She pretty much knows but, better she doesn't know that much about it. Last time she paid any attention I was only running a 32 watt cfl and a 50 watt led.... almost 700 watts later its more like Little House of Horrors, and she's thinking...."Little weed plant"...lol
Well sounds like she's good with it....and if she smokes it too, then you can just point to how much money you saved lol.
The Mrs Rex is cool with it, she knows how much I need it to function.

Well, its been a long night with more fun to come. OG Kush is cut down and hung up.Im really optimistic about the yeild,mostly becouse I almost ran out of hangers and have a lot of bud left to cut.
I also hung the new light for the closet, Im pretty excited about it.
I was going to go ahead and cut the Critical Lights also, but I was ready for a break after unweaving the fence. I only damaged a handful of bud It will be dried pretty fast for a sample.
20210922_041359.jpg
20210922_041046.jpg
20210922_041025.jpg
20210922_042031.jpg

Amnesia Haze auto #4 is still getting taller. It shot up to about 31" Im gona have to raise the light a little more. Im getting to be more of an LST fan now, but still glad to give it a go all natural again.
The Critical lights & og kush veging in the closet are doing good.
The tent is gona be a big mess, I hope I dont run out of room. For sure theres a lot of green in there, and a lot of light too.

Outside Critical lights and og kush are doing good and flowering
20210924_092307.jpg
20210924_091510.jpg
20210924_150219.jpg
. I finally seen somthing Id been looking for on the OG Kush,... 3 finger fan leaves. Id read about it being a trait of the strain but hadn't seen it. The outside clone has it. Ot makes me think its more likely legit og kush, between that and the bud structure

It is done, in the jar,finished,ready to smoke, and so,so good.

OG Kush at 190g. Critical Lights at 86g

276g total in a little closet with a little light.
Im over the moon super happy with howit turned out.
10 quart jars packed with about an ounce each.

Ah4 has a lot of fading and brown pistols now.
Cl&ogk are living their best life just veging away in the closet.
The tent, is an overgrown mess....I just hope I have enough height left.Critical Lights seems to be defoliating herself under the net.
20211002_130857.jpg
20211002_130916.jpg
20211002_131455.jpg
20211002_132059.jpg
20211002_132245.jpg

20211002_130857.jpg

20211002_130916.jpg

20211002_131455.jpg

20211002_132059.jpg

Ah4 Augest 5th this lil gem poped up... almost 60 days...and almost ready too.
Ive been thinking ot looked like it was getting close, and then the big fanleaves seemed to fade overnight. Ill quit feeding nutes and start the countdown.

Hey, I know I'm late. Got all caught up. Digging the set up. That 4x4 is banging. That's gonna be a beautiful banquet of buds.
You said that 200watt LED is DIY? How did you make it, kit online?
Thanks, its been getting neglected since Ive been working a lot lately but Im pretty excited about it.
I'd recomend elavated lighting company on the lights, they're more efficient and simple.
I put that light together a couple years ago, it works great but led have goten a little better,

Im pretty basic when it comes to electronics but started watching some video's about matching led's to drivers growmau5 had some good ones that sparked my interest.

With a little homework to choose the right boards/chips, drivers, heatsinks, and wiring I think you can still save money on a great quality light. Just takes the time to figure it out.

Thanks, its been getting neglected since Ive been working a lot lately but Im pretty excited about it.
I'd recomend elavated lighting company on the lights, they're more efficient and simple.
I put that light together a couple years ago, it works great but led have goten a little better,

Im pretty basic when it comes to electronics but started watching some video's about matching led's to drivers growmau5 had some good ones that sparked my interest.

With a little homework to choose the right boards/chips, drivers, heatsinks, and wiring I think you can still save money on a great quality light. Just takes the time to figure it
Cool, yeah I have watched all the growmau videos. Dude is a legend. I was gonna buy a DIY kit for my 2x4. But I got a email from a LED company and they gave a discount on a HLG.

Back
Top Bottom