EastCoastGhost's Second Run With Photos 2017

Gonna be taking clones from all these ladies also. I definitely want some from the Chemdog, pineapple chunk, Cinderella 99, Super Silver Haze and the new Bubble Bomb. I don't think my double alien is going to sprout so I will have to try another one next run. I still have four more seeds...️

Ok today was a big day for the little Super Silver Haze in the .8 gallon container, she is 18 days old and I went ahead and put her in flower
e750216fe53b86e75b1906478856ee8e.jpg

I'm setting a goal of 1oz lol. I have 7 of these SSH sprouted right now so that's why I'm flowering so early. Tbh I just want to see what she will do with that short of veg. I love playing around and doing different things. I am also gonna do this same thing with clones in the near future lol. I'm gonna name this one Shorty by the way, anyone want to guess yield for fun lol. The Breeder says 9-10 week flower but I've heard they can go 12 or more lol...️

I got a couple pics today but forgot to get most of them lol. Here's the Bubble Bomb, she's in the 1.8 gallon container right now but I will be taking her to a 3-gallon container before she gets flowered. She continues to thrive and she's looking great. I have her on 550-575ppm right now and she's loving it
2008034db616ee3aa577e82ca9485b4e.jpg

Here a Early Miss auto right after feeding. She is thriving also and looking good
e9e930ea885afa6203f2ff0a742096a3.jpg

I have one more pic I took I will share lol
89ea286ad0debfadb6bdcee51c5a41f2.jpg

You can see the SSH I put in there today which I named shorty lol and the Skunk Diesel in the back with the nice buds lol. You can also see a Bubble Bomb to the right of shorty and the rest of those are Blueberry clones.

Oh I almost forgot, the Bubble Bomb is in dark closet for 24hrs then chop in the morning. Her trics have ambered up to around 20%. I was gonna let her go to around 40% but she's already at almost 10-weeks and I need the space so 20% will do lol. Hope everyone is having a great day...️

Yea I had kind of a rough start but it finally come together lol. I can say one thing I've never had this fast of growth. This CoCo is great and I can't wait to get this first run with it harvested. I don't think I will be going back to soil anytime soon lol...️

I have to agree with you there man. I like the feel of the CoCo and while I only have a short experience with it I'm digging it. I decided to drop my sprouted Euphoria seed directly into the 7 Gallon CoCo this morning. Go girl!!!

I have to agree with you there man. I like the feel of the CoCo and while I only have a short experience with it I'm digging it. I decided to drop my sprouted Euphoria seed directly into the 7 Gallon CoCo this morning. Go girl!!!
Yea I'm loving the CoCo lol. Hopefully the little Euphoria will sprout up and turn into a monster lol. I had a RQS Diesel I got from Seedsman and it didn't sprout neither. It was freebie also and I really wanted it to sprout but oh well. I also wanted my Double Alien to sprout badly this time and it didn't lol. I still have 4 more of them though so I'm sure one will sprout lol. My Chemdog is d great so that's a plus lol...️

Yea I'm loving the CoCo lol. Hopefully the little Euphoria will sprout up and turn into a monster lol. I had a RQS Diesel I got from Seedsman and it didn't sprout neither. It was freebie also and I really wanted it to sprout but oh well. I also wanted my Double Alien to sprout badly this time and it didn't lol. I still have 4 more of them though so I'm sure one will sprout lol. My Chemdog is d great so that's a plus lol...️

LOL. I haven't given up hope on RQS Diesel yet. I pulled her out of the fiberglass cubes this morning and put her in paper towel she looks like she may have a little tap about to emerge. I'm keeping her gently warmed by putting the baggie on top of my internet router.

I'm glad they give you freebies, makes the pain of a bunch of seeds not popping more palatable.

LOL. I haven't given up hope on RQS Diesel yet. I pulled her out of the fiberglass cubes this morning and put her in paper towel she looks like she may have a little tap about to emerge. I'm keeping her gently warmed by putting the baggie on top of my internet router.

I'm glad they give you freebies, makes the pain of a bunch of seeds not popping more palatable.
Hopefully your RQS Diesel will sprout. I would like to see one growed out. My Skunk Diesel should be finishing up in another few weeks hopefully. I can't wait to try it, I tried Sour Diesel not long ago and it was great...️

Ok today was a big day for the little Super Silver Haze in the .8 gallon container, she is 18 days old and I went ahead and put her in flower
e750216fe53b86e75b1906478856ee8e.jpg

I'm setting a goal of 1oz lol. I have 7 of these SSH sprouted right now so that's why I'm flowering so early. Tbh I just want to see what she will do with that short of veg. I love playing around and doing different things. I am also gonna do this same thing with clones in the near future lol. I'm gonna name this one Shorty by the way, anyone want to guess yield for fun lol. The Breeder says 9-10 week flower but I've heard they can go 12 or more lol...️
I'm doin the same with a few brotha we will c wut they can do lol

Hope so man she the one in soil n crazy plum purple in hydro wifi in front n another crazy plum purple in the back it's all basically n experiment cuz the dwc will not be changed until flush at the end we will c how things role out

Hopefully your RQS Diesel will sprout. I would like to see one growed out. My Skunk Diesel should be finishing up in another few weeks hopefully. I can't wait to try it, I tried Sour Diesel not long ago and it was great...️

I hope she makes it. I put her on emergency meds - Clonex to see if the rooting hormone might give her that extra boost. Just in case I dropped a Alien v. Triangle.

With my luck they will both pop and then I'll have one more than I have room for.

I hope she makes it. I put her on emergency meds - Clonex to see if the rooting hormone might give her that extra boost. Just in case I dropped a Alien v. Triangle.

With my luck they will both pop and then I'll have one more than I have room for.
Lol, that's the way it goes. I bet that RQS Diesel will be a nice strain. I got alot of seedlings right now lol. I had to fire up the hps lol...️

My little Super Silver Haze started it's first 12hr nap a couple hours ago. Im hoping by the time the stretch is over her roots will be bound enough for me to water every 8hrs, three times a day. I've been reading up alot on coco and pot size, the trick is to use a pot that suits your veg time. If you veg short and use to big of pot then you're not going to get as good results. If you use the right size pot your plant should be root bound enough so that you can water multiple times daily. That makes it more hydro like and you get hydro like results. The CoCo won't dry out much in between feeding multiple times a day if your roots ain't bound enough. Ok I'm done rambling lol, hopefully my little SSH will be bound just right in her little pot lol...️

I need to find a good 3-gallon pot to transplant my Bubble Bomb to soon. I have used all my 3 gallon pots so I may just buy one or order some fabric pots. I've been wanting to try the fabric pots but I've never got around to ordering some...️

Back
Top Bottom