Electric Shaman's Current Grow

Relocating? Do you have a new perch picked out yet?

Yeap, I'll be staying with family to begin with. Think I'm going to need someone to look out for me. Can't live on my own anymore.

Anyways, I want to bring this grow in for a soft landing. I lowered the ppm of the nutrient mix to 675 - 800. Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 1 tsp. and Big Bloom 1 Tbs., Flower Fuel 1/8 tsp., Cal Mag 3 ml., and pHed to 6.0 with pH down. I have two Ayahuasca Purples showing a little amber but overall it's a mix of cloudy and clear. I looked at them today and decided to wait longer. They both are candidates for the split harvest.

ES

Yeap, I'll be staying with family to begin with. Think I'm going to need someone to look out for me. Can't live on my own anymore.

Well...that's at once reassuring and disconcerting. It's wonderful that you have loving family to help out. It's also troublesome that you're looking at giving up your independence. All things work for good. :love:

Well...that's at once reassuring and disconcerting. It's wonderful that you have loving family to help out. It's also troublesome that you're looking at giving up your independence. All things work for good. :love:

Wish I could have made my home my Xanadu but it's not going to happen. I'm hoping I can carve a life out. I was once a vibrant, alive, full of energy kinda person. Now I'm reduced to a man I don't know. I wish I could go back and not have had this happen but life doen't work like that. You can only move forward. Never backward. ES

Has anyone asked you to explain your user name? I'm curious as to why you picked this one.

Change is always good. Sometimes we're so close to pain, mental or physical, that we can't see the benefit of it, but five years from now you'll look back on this time and determine it was a blessing. Trust me.

You can remember the vibrant being you once were. Vibrate that, and let the universe sort it out for you, but allow yourself to believe beyond doubt that your body, your cells know what they need to do to create the environment you can thrive in.

So you're not the same man. You can choose to tell yourself that you're better, stronger than you were before, even acknowledging the differences. Stop believing you're limited, because the truth is the universe can use you to do marvelous things you haven't even considered. You have an inkling of your power, I'm certain of it. Let that frustration I feel in your words fade away, replaced with childlike joyful expectation for what this unexpected turn in your life holds for you.

I have a sense about you, which is why I'm still hanging around conversing with you. There's an energy you emit that I'm picking up. You have nothing to be concerned about. You're going to be fine. In fact, my sense is that you'll be much better than fine. I can't explain it, but there that energy is, shining all the way across this digital field.

Ah, Miss Sue you pick up well. I would continue this conversation in private. Some are not so enlightened as you are. Some amazing things have come through my hands. I'll leave it at that for now. ES.

Goose bumps. Everything is connected !

More than people know, for sure. The electronic world we live in is a far cry from where we should be. If something major happened so many people would have a meltdown within 3 days. I'm not a prepper but just sayin.

More than people know, for sure. The electronic world we live in is a far cry from where we should be. If something major happened so many people would have a meltdown within 3 days. I'm not a prepper but just sayin.
It’s a flow. Just tap into the vibration of life and you won’t need the Internet. Intuition is so much more !

Has anyone asked you to explain your user name? I'm curious as to why you picked this one.

Change is always good. Sometimes we're so close to pain, mental or physical, that we can't see the benefit of it, but five years from now you'll look back on this time and determine it was a blessing. Trust me.

You can remember the vibrant being you once were. Vibrate that, and let the universe sort it out for you, but allow yourself to believe beyond doubt that your body, your cells know what they need to do to create the environment you can thrive in.

So you're not the same man. You can choose to tell yourself that you're better, stronger than you were before, even acknowledging the differences. Stop believing you're limited, because the truth is the universe can use you to do marvelous things you haven't even considered. You have an inkling of your power, I'm certain of it. Let that frustration I feel in your words fade away, replaced with childlike joyful expectation for what this unexpected turn in your life holds for you.

I have a sense about you, which is why I'm still hanging around conversing with you. There's an energy you emit that I'm picking up. You have nothing to be concerned about. You're going to be fine. In fact, my sense is that you'll be much better than fine. I can't explain it, but there that energy is, shining all the way across this digital field.

Miss Sue, my calling for the area I'm currently living is over. I have been very stubborn to leave. I am being called to a new area and I'm sure I'll have more of my special energy work to do.

It’s a flow. Just tap into the vibration of life and you won’t need the Internet. Intuition is so much more !

You speak truth. :hug: We get trained from a young age to ignore inspiration in favor of obligation. I’ve resisted that all my life. Lol!

Shaman, I have a couple threads where this conversation would be a perfect fit. :battingeyelashes: The Path, in off-topics would make you smile.

You speak truth. :hug: We get trained from a young age to ignore inspiration in favor of obligation. I’ve resisted that all my life. Lol!

Shaman, I have a couple threads where this conversation would be a perfect fit. :battingeyelashes: The Path, in off-topics would make you smile.
I'll have a look. Thank you Miss Sue.

Welcome Lady G to my little grow. It's the first one since the accident and I'm afraid I forgot many things. I also lost my personal grow journal of 350 pages during this little experiment. It's part of the condition and I can't do anything about it. Just trying to hang on and finish it.

I have one of the micro trichome pictures as a screensaver background.

Hello Icemann420. Welcome to my grow. I appreciate your stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom