EastCoastGhost's Second Run With Photos 2017

Well got my tent ordered and I will be ordering some more auto flowering seeds. Gonna try Gorilla glue from fast buds, extremely resinous and potent supposedly. I'm also getting some AK Kush Express fem also from fast buds. I will get some pics of the ladies up in a little while. I'm extremely busy today lol. Hope everyone is having a hard day...️

Do you buy directly from Fast Buds? Never used them but just looked at their line up and they have some interesting strains.

My Bubble Bomb is still thriving and growing like crazy, here's a couple pics I took earlier
b87754acdf268ac083c1e56c14d1f42f.jpg

9cf933af6c6c69730e74e67d0daf44b7.jpg

I'm r loving that Bubble Bomb, she is by far the most vigorous one I've grown so far. Hers the little Super Silver Haze that I put in flower on day 18 from seed. She is on day 20 now I believe and her lower branches are growing good.
9884a937d6cf9c32a39d0eb08798d778.jpg

Here's a Early Miss I took a pic of, she's one that got topped and she is getting big. She is on Day 21 I believe lol. I got a good feeling about this one lol.
64fd4e9acc99b64c7c99e36ddb933cae.jpg

Well really busy and I'll post a couple more in a little while...️
Wow Coco growth is freakin crazy, lookin great ECG.

Thanks everyone, I've been extremely busy. The Bubble Bomb got Jared up today and weighed in a little over 3oz. I still haven't received my light yet, hopefully tomorrow lol. I'm gonna be closing this journal out and I will be starting up another one soon. I am getting ready to start on my new grow space so hopefully within the next month or so I will have my grow fully moved to new home. I appreciate all the help I have got from everyone here on 420. Peace out and take care everyone...️

Thanks everyone, I've been extremely busy. The Bubble Bomb got Jared up today and weighed in a little over 3oz. I still haven't received my light yet, hopefully tomorrow lol. I'm gonna be closing this journal out and I will be starting up another one soon. I am getting ready to start on my new grow space so hopefully within the next month or so I will have my grow fully moved to new home. I appreciate all the help I have got from everyone here on 420. Peace out and take care everyone...️
Make sure you come by my journal so I can join your new one once you get it started. Enjoyed this one ghost

Make sure you come by my journal so I can join your new one once you get it started. Enjoyed this one ghost
Thanks Derby, I will definitely come let you know when I get it started. I had to reorder my light cause they wouldn't ship to post office so I had to give a physical address yesterday. Everything should be good now and hopefully I'll have my light in a few days lol. My new tent will be here tomorrow...️

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, we look forward to your next adventures. :thumb:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Beautiful grow as always brotha. Please pop by once new journal is started to let me know please. And eh no shitty underwear in new grow rooms
Thanks Dark, I will definitely let you know once I get my new journal started. I will be wondering around other journals including yours so I will stay in touch lol, take care...️

Beautiful grow as always brotha. Please pop by once new journal is started to let me know please. And eh no shitty underwear in new grow rooms

Im with DS, drop a link here when u back up and runnin.

Or you can just reveg this journal... See what i did there..?

Back
Top Bottom