EastCoastGhost's Second Run With Photos 2017

I need to find a good 3-gallon pot to transplant my Bubble Bomb to soon. I have used all my 3 gallon pots so I may just buy one or order some fabric pots. I've been wanting to try the fabric pots but I've never got around to ordering some...️
Fabric pots work great for me ghost. About the watering your wanting to do. You would be best to not water when lights are out. This is when the plant is sending back to the roots. What I do that works is if I have 18 hours of light my first water is at 1/2 hour after my lights come on then again 6 hours after that and 6 after that making sure the last feeding I get a good run off to make sure the salts get flushed out. Works great for me. Let them sleep with lights out

Fabric pots work great for me ghost. About the watering your wanting to do. You would be best to not water when lights are out. This is when the plant is sending back to the roots. What I do that works is if I have 18 hours of light my first water is at 1/2 hour after my lights come on then again 6 hours after that and 6 after that making sure the last feeding I get a good run off to make sure the salts get flushed out. Works great for me. Let them sleep with lights out
Thanks for the info Derby. I have been wondering what would be best way and that makes alot of since to me so I will give it a try lol. I'm really liking this coco Derby, once I harvest a couple and get the feel of everything I believe I will get alot better yield than I am in soil...️

Thanks for the info Derby. I have been wondering what would be best way and that makes alot of since to me so I will give it a try lol. I'm really liking this coco Derby, once I harvest a couple and get the feel of everything I believe I will get alot better yield than I am in soil...️
I'm sure you will ghost

I like dirt, im lazy. Then i smoke my earthy buds and get lazier...
I like dirt also but I've never had growth like this lol. I'm sure they are alot better soil than I was using but my soil did do alright. I never had any bad deficiencies or anything using ff nutes or AN. I have been smoking some bud grown in coco and hydro and I cant tell any difference at all in the buzz. I can't taste half the time anyway cause of bad sinuses lol but I do have to say I thought that sour Diesel I smoked that was grown hydro had a awesome taste what I could tell, definitely a strong fuel taste lol. I excited to put my Bubble Bomb and the blueberry clones that are in coco over to flower so I can see the difference myself in taste lol. I've grown plenty of Blueberry in soil and it tastes great, definitely taste blueberry lol. In the end everyone has their own preference, I may harvest a few in the CoCo and not like the buzz or taste and go back to soil you never know lol. ..️

I have been wondering and I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it but why is it that certain autos tend to grow alot bigger buds than photos? My first grow I harvested almost 23oz off of 6 autos in a 4×4 tent with Marsll 1200 which is close to 600w. That's over a gram per watt with autos, no joke lol. I had forearm sized colas. I've got decent size with photos but nothing like that them autos. Maybe I've not growed the right photo strain but I have been noticing it on other grows also. Idk maybe I'm crazy lol, I figured I would put it out there and see if anyone else has noticed it lol...️

I got a pic of my Bubble Bomb in coco today, she is still on fire. Her branches are really coming up out of there. I got a good feeling about this one
71d066e20bf83fc1cf94c4cd5f099193.jpg

4231c3ff985b580c462350fee05eb95e.jpg

The Bubble Bomb I just harvested is in the back, I'm playing around with revegging lol. I didn't get any more pics, I have been so excited today cause I got to order my PS COB...️

Congrats on the new light. How have you been liking the coco growing. I've got a lot of catching up to do I see. Now that I'm getting back to normal I'll have lots of time for that. Plants looking healthy
Thanks Dark, I'm excited to finally get that PS COB lol. I was deciding between the quantom board or fusion board or PS. You know yourself I've been wanting the PS for a long time and I know it performs great by watching yours in action so I just went with the PS. I'm sure I'll be buying more lights soon lol. Speaking of lights how are you liking that big Bud master? I bet that thing is a beast. U am loving the CoCo by the way. I'm getting great growth and I can't wait to get a few harvests under my belt with this coco so I can get dialed in...️

Well got my tent ordered and I will be ordering some more auto flowering seeds. Gonna try Gorilla glue from fast buds, extremely resinous and potent supposedly. I'm also getting some AK Kush Express fem also from fast buds. I will get some pics of the ladies up in a little while. I'm extremely busy today lol. Hope everyone is having a hard day...️

My Bubble Bomb is still thriving and growing like crazy, here's a couple pics I took earlier
b87754acdf268ac083c1e56c14d1f42f.jpg

9cf933af6c6c69730e74e67d0daf44b7.jpg

I'm r loving that Bubble Bomb, she is by far the most vigorous one I've grown so far. Hers the little Super Silver Haze that I put in flower on day 18 from seed. She is on day 20 now I believe and her lower branches are growing good.
9884a937d6cf9c32a39d0eb08798d778.jpg

Here's a Early Miss I took a pic of, she's one that got topped and she is getting big. She is on Day 21 I believe lol. I got a good feeling about this one lol.
64fd4e9acc99b64c7c99e36ddb933cae.jpg

Well really busy and I'll post a couple more in a little while...️

Thanks Dark, I'm excited to finally get that PS COB lol. I was deciding between the quantom board or fusion board or PS. You know yourself I've been wanting the PS for a long time and I know it performs great by watching yours in action so I just went with the PS. I'm sure I'll be buying more lights soon lol. Speaking of lights how are you liking that big Bud master? I bet that thing is a beast. U am loving the CoCo by the way. I'm getting great growth and I can't wait to get a few harvests under my belt with this coco so I can get dialed in...️

The ps cob is a great light and will grow you beautiful plants my only issue was with the customer service lol. So far the god 9 is doing great. Once I get my grow rooms built and running I'm going to do a side by side by side grow between the god9/ps cob/ and my good ole mars 320 with all same conditions and strain and everything else and see what does best. I'll be watching this coco very closely. That's one thing I haven't tried to date and always said I was going to. But to many other projects for now. Enjoy that new light ghost

The ps cob is a great light and will grow you beautiful plants my only issue was with the customer service lol. So far the god 9 is doing great. Once I get my grow rooms built and running I'm going to do a side by side by side grow between the god9/ps cob/ and my good ole mars 320 with all same conditions and strain and everything else and see what does best. I'll be watching this coco very closely. That's one thing I haven't tried to date and always said I was going to. But to many other projects for now. Enjoy that new light ghost
I'm excited to get my light lol. I think you would would like coco, I've had very fast growth. It is more work watering but you can get a watering system on a timer and make it alot easier. Honestly though it's not that bad and the only thing you really do different is feed everyday instead of every 3-5 days. The plants can handle alot higher ppm also in the CoCo. Coco contains oxygen and everytime you feed it gets fresh oxygen. I would like to see you try it Dark, I think you would like it. It pretty cheap also for the CoCo compared to alot of soils. ..️

Back
Top Bottom