EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

hey Friends, i’m happy, the ‘only pour the barrel everyday’ technique worked well !!! don’t explain anything to people and all will go nicely... that’s the lesson i learnt.

i have something to take decent pics i hope, never tried it under HPS...
i also can make high quality movies with that device.
i had a wonderful week with kids in the country-side.
long walks in the nature and big fires in the «-Cheminée-» to warm the house in the evening, pizza making in the outside oven and «-grillades-» every lunch!!
really a healthy, calm and quiet week like we don’t have enough along the year.

i wish that all is nice in your gardens and that you had a good week too.
green vibes.

i’ll upload the groom in a couple hours.
Ciao.

ok, we finished the fourth week of 12/12 and second week with flowers, then 7 or 8 to come.
they looks pretty good despite the pics don't give them justice since i just had the camera and didn't get used with that S.... yet...
i'm really amazed by this strain, moby dick is a very serious resin producer, budz are still so small and trichs are everywhere on the plants, even on large fans ans stems.
pics are better than a long speech :

P10104672.JPG
P10104772.JPG
P10104782.JPG
P10104732.JPG
P10104762.JPG
P10104742.JPG
P10104833.JPG
P10104845.JPG

have a nice day and fun with your plants Friends.
Ciao.

ok, we finished the fourth week of 12/12 and second week with flowers, then 7 or 8 to come.
they looks pretty good despite the pics don't give them justice since i just had the camera and didn't get used with that S.... yet...
i'm really amazed by this strain, moby dick is a very serious resin producer, budz are still so small and trichs are everywhere on the plants, even on large fans ans stems.
pics are better than a long speech :
P10104782.JPG

have a nice day and fun with your plants Friends.
Ciao.

Great update EC! I love that pic especially. Really shows that the stacking has begun on those babies. Moby Dick eh? I am making my dream list now so I would love to hear about your all time favs!

Glad the trip was great with the family. I spent my free time this week cleaning up the summer camping and boating gear.

Take care,
Bob ;)

Really nice EC, is this hydro working out better for you? Are you plants any bigger because of the hydroponics?

Great update EC! I love that pic especially. Really shows that the stacking has begun on those babies. Moby Dick eh? I am making my dream list now so I would love to hear about your all time favs!

Glad the trip was great with the family. I spent my free time this week cleaning up the summer camping and boating gear.

Take care,
Bob ;)
hey Doc, thanx for your kind comments as usual M8.
i had a major probleme yesterday , my Ph tester is out of order, never goes below 6.8 anymore, have to buy a new one today.

about the Moby dick, i don't know this strain, i took it because Dinafem claims it is one of their biggest producer and an easy strain to grow. actualy, it is a super-easy strain to grow, 0 problems so far...
this strain's smell is so "citrus-strong", i mean it really smells like artificial strong lemon perfume with grounded roasted coffee beans in undertone on some plants but not all, they mostly smell lemon skin freshly cuted
it is the beginning, smell will increase in the following weeks i guess...
then to answer your question, i don't really know this strain yet, especially about effect and after-effect which is the most important to me.
hawaiian snow is actually my favourite smoke between all. i really prefer the haze pheno but they are all nice if you like sativa effects.

and the trip was so nice M8, the boys didn't want to go back to their mother's home...pretty nice week!!

have a nice day Doc, and thanx to read my Friend.

Really nice EC, is this hydro working out better for you? Are you plants any bigger because of the hydroponics?

high 60, thanx to pop Man, and for the kind comments.
yes i think that hydro with permanent watering/feeding get your plants bigger in veg and gives you bigger flowers in the end.
many folks tells that hydro budz are not as dense as they are in soil, but i've never seen it clearly in the real life.
i admit that leds gives a denser bud because it is another light than HPS. but with equal light, everything would be bigger in a hydro setup, even zucchini or carrots.
that's been said, many people claims that hydro gives less good taste and smell than soil, and i think it depends at 100% of the nutrients you give to the plant (quality, i only use nutrients that are allowed in organic veggies grow setup) , and most important, how long you flush and how do you flush...
no overfeeding all along the plants life and a good 2 to 3 weeks flush will give the pure taste to any good hydro-grown harvest.
i wish i answered your question M8.

have a nice day 60.

:welcome: back ecd. I am glad to hear that your holiday went well. Your girls look quite lovely. :thumb:

thanx C.K. we've had a wonderful week for sure, i'll upload a few non-MJ-related pics later to show the amazing place where we stayed, i have to clean it before.

enjoy your day CK. and thanx for reading.
Ciao.

Take care,
Bob ;)

and i have to precise that i don't know much sativa strains except for the Hawaiian Snow and original Thai weed because i use to live in Thailand.
i need to try more sativa strains i guess , but one sure thing is that i really like much sativa for effect and after-effect than sleepy indies.
Ciao Doc.

hey Doc, thanx for your kind comments as usual M8.
i had a major probleme yesterday , my Ph tester is out of order, never goes below 6.8 anymore, have to buy a new one today.

about the Moby dick, i don't know this strain, i took it because Dinafem claims it is one of their biggest producer and an easy strain to grow. actualy, it is a super-easy strain to grow, 0 problems so far...
this strain's smell is so "citrus-strong", i mean it really smells like artificial strong lemon perfume with grounded roasted coffee beans in undertone on some plants but not all, they mostly smell lemon skin freshly cuted
it is the beginning, smell will increase in the following weeks i guess...
then to answer your question, i don't really know this strain yet, especially about effect and after-effect which is the most important to me.
hawaiian snow is actually my favourite smoke between all. i really prefer the haze pheno but they are all nice if you like sativa effects.

and the trip was so nice M8, the boys didn't want to go back to their mother's home...pretty nice week!!

have a nice day Doc, and thanx to read my Friend.

Well that got me to go check out the Dinafem cataloge! Nice! I have the Moby Dick now on the list too! I am a sucker for lemony herb for sure and your description is just what I am always looking for on that front. I can watch yours finish to see if she stays on the list. Why Dinafem? Have you ordered other stuff from them? I haven't ever grown out their stuff.

Where did you get the Hawaiian Snow?

As always good to visit with you my good friend. Take care,
Bob ;)

hey CK, how are you Man?
i agree with you, dinafem are underrated imo , they are the creators of the original Amnesia, they have US cuts and others like spanish and dutch and they've just bought "Humbolt seed Organization" a few weeks ago, then many new nice genetics to come on their catalog...
i wish they don't go too much in the "all for business" rather than to keep the quality products like the strains they have now.
time will tell, but for now they are a high quality breeder imo.

i can suggest their beans to anyone even noobs will make these plants happy with basic cares.
thanx for the nice comments Doc, kind as always...:thanks:

and to answer your question about why Dinafem? Doc, i first tried original Amnesia 5/6 years ago, and it blasted me with both smell and effect and the grower told me it was from a Spanish breeder called Dinafem.
then i tried their beans as soon as i could.

hi C.S, thanx to pop M8, yes Dinafem is a true quality breeder in my own experience, you can go for their seeds anytime soon...
have a nice day C.S.

Hey M1, nice to see you pop in my journal.
Yess i'm so glad they trichs as soon for a 70 dayz strain!!!!!
Thanx for the nice comments , i wish they stay as healthy as they are until the end...
Have a nice day M8.

hi Friends, well, for middle of week 5 or so , i'm still impressed with the trichs production, i guess i will, till the harvest if all goes round.
i will give the Mr2 shower tomorrow..............:thumb:
no more BlaBla, only pics, sorry they are not all super clear neither well withe-balanced...
P10105263.JPG
P10105233.JPG
P10105202.JPG
P10105212.JPG
P1010522.JPG
P10105191.JPG
P10105182.JPG
P10105172.JPG
P10105161.JPG
P10105122.JPG
P10105113.JPG
P10105083.JPG
P1010509.JPG
P10105103.JPG
P10105072.JPG
P10105063.JPG
P10105033.JPG
P10105022.JPG
P10105012.JPG
P10105001.JPG

i'm very satisfied so far.
thanx for reading Friends, i whish you all have as fun as i get in my gardens.

green sticky vibes.

in the middle of that picture set, you can see a weird Budleave............
i know some of you had some on their plants too.
nice dry sieve i'll make with those leaves hummmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom