EinsteinCross' First Grow - Indoor 1-3 plant SCRoG - Late 2014

i have been complacent on that, but I completely agree and I am going to make sure they feel the love startin tomorrow! oh and ill have some update pics

Well I haven't changed much worth noting, but here is a fresh update pic!

Everything is well, the White Widow in the back got leaf burn from 2 droplets of water - that's the most dramatic event so far hehe.

20141210_102220.jpg

There is now a radio playing gently in the tent 12 hours a day. 12 hours only you say?? what about the other 6 that babies need?? Well. The simple answer is 18/6 is not important. You can increase growth and save plenty of money (if you are blasting 1100W HiD like myself) by using the Gas Lantern lighting schedule which is very simple.

12/12 with one hour breaking up the 12 hours of darkness. The placement of that hour should be set in exactly the middle of the dark photo-period. i.e. 7 am lights on, 7 pm lights and radio off, 5.5 hours later, lights come on while i'm asleep for one solid hour, then off.

This method does NOT induce flowering so you can go ahead and not worry about that. I also find that the flip comes way way easier to them when its time to induce flowering. I have seen many pre-flowers and flowering pistols within 48 hours of going to 12/12.

I cut 5 hours of lighting off my bill every day using this method, the plants seem to LOVE it and again - they flip into flowering when you want them too, just at a slightly faster rate in my personal experience.

Cheers!
-EC

Rain country indeed! :passitleft: I think most folks use opaque pots for growing because roots are said not to like light. You might consider wrapping those clear containers with something, or covering them with duct tape, as I've seen others do on the forum. Good luck with your grow and hopefully that stem shapes up soon! Could things be too moist?

Great advice! I suppose it's possible but I just watered them before the picture. Ill let things dry out a bit and see if things improve. I may cover the containers, but they will be transplanted as soon as I see a root anyway. These containers are were just meant for 2 weeks or less. I guess i could wrap them for good measure as I agree it is best for the roots.

Sorry that I haven't updated recently it's been a very long and trying week. I am happy to report that all is well in the garden and that I will be uploading more pictures within the day! Thanks for stopping by :)

- EC

I hope all is going well. Looking forward to those update pictures EC.

Thanks for the support everyone! I will be back again another time. Life has forced me to stop updating this grow journal. The grow is fine, I simply cannot keep up with everything at the moment so somethin's gotta go - sorry that it's this! Thanks again and see ya next grow!!!!

-EC

Hoping all goes well with you EC. Stop by my journal now and then. I'd like to see how your grow ends up. Take care.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom