Electric Shaman's Current Grow

Nice plants! That Maui Waui is tall!
Yeap, that one was scarry in stretch but GigaBud #1 and #3 are a hair taller. Buds just putting on size now. Compost tea for 2 days will make them plenty fat!

Thanks for looking in on my grow. ES

Day 87 May 1, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 41

Well today Big Nugs Fast #2 hermied bad. I was hoping to save some of it but there was too much to deal with. It was far enough along to get some hash out of it. This was the first time growing a "Fast" strain. It came from Seedsman. I'm not sure if it was the genetics or something else. Nothing else in the tent is having any problem. I was never to keen on this plant but it's hanging now. Here are some pictures. I love the close-ups.

Well it's hanging in the closet and the leaves are curing in a jar. It happens. Just have to rearrange the tent now.

This is a cut down version of my MS Word journal. It's at 350 pages now. Today starts Week 7 of flower.

Well.... that was a delightful show Shaman. :battingeyelashes: Your talents are showing, and I for one greatly appreciate the narration of their journey. I know that wasn’t easy for you to put together. :hug:

The Gigabud is listed as an indica, but you say you’re getting citrus and pine? That suggests a strong sativa tendency. What’s up with that?

The Maui Waui thinks it’s growing in the jungle. Lol! Someday I’ll have to give one a go. I love that wild, jungle look.

And that fan-shaped Gigabud #1 is beautiful. She’d have worked on a trellis. Lol!

The hermied fast young lady had those teeny buds that drive you crazy cleaning up. If you make hash they’re easier to strip in one sweep. I make lots of infused oils with mine, and that saves me the fine trimming. Anything with sugar on it I keep attached for the extraction.

Which brings me to the most important question, how are you using cannabis as a medicine? All your references are about smoking and I’m hoping that with your history you’re doing more than simply smoking to keep symptoms manageable.

Hello Miss Sue,

Thank you for looking at my great electric light show. I don't get many visitors. Lol.

I do a lot with my grows. Good buds stay in the jars. Just easy to step out back and smoke a little bowl to help chronic pain or destress. I make a tinture for stomach pain and working to get my memory back after a car accident last Dec.

I'm just trying to manage I guess. I'm just a very simple man trying to help a few folks get off prescription drugs.

GigaBud is always a wild child but it's consistent. It starts in veg looking like an indica but the leaves change in flower. Gotta love things the aliens do.

GigaBud is always a wild child but it's consistent. It starts in veg looking like an indica but the leaves change in flower. Gotta love things the aliens do.

Oh I do. Lol! I particularly love it when I grow two of the same chemovar and end up with plants that look completely different.

Have you ever tried an infused oil to use as a regular capsule regimen? It's simple to do and gives you the opportunity to create a more level Endocannabinoid tone, which fascilitates spontaneous healing, what the body is evolved to do.

One of the things we treat with my grow is my daughter's anxiety issues, arising from PTSD, and when we started the capsules her anxiety was manageable for the first time in her life. That capsule regimen forms the baseline for her cannabis therapeutics. It controls her anxiety, depression and chronic pain.

Don't underestimate the value of a good topical too. There's a pad of skin we call the DMR to keep from having to name it entirely (Dorsal Medial Rami). Located at the top of the spine, where thoracic and cervical spine meet, it covers some unmyelated axons, nerve cells leading to the brain. Applying some high-THC topical to this area can help control headaches, stop them before they get established, and will also lighten the mood without overwhelming euphoria.

Topicals are excellent for anything that goes "Ouch!" including the mind. When I give them away I encourage to use without restriction. If you're not using one now it might be worth looking into. I'm assuming the auto crash left you with some pain. Enter a good topical.

My daughter has a theory that we were genetically engineered and left to seed this planet, but there were design flaws they couldn't get completely under control so they left cannabis to make up the balance. Lol! So your theory about cannabis being aliens has more traction than might appear at first glance. :battingeyelashes:

Swinging by to check things out

Welcome MadDabber. I appreciate you stopping by. I'm prepping new pics and updates today. They really put on some bud weight this week.

Oh I do. Lol! I particularly love it when I grow two of the same chemovar and end up with plants that look completely different.

Have you ever tried an infused oil to use as a regular capsule regimen? It's simple to do and gives you the opportunity to create a more level Endocannabinoid tone, which fascilitates spontaneous healing, what the body is evolved to do.

One of the things we treat with my grow is my daughter's anxiety issues, arising from PTSD, and when we started the capsules her anxiety was manageable for the first time in her life. That capsule regimen forms the baseline for her cannabis therapeutics. It controls her anxiety, depression and chronic pain.

Don't underestimate the value of a good topical too. There's a pad of skin we call the DMR to keep from having to name it entirely (Dorsal Medial Rami). Located at the top of the spine, where thoracic and cervical spine meet, it covers some unmyelated axons, nerve cells leading to the brain. Applying some high-THC topical to this area can help control headaches, stop them before they get established, and will also lighten the mood without overwhelming euphoria.

Topicals are excellent for anything that goes "Ouch!" including the mind. When I give them away I encourage to use without restriction. If you're not using one now it might be worth looking into. I'm assuming the auto crash left you with some pain. Enter a good topical.

My daughter has a theory that we were genetically engineered and left to seed this planet, but there were design flaws they couldn't get completely under control so they left cannabis to make up the balance. Lol! So your theory about cannabis being aliens has more traction than might appear at first glance. :battingeyelashes:

I like where this is going. I have amnesia and I want my life back. That's the end goal.

Miss Sue,

I'll definitely have some questions late. I'm about ready to post new pictures.
ES

I’m not going anywhere Shaman. :battingeyelashes:

Hey there ES, whats the flowering range on the Gigabud? Looks to me you have a while to go... All those pistils are still white, while I have only been growing a few years I dont think I have seen any that the pistils dont go brown...
So that just makes me curious, when did you plan to chop those top colas?

Just in case anyone was wondering how to take clear pictures with a Jiusion Digital Microscope (20 Bucks) here is my setup. USB cable into the laptop, run the software. The microscope is clamped to the tripod and manipulates into place. I use the focus rail to get a sharp picture and click on the computer not the microscope so it stays in focus. I'd much rather do this for my grow journals and I'll know right when harvest time is looking many part of the plant over. I usually do 1-2 pictures per plant per week and a few extra when the trichomes turn milky so I can hit my 10% amber ratio.

I didn’t compliment you on the close ups. We have a gallery contest that runs monthly. Rules are one photo, your best of the month. You’d have them excited about some of the shots you take.

Back
Top Bottom