DWC DIY First 420Mag Grow Journal SD-HV - Pics Will Be Frequent

lol yea i say that too but gotta buy some bloom nutes(floranova or tiger bloom) first..gonna start this friday..done some defoliation on a few plants to see if it helps gets some light thru my bushy ass canopy to the lower more undrdvloped branches the idea is create more cola like sites by increasing light distribution..any one used this method??

Your plants are looking great! :thumb:

Thanks for popping in Closet famer:welcome: Everythings fluffing up nicely in plant land

Heres you folk's update 2 days before I Flip the SWITCH!!!..:yummy:

Heres my biggest of the younger plants, it is now bout 28 days old and after this pic she was Topped, Supercropped, and defoliated as an experiment..
IMG_20110623_155530.jpg

Most of the Canopy on day 46..was getting too bushy so I had to get to whipping..
IMG_20110626_221316.jpg

Me and my wife went HAM on day 47 and heres the after shot of their whacking..lol
IMG_20110627_185221.jpg

The very next morning..WoW they are crazy resilient after the treatment I like to call "SuperTraining"..
IMG_20110628_191709.jpg

5 clones lookin nice in the birds eye..theres like 10 in there now..lol
IMG_20110626_220940.jpg

Got some RooT p0rn:yahoo: coming up here tonight for my 420 peeps..CYA later farmers..

RooT P0rn!!!

Afgooie!
IMG_20110626_220352.jpg

"SuperTrained" girl
IMG_20110626_220418.jpg

and the topped and lst'd big gal..
IMG_20110626_220410.jpg

:thumb:

Aright back in business.. got a fresh bottle of tiger bloom 2 airstones and 5 3.5 inch net pots.. for my clone flowering bubble res project..should help conserve water and nute nicely..i think lol they are gonna be some budding ladies tho so we'll see its a about a 5 gallon tub pics coming very soon..

Cool you're back on tiger bloom, mines flora nova and it's a really nice fert, I love it in my tomato garden, but I don't think I'm gonna use it for my next dwc grow. The brown is alarming and there's a lot of settling, with no good way to keep things agitated but plenty of bubbles.

Wassup 420 Fam...the ladies are doing awesome the Switch has been Flipped :popcorn:Beautiful day inside and out..:Namaste:

Aiight guys I got a new temperature reader to watch my relative humidity and its at a decent 55% in flower..wanna drop it bout 10 points tho..man they are lookin nice and lime on all the tops which is always great having some big bloom buildup again but I aint worried sine hygrozyme is in there and actively attacking the nonbenecficials like it should

My temps are nice and warm 80-82 late summer early autumn in the tropics..ladies are indulging heres some updated pics from a day or 2 before the flower cycle..Ph's are right about 5.8-6.0

The new ponic pick ups
IMG_20110702_134128.jpg

Last day of the cool white veg
IMG_20110702_134015.jpg

Loving the clear bottom of the clone res can see the roots without opening ;)
IMG_20110702_133902.jpg

Rooots!!
IMG_20110704_002932.jpg

The warmer side of things..
IMG_20110704_004702.jpg

more coming guys gotta upload some of the last few days..Enjoy any suggestions questions are always Kewl..

Quick update guys I had some droopy looking clones last night in my new shoebox bubbler and was kinda concerned because 3 out of the 5 looked great and perky..I decided to mix up a solution to feed them their bloom nutes:morenutes: manually because they literally hadnt eaten since they rooted..lol so today I check um out and voila all is perky once again in mary land..:circle-of-love:

Pics coming in the morning..stay tuned folks getting Good and Green!!

:bump::bump:

Pics coming tonight guys sorry been gone a few days..I have some brown spotting on one of my plants.. my research tells me its maybe a cal mag issue because the others are thriving like normal..in the same res situation..also what nts or additives can I use to build stronger branches overall..?

They are now about 7-12 days flowering..I have rooted hem with superthrive alone and ph'ed water..it takes about 8-9 days to show first bottom tap root..I now use superthrive and a drop of hygrozyme in soaking water..takes about 5 days and they should be able to support their rockwools wet weight and show roots after 3-4 days..Btw I DO use a humidity dome..I fricked um up a bit by not feeding them:morenutes: once they were rooted so they haven't thrived as quick in flower as id expect..but definitly great results no clonex or powders needed.:thumb:

Status Update on the flowering plants in the closet one has shown sex and was a friggin male..the damned biggest one too..which is kind of a bummer but it makes alot more room for the Afgooie strain..I also picked up an additional 2700k 68watt 300wt equiv 4000 lumen CFL from home depot thing is massive..lol:)

I also copped a t-splitter for the main res to disperse more bubblez, 2 more cylindrical air stones for clone's res a bottle of botanicare's silica blast to help with sturdying my branches and stems which enhances yield,went to walmart and got 2 reflecting lamp sockets for my few other cfl's i'll be using for flower..it coming together nicely tho

I'll get around to uploading some pics very soon folks..

Whats up farmers..Im back with another update 2 weeks into flower..:cheer:

These plants are doing great and getting so hairy by the day its beautiful..heres some new shots of the gals..My biggest plant turned boy on me a few days ago which was a bummer but its cool because it leaves more room for the afgooie:high-five:

Temps day 1 of flower.. ive since got the relative humidity down to 51:Namaste:
IMG_20110707_162338.jpg

Lime green bud tops YUM! flower day 1
IMG_20110707_162428.jpg

Awesome top but "she" grew balls on me..lol
IMG_20110707_162643.jpg

My big Gal..*tear* shes so lovely now..
IMG_20110708_194918.jpg

After a small sample of silica blast..flower day 12 also changed the Res after this shot..
IMG_20110719_203203.jpg

Silica blast results 2 days later after res change..stronger branches and 3 inches taller on day 14
IMG_20110721_225721.jpg

I call her The Twin Towers..;)
IMG_20110721_225751.jpg

Hairs of the Afgooie Lady..:yahoo::yahoo:
IMG_20110721_230000.jpg

Aiight folks Goodnight..Drop some lines, questions or whatever ya like..notice the leaves on the twin towers see some white speckling of some sort..Does this look like a cal mag deficiency??

those look dank i enjoy threads with lots of pic updates

also i hate to plugin stuff but can you guys help me get this wake and bake thread going check my link below and vote please

Update!!! the damned other oldest and tallest plant pictured above showing the stretching has busted NUTS!!!..man this is so effin frustrating..a whole extra month of veg towards 2 bouncing baby boys..shits despicable and I hate it.. I have removed the man and left the rest of the res and light for the proven ladies.. ahh well fem seed banks here I COME..this shall never happen again..

pics coming in a few after I adjust the lighting and destroy the clones of the frikkin boys..Geez..:rip:

Back
Top Bottom