P10107531.JPG
P10107524.JPG
P10107502.JPG
P10107482.JPG
P10107434.JPG
P10107443.JPG
P10107424.JPG
P10107403.JPG

hey Friends, glad you are all reading and giving feedback every time, it really makes me more self-confident for sure.
the fun is continuing with kids as we go for a picnic in a big old parc close to home with at less 2 dozens of friends and kids.
everybody brings HOME MADE FOOD nothing else is allowed to be eaten except home made in these picnic i organize with the husband of my sister who is also a Private Cook as i am.
i made a kind of hot-dog rolls to go with all the foods people will bring, then no need to buy any bread or just only for variety and palate pleasure.

i'll post a few anonymous pics later tonight.
i hope you have fun with your dears in your own worlds.

Thanx M1 for the kind comments, this bud is from my loved Hawaiian Snow "Haze pheno".
this plant need 12/13 weks to mature when she likes the environment and a bit more if it is not really what she likes to thrive.
the hairs started to show in the end of third week of 12/12, just a few...
normaly if all goes round i should have some generous clusters of sativa budz, i'll have to hang all her budz after the moby harvest or maybe before. i'll grow i think 2 of these HSnow Haze this summer in large coco pots in a drain to waste setup until end'o september.
she likes hot atmosphere and coco and after the stretch she can overcrowd the tent with just2 healthy plants of 3 weeks veg, then enough for a humble "Summer Coco Run"
i'll take a better pic for you tomorrow M1.
thanx to pop here M8

it is exactly a double fox-tail, i've often seen budz with 5/6 close to each other fox-tails on this pheno, just a standard H Snow Haze bud.

real name is Hawaiian Snow and it is from green house but these mother's seeds are from more than 10 years ago maybe 15, then don't know their "today H Snow".
thanx to read M8.

these foxtail should grow to 10cm long and calixes turn into peas at 11/12 weeks during the flush usualy.
i wish you'll like it M1.

Ciao.

thanx CK, yes we had quite a bit of a great day all together today at our "pot luck lunch".
we are simple people with kids and we need these moments regularly. cheap, friendly and top quality for everything...:thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
thanx for the kind comments about the groom, it means a lot to me.
have a green week too my Friend.

Back
Top Bottom