Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

I have been short curing some low wispy buds off the green crack last week or two. Not much but they were not going to grow well and falling over. So chopped them, let them sit out a day or two, paper bag and fridge for a few days, left it back out in a room in the paper bag for a day, and then finally into a small vault with a boveda pack.

This wasn't exactly planned lol. I was high when I chopped em. Left em on the counter overnight before remembering and tossing them in the paper back/fridge. Tossed em daily for a few days. Showed the Mrs. Last night, forgot them out in the room in the bag again. Earlier today I trimmed one of the branches and put the wispy flower into my container.

That a lot of writing to say it was perfect for the grinder and I rolled up a joint. A bit fruity smell but also a hint of fresh grass.

So we smoked 1/2 the joint and I can indeed confirm it is green crack lol. An energetic almost anxious buzz. Strong. The smoke was both a bit smooth and a bit harsh at times but you could tell it's not cured completely.

One hell of a buzz though. This stuff is going to be incredible lol. If it keeps its grape/fruit sweet smell and is this potent...it truly will be a treat. If I could get this AND more of a solid cola on the green crack it would be a winner

Cool, I can't wait to my Green Crack clone finishes up so I can try it lol. She is stacking up nice so far considering her short veg time. Your Green Crack is looking amazing and that blue dream and white widow is looking great also. It won't be long you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, great job!..️

Cool, I can't wait to my Green Crack clone finishes up so I can try it lol. She is stacking up nice so far considering her short veg time. Your Green Crack is looking amazing and that blue dream and white widow is looking great also. It won't be long you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, great job!..️

Dugg's had an amazing yield of GC...nearly 2 # off 4 plants in Doc's kit(He didn't care for the strain name either!...lolool)...maximize pot size and keep environment dialed in...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks gents, I am still chugging along, I am curious how your GC will thicken up. My #4 expression is very airy and the #3 is similar but a bit more dense. Still nothing like the blue dream or amnesia og. All the plants are telling me they are not done. Gave a few plants 2 litres of plain water each. Really cant be more than a few days away. "Longest grow ever" lol. I see a lot of hair and fibres in the buds. Glad I am prepared to wash.

Here is the GC#3.
GC3_IMG_9431.jpg

gc3_IMG_9429.jpg

gc3_IMG_9446.jpg

The Amnesia OG
among_6_IMG_9473.jpg

amnog6_IMG_9460.jpg
l

amn6_IMG_9447.jpg

Getting close now UA! Your garden is becoming a bit of a sneak peek of what I have in store, I’m going to run both Green Crack and Blue Dream next round I think. I love that GC buzz too. Pretty awesome to smoke your own product, eh?

Getting close now UA! Your garden is becoming a bit of a sneak peek of what I have in store, I’m going to run both Green Crack and Blue Dream next round I think. I love that GC buzz too. Pretty awesome to smoke your own product, eh?
yeah they are looking better each day that passes. Smoked another joint of the green crack larf, and damn its nice, this was cured a bit quicker than the last taster and it was a bit harsher but it packed a kick. Fun stuff. Not for those easily tweaked with anxiety lol

Show off.
lol those were pure laziness. Left on the 100mm lens. Didnt shut off the purple light. Didnt rebalance the light. Just shot. So it was an effort but at the same time, not so much. I got lucky. Never know what I got untill I open the files and white balance. My eyes are getting weaker and I still havent got to the eye doc. I should do that soon lol.

Looking good Urban. It won't be too much longer.

Cheers friend.
I keep checking trichs every day. So far they are maintaining their clear/cloudiness. Which is a good thing to me as I want them to get fatter, which is slowly happening. Every day they stay maturing is a good day despite pushing harvest back another day. Making me nervous but its all going to work out.

Thank you all for the continuing support!

I see some ghosting in your images. What is that?
It might be my watermark, usually its faded into the background. Is that it?

While I am here I took a few pics of some nuggets I had delivered today. I will dump most of em over on Martys thread though. That said, here is a shot of the Harlequin.

harlequin_IMG_9566.jpg

How do you like that Harlequin?? Nice looking nugget brother!

I actually haven't tried it yet. I sample the lemon meringue (lemon skunk x cookies n cream) and then some blueberry. The lemon meringue is pretty good, very uplifting, like the Blue Dream. Blueberry is a nice buzz too.

Only got 3.5 grams of the harlequin. I shall roll one after work and try it out.

Beautiful stuff UA!

Thank you GT! I sure hope they finish strong. Got me nervous as hell over here.

I tried some of the Harlequin, it's good, but I like both the blueberry and lemon meringue better. I can't help but to think the bud isn't cured as long as it should be.

It's just not as tasty as I expected. I mean this dispensary bud in general. Smell is decent. Trim is great. Perfect moisture content. But just the same taste almost from strain to strain.

I have big expectations from my own bud. Even the quick cure on the green crack had a nice taste (when not grassy). Oh well getting closer.

Up potted 4/5 of the Jordan of the Islands babies. From 4" plastic pots to the 1 gallon geopots. Roots were looking good. Fed them a slurry of coconut water and aloe plant. Some RO to fill up the jug. Full update in Morty's thread sometime this week lol.

I am wondering about a few things. Perhaps you folks will help me out.

I am concerned there is too much nitrogen in the soil, as was mentioned by someone, sorry my memory is terrible for that.

The elongated and stretchy bud development seems odd and I may be seeing it a bit in the Amnesia OG now too.

Is there a way to correct this?

I also wonder if I have added too much perlite or sphagnum moss. The drainage is pretty fast. Part of me thinks this is a good thing as the roots get oxygen more often and less stagnation. But then again they don't get enough water.

All of the new plants love the soil. All the plants in Veg liked the levels of nitrogen. But when fed teas they showed signs of not liking it. Too much Nitrogen.

As of now. I have 1/2 garbage bin of soil that's first in line for use. Four 5 gallon pots full of the first round soil. The bin had some bat guano and kelp added to it a few weeks back. Should I break up the 1st round pots after harvest into the garbage can? Incorporate the biologicals. Dilute the Nitrogen a bit?

Also noticing my main two bins of soil have fungus gnats. The new up pots are releasing a bunch in the veg tent and they are getting stuck on the traps. I want to try the H2O2 soil treatments what's the recipe? Try that before predator mites.

Perhaps the soil is good without any additional teas being needed. Maybe reduce the frequency of ACT use. If you do it every watering, change to every other watering. Or perhaps dilute the tea more to make it a little weaker. Aside from that, I don't have much to offer in the way of advice.

As for using the water and H2O2, use it at a 4 to 1 ratio and water. If you are concerned with how it might affect the herd, you can follow up with a dose of Great White or Recharge or any similar product to boost the herd back up. Honestly, fungus gnats aren't a big deal. After a few months battling mites, I will roll out a welcoming mat for fungus gnats LOL.

Back
Top Bottom