EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

hi Crawdaddy, nice to see you here M8,
the hawaiian is the only one plant which does not have trichs yet, with long hairy budz on pics 13 and 14.
this phono is really the longest you can find in the Hawaiian snow phenos. 12/14 weeks, but results are there normally, and believe me it is worth the wait Man !!!
normally i will end up with a nice amount of one of the most desirable sativa budz.
it is a good producer when environment is good for her and it is not so simple when growing with other strains.
i think i’ll make a run with only this pheno before Christmas, or maybe just later.
i need to have those buds in stock...
i hope your Hawaiian will come back greener and continue to fatten her budz.
have a nice day Crawdaddy.

Well mine is really putting off some strong smells, it the much faster HS pheno, I would say 60-70 days, at only day 25. It may not look pretty like yours, which I bummed about but o well, but I think the buds will end up being good.

I just took two cuts from the mother I have that is another pheno, but not much different then my current one.

for sure it will be a nice harvest for this hawaiian snow despite the yellowing M8.
it is not an easy plant to maintain perfect, even the faster pheno.
the plant will smell more and more strong as weeks comes and you will end up with a poisonous scent in the last couple week.
trichs will be everywhere on the plant around week 7/8 even on stems and large fans.
love that strain Man, be careful she can hook you up like she does with me.....:thedoubletake:

hey friends, tonight i found the 25liters rez nearly empty !!!
the girlz have really started to fatten budz and drinks a LOT, yesterday they had EC 1.5 and i gave 1.6 today, i'll increase until 2.2 every two dayz, the breeder description was right in the end...
i plan to stop food in week 10 and flush for 2 weeks.
tomorrow i'll post pics
have a nice night friends.

P10105313.JPG

Hash bug! I love it. That stuff looks awesome but nothing near as nice as your plants. They look beautiful and the flowering is going great I see. I will need to do some catching up around here I think as I didn't see the TD in there did I?

Hope you and the family are doing fantastic. :Namaste:

Bob ;)

High Doc, always a pleasure to see you pop'in'.
thanx for the nice comments too, i really appreciate it as i do my best to make them happy with the lightest budget ever...!!!
i'm lucky i guess because i didn't have any (visible or identified) problems or any deficiency for my first attempt at this hydro-grow.
thanx to Metrop nutrients who made a terrific work on their "all in 4 bottles" formula.
I have to precise that except for a bit of H2o2 or drops of GH "bio-essential" (to prevent any possible lack of mico-elements in the bottles) i didn't add anything in the nutrien-mixed-solution, never along the whole grow.
i wish i reach my goal which is more than half a gram per watt as it is what i did with coco years ago and without any experience or close to.
thanx Doc to ask about the Think Differents, i'll post some pics in their thread and the HSH thread as well later today, i think they are not bad for 2 plant that should be dead after what they suffered...
the veggies are becoming huge and really looks fake as i like them to...:geek:
i'll look at your update also M8, plant were super nice last time i dropped an eye.
green vibes from the south to you Doc.

Awesome EC just Awesome.

thanx so much 60, i'll upload an update tomorrow, budz have progressed pretty nice and so sticky, smell is a problem every-time i open the groom.
nice to see you here M8.

ok, we finished the fourth week of 12/12 and second week with flowers, then 7 or 8 to come.
they looks pretty good despite the pics don't give them justice since i just had the camera and didn't get used with that S.... yet...
i'm really amazed by this strain, moby dick is a very serious resin producer, budz are still so small and trichs are everywhere on the plants, even on large fans ans stems.
pics are better than a long speech :

P10104672.JPG
P10104772.JPG
P10104782.JPG
P10104732.JPG
P10104762.JPG
P10104742.JPG
P10104833.JPG
P10104845.JPG

have a nice day and fun with your plants Friends.
Ciao.
That is such a beautiful sight ecdriver! Your girls are a jungle of health! I can't believe I have that to look forward to! I am 2 weeks behind you! I am so happy for you! :bravo::love::circle-of-love::cheer:

thanx to read and stop by Pinky, like a few others, you are always very kind and encourages me every time you stop here, i really appreciate it and that makes me feel good regularly.
cool to have you around :circle-of-love:

hey friends, i know it is a bit late but i gave the plant some GH bio magix( wich is a bennies complex for bio-hydro) through their Water-rez.
i'll upload tomorrow, i got the kids tonight and didn't expect them... then much more fun but no time for the babes tonight.
i'll catch you tomorrow my Friends.

i also have to say that i didn't sprayed them any more as i preferred to rise the rez-Ec then didn't want to take any risks of over-feeding the ladies at this important stage"half-flowering-time" is...
i'll change the rez on Sunday and give half concentration during 3 days and i"ll spray MR2+AminoXtr during these 3 dayz of light rez, then wait 2 dayz and give the full rez-dose.

i'll mainly check the plants and their trichs for the chop but i hope they can go until 12weeks of 12/12 to give them 2 more weeks nutes and 2.5/ 3 weeks of real flush.

i talk a lot today don't you think? maybe it is this dream hash that speed my brain , making the translation faster to be done !!!

well, enjoy your times together with people you love, it is my only positive-energy-plant with learning on Cannabis, thanx to you all'.
i have to self-medicate a tad bit before to go-on...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom