowers start!

They should transition quickly then.

Here’s hoping so! I’ve been eagerly waiting these girls to flower! Now it’s their turn to show me what they can really do! Since they are an indica heavy hybrid I’m assuming they will be closer to the 8week flower time for finishing ? But we will see !

Hey Dutch! Finally subbed. I thought I had already... :hmmmm: but realised today I hadn’t seen any updates... so, sought you out! And I’m just in time:D

what would newty do! Lol and snip snip snip snip oops! Ah well snip snip LoL!
:laugh: I did that just yesterday... snip snip oops! :rofl:

Looking forward to this flowering!
Did you ask CKS about it at all? Just wondering if we know for sure they’re Early Miss as photo period, or if it’s actually a whole other strain and was mislabelled. I’m curious by nature... things like this leave me really needing to know :battingeyelashes:

Your white widow auto buds look mighty fine. I have white widow on my short list for summer... problem is my short list keeps getting longer instead of shorter! Better stop adding things. WW has been there since the start tho’, so it might just make the cut!

Hey Dutch! Finally subbed. I thought I had already... :hmmmm: but realised today I hadn’t seen any updates... so, sought you out! And I’m just in time:D

:laugh: I did that just yesterday... snip snip oops! :rofl:

Looking forward to this flowering!
Did you ask CKS about it at all? Just wondering if we know for sure they’re Early Miss as photo period, or if it’s actually a whole other strain and was mislabelled. I’m curious by nature... things like this leave me really needing to know :battingeyelashes:

Your white widow auto buds look mighty fine. I have white widow on my short list for summer... problem is my short list keeps getting longer instead of shorter! Better stop adding things. WW has been there since the start tho’, so it might just make the cut!

Hey Amy ! Glad you could make it over... perfect timing for flip day!:high-five:
Haha I was singing the song from finding Nemo but with a slight lyric change !

Just keep snipping, just keep snipping! :rofl:with @newty on my shoulder!

I didn’t ask Crop King about it yet but that’s a good idea maybe I should question! But at this point I’m just excited to flower them and see what they have!! I think I’ll stay away from Crop King from now on though! There is a lot of other browsers with high quality genetics that I am eager to grow!

After smoking my sample buds and smelling these WW I would highly recommend keeping yours on the list!

Hope all is well !

Back
Top Bottom