Electric Shaman's Current Grow

I wouldn’t worry about the data glitch. You obviously know your plants and have a way of communicating with them. You don’t grow like this without instincts.

Think of the lost journal as a training ground. You’re not looking back, you’re moving forward.

I make little cards for each plant.

Mine have basic info, but that can be modified as needed. The wall has magnetic paint. The cards allow me to look for patterns in a different way. I’m more visual than a chart on a screen can offer. My cards won’t vanish in the snap of a digital finger.

Each plant also has a flow chart individual to it with all the information you always go looking for. I love the challenge of data collection. Lol!

That's kind like the old school way I used to grow. Kinda like Baseball Cards for MJ. I do like hemp name better. Rocks it like its 1932!

ES

Day 91 Week 15 - Flo Week 7 Day 45- Big Nugs Fast #2

Well, It's sister plant is gone and only this one remains. BigNugs #1 started smelling like turpentine. After 6 days It smells like cucumber and juicy fruit gum. These aliens are funny like that. You just never know til you dry them well.

But, Big Nugs Fast #2 is still frail. I staked it up today to help it some. Frosty, buds getting bigger. Little golf balls all over it. The trichomes are mostly clear. I see some cloudy ones but no amber yet.

Day 91 Week 15 - Flo Week 7 Day 45- Ayahuasca Purple #1

Ayahuasca Purple #1 put on some size this week. The trichomes are just beginning to get milky but no amber. It has not done too bad for itself after changing from soil to coco mid grow. Trichomes remind me of diamond dust. The Ayahuasca's are drinking more than anything in the tent. That is a good thing. I'm hauling 3 gallons of water a day out of the tent in the dehumidifier. They are going for a final push!

Holy crAp. I might have 350 pages of, well not a Grow journal, yikes. Bummer if you lost some of your records.

Yeap gone. I screwed up my backup copy and poof.

Day 91 Week 15 Ayahuasca Purple #3 - Flo Day 45 Week 7

Ayahuasca Purple #3 may be legitimately the first out of the tent. The microscope is showing milky trichomes and a slight bit of amber. This plant was 10 days behind everything else and looks like it will finish first. Diamond dust that sparkles in places. This one smells awesome. Definately some "Blue" notes. Always consistent always in the tent! Love this stuff. Hats off to Barney's Farm, it's one of their best strains.

Day 91 Week 15 Ayahuasca Purple #2 - Flo Day 45 Week 7

Ayahuasca Purple #2 is turning too. I like the picture of the magnified fan leaf covered in trichomes. This one is pretty milky with a few ambers in it. I will be watching it this week. A couple of days with some very low ppm Fox Farm Bloom to end it's run. I don't believe in flushing with clear water or putting them in the dark. I will harvest the plant before lights on though. This one grew with no surprises just how I like it.

Day 92 Week 15 GigaBud #3 Flo Day 45 Week 7

GigaBud #3 started a full 10 days behind. It didn't have much training so I was banking on a few big colas. It needed to be staked up big time. The trichomes are mostly clear a few turning milky. Not on the watch list this week. Just hope it packs on some more size. I could give two shits about yield. Mostly I don't care, I count jars and if the leaves are full of trichomes too then I did alright. I do care about the product and what can I do to grow it better next time. If I get consistent at a strain I'm a happy camper. GigaBud is one of those strains. I still get surprised sometimes but this was a near perfect run.

This one isa candidate for the split harvest!

Day 92 Week 15 GigaBud #3 Flo Day 45 Week 7

I wanted to include a picture of a staked up plant. I just use heavy bamboo pushed to the bottom of the pot and loosely tie some nylon mason string to help it along. Nothing fancy about that. Nylon is soft and won't cut into the plant.

Day 92 Week 15 Blueberry #1 Flo Day 45 Week 7

Blueberry #1 aka the runt. It has some very clean and pretty buds. The pistils are white as snow. The trichomes are just starting to turn milky. It may be golfball buds but they are pretty big golfball buds. This one has a bit of a berry smell. Definitely more than #2. Why cull them when you can get a little bonus bud! I gave this one a stay of execution and it delivered a bit.

Well I've been at this all day. It is worth the effort and if it help folks not work so hard at this, good results can be attainable. It's all about getting it in the jar or dry ice bag in my case. I'm going to earmark a bit for cobbing some this time. Looks promising. I'm for trying anything. Whether I continue is another story. You can never expand your knowledge if you don't step out of your comfort zone and you can't comment or advise on things you've never tried. I may even try my had at some capsules this time. SweetSue has a wealth of practical knowledge.

Hey, it's all a work in progress. ES

We have very similar styles. I started controlling my wild Jamaican genetics (brought the seed back from the island) to keep it within the boundaries of the tent. The method worked so well I now use it pretty much across the board.

The chenille strips are so useful in the garden. They’re gentle on the plants yet strong enough to support branches without worry.

Your plants are all happy as can be. I have a Black D.O.G. that just went amber overnight, so she’s on my harvest list for this week.

It’s disconcerting winding down a grow. I’ll be happier with starting back up. Lol!

We have very similar styles. I started controlling my wild Jamaican genetics (brought the seed back from the island) to keep it within the boundaries of the tent. The method worked so well I now use it pretty much across the board.

The chenille strips are so useful in the garden. They’re gentle on the plants yet strong enough to support branches without worry.

Your plants are all happy as can be. I have a Black D.O.G. that just went amber overnight, so she’s on my harvest list for this week.

It’s disconcerting winding down a grow. I’ll be happier with starting back up. Lol!
That Jamaican looks wonderful. I
hear ya about taking thethem down. For me it frees up some time and catch up with a few things. I need a grow to keep my mind working. Otherwise Id be a vegetable probably.

That Jamaican looks wonderful. I
hear ya about taking thethem down. For me it frees up some time and catch up with a few things. I need a grow to keep my mind working. Otherwise Id be a vegetable probably.

I go a little nuts without my plants to keep me focused. Lol! I took a 7-week vacation back in 2015 and swore I’d never do that again. This trip to California and Arizona will only be two weeks. That’s about as long as I can tolerate.

:thumb:Shaman, beautifully detailed pictures and nice buds.Whats to the right side in the jungle picture?:Namaste:

Hello Dynamo1, thanks for stopping by and seeing my little grow. 1 gone to hermies and two on the watch list this week.

I have a dehumidifier and a Greek oregano, Flat Parsley, and Basil plants. They love the light and they stay clean for cooking. There are 4 bottles of sugar water and yeast over there too.

ES

I go a little nuts without my plants to keep me focused. Lol! I took a 7-week vacation back in 2015 and swore I’d never do that again. This trip to California and Arizona will only be two weeks. That’s about as long as I can tolerate.
It's good to get away for a while. I want to relocate this year. This will probably be my last grow for a while. Gotta make it good!

I have a dehumidifier and a Greek oregano, Flat Parsley, and Basil plants. They love the light and they stay clean for cooking. There are 4 bottles of sugar water and yeast over there too.

ES
It was the oregano, parsley and basil I was wondering about. I have 2 Black Crim tomatoes going in my grow room:Namaste:

Relocating? Do you have a new perch picked out yet?

Back
Top Bottom