Electric Shaman's Current Grow

Day 92 Blueberry #2 Flower Day 52 -

Well, It's harvest time for this little alien nerd head. You can easily see the amber in the trichomes. Out of the two I grew This one and the runt I wasn't impressed with either one. It is Seedsman's variety. I have another 5 seeds so after reading a lot on this one I will give it the benefit of the doubt and try to find a seed giver from this new lot. If not I have Blueberry cheese cake and I'll put in and order for the DOG one SweetSue told me about. Thank you spell check I need you today! LOL.

Love those close up shots ES, so clean and crisp... pretty plant, how she smell?

I have grown GigaBud for a while. KInda a light pine and lemon, smoke is clean. Depending on which pheno you get, a hybrid mostly Sativa buzz. Makes good products too. If ya grow it, get some low ppm's at the end it has a tendency to retain sugars and burn black ash. I can't wait to get the clean stuff.

Day 92 Big Nugs Fast #1 #2 Flower Day 52 -

Big Nugs Fast #1has been a pretty easy grow. It was in the corner of the tent and didn't complain. This one was a first time grow for me. Eh, not bad. I've smokes some of the hermied plant Big Nugs Fast #2 and find it very pleasant. I grew it for sleeping. Last night it knocked me out between 12 midnight and 10am. Can't ask for more than that. Now I don't have to take a sleeping pill and muscle relaxer to maybe get to bed. I'll take that any day.

Day 98 Double Black Flo Day 52 -

Double Black - It's run is done and will be flushed for a few days. I flush to about 200ppm. No RO or distilled I have a whole house water filter sediment to 1 micron progressive and carbon block second stage. It's been good. It was a freebie seed and I've never grown it before. I'd veg this one longer. If anyone is looking for a cabinet grow variety this would be a good candidate. It had to have a 3" booster chair just to meet the height of the other short plants.

Isn't it wonderful when you feel like crap and can't concentrate that the gallery can be corrected easily through the edit button and the entry updates itself. Thank you 420 magazine for making it easy to correct mistakes.

Day 98 Ayahuasca Purple #2 Flo Day 52

I believe this one hermied on me too. It's so close to done I moved it to the front of the tent and going to keep a close eye on it. Just give me a week. Just a week, I'll get down on my knees for this one! Likely to be COB material. The lowest pictures and the micro pictures kinda tell the story.

Day 98 GigaBud #1 Flo Day 52

This plant did well considering the start. I think this one will go in the COB project. It has grown well. It's not the biggest nor the most dense but it will serve it's purpose. It has a lemony smell with a hint of pine.

Day 98 Blueberry #1 Flo Day 52 -

Blueberry #1 aka the runt. I kept this one around but probaby shouldn't have. Just too many problems but ya don't want to kill a plant that just might be the "One". Oh well, I'll get a little off of it and enjoy it all the same. Like I said on the other Blueberry entry, I'm still looking for the "One".

Alrighty then, the update is completed. Things have come up and I must terminate the grow probably a week or 2 early. I think all will be good but I have a busy 3 or so weeks ahead of me. I'll post some harvest pictures and probably making COBs. Don't be alarmed. I'll still answer some questions when I'm on a break but time is of the essence! How you all have enjoyed the cyber electric light show. ES

Oh by the way, the microscope pictures were taken by a Jiusion Digital microscope 20 bucks and the stand was 22.00. I removed the base and used a spring clamp to mount it on a tripod. Really a steady setup for microscope pictures. It takes video too.

Back
Top Bottom