OG Kush 60 days 12/12.
Critical Lights about 2.5 weeks behind
20210907_080837.jpg
20210907_080844.jpg

In the tent, I transplanted the original Critical Lights&og kush clones, possibly to their final pot.
I also transplanted another set of clones into they're old containers and went outside. Its a longshot for them not to be deer or goat food but everyone I know has more clones than they know what to do with.
Amnesia haze auto is at about 26" I think it's about done stretching. It's like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.
When I transplanted the critical lights I didnt tie down the mains with lst, big mistake. All the branches are bent up now. I really want to get it ready to flower soon. Im working on figuring out a scrog net or just how Im gona manage this plant. Letting it go the last month or so hasn't helped.
20210907_164940.jpg
20210907_164658.jpg

Amnesia haze auto #4 is liking the extra light,and her new position up above it all.
Critical lights still has a long way to go from the scrog net.
Transplants seem to be doing good, but ready to start the veg closet as soon as it can be harvested.
Og kush in the closet is in the harvest window just plain water. Critical lights is doing good, especially since they were scraggly and tossed into flower on a whim. I think Ill keep them on nutes at least another week.
20210909_151530.jpg
20210909_151730.jpg
20210909_152425.jpg
20210909_152414.jpg

Yellow leaves, lots of yellow leaves in the tent. Amnesia haze auto has some yellow leaves at the bottom and also some singed looking pistols from being too close to the light. Critical lights has a lot of yellow leaves. I think its the leaves that werent getting much light are now getting too much light.
I want to start flowering the tent as soon as the closet og kush and critical lights are done flowering. That probably leaves 1-2 weeks to get everything healthy and ready to flower.
20210914_144206.jpg
20210914_143726.jpg

Can't be sure, as soils not my thing- but that looks more like a deficiency that your facing with the yellowing.

What the feed like that your giving it?
The auto has mostly been getting plain water. Its only had 1-2 waterings with nutes. I'll give it veg nutes again. Ive just got a new timer so it'll be getting a dark period again too. I don't think 24/7 has been good.

The auto has mostly been getting plain water. Its only had 1-2 waterings with nutes. I'll give it veg nutes again. Ive just got a new timer so it'll be getting a dark period again too. I don't think 24/7 has been good.
I'd try more with an 18/6 or 20/4 schedule.

Do you have bloom nutes? Unless I'm looking at the wrong plant, she's in flower and should be getting bloom nutes? Or should I just be quiet since this is soil :rofl:

I'd try more with an 18/6 or 20/4 schedule.

Do you have bloom nutes? Unless I'm looking at the wrong plant, she's in flower and should be getting bloom nutes? Or should I just be quiet since this is soil :rofl:
I do have bloom nutes, that probably would've been better. I had veg nutes handy to the tent in the basement, lazy mostly but I told myself it needed the N more in the veg nutes than the bloom.

I really want a little workspace with fast ro for the basement.Im just using an under the cabinet kitchen filter...growing pains.

Im gona try 20/4, hoping to keep streaching down since the tent is pretty full.
Im hoping theyll be new branches to fill out the net even.

Off they go the last round of critical lights clones are leaving the nest, off to a better place they go.
Ive got my plan ready now. Two og kush and one critical lights in 3-4 gallon pots of soil will be under my 200 watt citizen cob led, and the large critical lights plant will mostly be under the cmh light.
It should be over 500 watts of flower power for the tent. The new light @ 130 watts is going in the closet to finish amnesia haze auto #4 and veg some og kush and critical lights clones.
After ah4 is finished I want to try another go at dwc with #5 my last sunwest genetics amnesia haze auto.
20/4 light cycle has everything looking a bit better already.
20210915_083548.jpg

I almost cut down the og kush last night.
I actually had every intention to do the deed, but the power was out. No extraction fan so no chop.
I think the power was out about 6 hours mostly in dark time but I keep the extraction fan going all the time and the circulation fan most of the time accept when the door will be open.
Gona be a big week in the closet&tent

Back
Top Bottom