DWC DIY First 420Mag Grow Journal SD-HV - Pics Will Be Frequent

So sorry for the wait guys.. yes the grows still goin on I was tryna let um bulk up a little more before I took some actual flowering snapshots..so much to say on this last few weeks well here we go..

Temp temps temps.. are soo understated in dwc the shit will literally put your plants in root formation mode strictly if the res gets over 75 which it did more like 80 in the non AC'ed room for almost a week due to a lost temp gauge which is pictured earlier in the thread I thught they would be fine since in veg the temps seemed to not matter as much as they do currently..in a mid day southern summer those 75+ temps are quite possible so get ya a cheap aquarium reader to know early as possible when a crucial temp change occurs , I literally had to move the entire operation to my BR closet to save this op.. that was 8 days agoso i lost about a week of flower due to high temps and low ph..they would be starting week 5 flower ..but they look more like later week 3 specially the afgoo which is a very very sensitive sativa dominant genetic btw :Namaste:..the bag seed however could take the higher temps and lower than proper ph's pretty resiliently and continues to bulk up..I will give ya guys some pics but gotta sort um all out..its like a month in the making hope yall like um..back in a snap..

:popcorn:

Heres some qick shots of the next generation of the afgoo in which her clones will be done Hempy style..:yahoo: Just 3 day veg in these pics..

IMG_20110808_150411.jpg

IMG_20110808_150225.jpg

Isn't she a cutie?

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom