Electric Shaman's Current Grow

Day 84 Maui Waui Flowering Day 36

Maui Waui is coming along well. Just the right size for the tent. Pushed the light to the top but didn't burn the top buds. I'll be doing some staking up this week and this one is a candidate. This one is a good smelling plant. Hoping it tastes the same! Love me some Maui Waui! I may have to harvest this one in two batches. Patience pays in weight.

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38 - GigaBud #3

Putting this in on April 29th. I start working updating my full journal and MS Word crashes hard. I almost lost a 325 page journal. Ehh. I managed to save most of it but a lot of redo work. The things we go through to stress us out. Now I'll have to make some Sausage Gravy and Biscuits to recover! Scrambled on the side of course.

GigaBud #3 is late starter to this group by 10 days. It caught up in flowering stretch and only produced a few long branches. It was perfect to fill in the middle of the canopy. With 3 GigaBud plants total I should harvest enough of one of my favorite smokes. Just a great all purpose high and always harvests well and a consistent strain. Sometimes no surprises is a good thing. I screwed up and didn't get a side picture. Momma said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my momma said!

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38 - Ayahuasca Purple #1

Ayahuasca Purple #1 is another staple in the tent. I have to always keep some on hand. Another with sweet perfume to my nose. Smokes clean and smooth with a great taste and stress relief. I can only smoke a little at a time so 3 plants is enough to last a good while. The node spacing is very nice and the plants get about 24 inches every time. It never really gets out of control and takes nutrients well.

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38 - Ayahuasca Purple #3

Ayahuasca Purple #3 was the late starter. 10 days behind and a nice filler plant. Just a topped once and left to grow out it did well. It smells the best of the 3 for sure. Can't ask for much better for a 35 day veg. Just needs to fill out a bit.

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38 - Ayahuasca Purple #2

Ayahuasca Purple #2 is the biggest of the 3 plants. It really shows the branching well. If I had 2 lights these plants would have probably doubled in size. I divided the tent according to size and put my one light from side to side so all the plants get intense light every day. I slide the plant around and create a more outdoor environment. I'll find out if it helps at harvest time. It's new to this grow.

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38 - Big Nugs Fast #2

Big Nugs Fast #2 is a plant I'm sitting on the fence over. It has small buds but a lot of them. It has thin branches but it's bushy. I don't know what to make of it. It looks sativa without the time. Strange hybrid. I'll look at yield, smokability and high quality. It may stay in the seed jar. This thing is at 36 days and has amber trichomes already. I'll have to see if it's ready to come down. Gonna flush it.

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38 - Blueberry #1

Blueberry #1 aka "The Runt". It kinda looks like an auto the way it grew. Small compact but it's putting on a little bit of bud. The pictures look better than in person. It's rather underwhelming in the tent on its little plant stand. It will be interesting to see what comes off of it. The buds it has are filling in pretty good.

Day 84 April 28, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 38

I got the tent put back together. I'll be taking a closer look at Big Nugs Fast #2 and Blueberry #2. I'm think they need to be flushed for harvest this week.

Day 85 April 29, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 39 - Big Nugs Fast #2

During the lineup picture day I noticed Big Nugs Fast #2 has a lot of orange pistils. It shouldn't be close to harvest yet but I've had stranger things happen with the aliens. I fired up the Jiusion Digital Microscope to have a look. Well, orange pistils and white pistils but the trichomes are what matter most. Looks like 50% clear and 50% milky. I didn't see any amber so they are on track. Best tool I have in the bag. Jiusion is sending me a is sending me a new base tomorrow to test. It is thick aluminum and has a much better focus mechanism. I want them to put a tripod mount fitting on the back arm if not I will modify it to make it work. I'll be able to rough focus and fine focus hands off and get much better pictures and see the plants without the shake. I'm pretty stoked about this. I'll report in another thread once I've tested it out.

The Ayahuasca's are doing very well. Very consistent strain. Great smoke! It's always in the tent!

I started the journal from the one I keep in MS Word. I like documentin with pictures. I keep all my nutrient mixtures too.

I started the journal from the one I keep in MS Word. I like documentin with pictures. I keep all my nutrient mixtures too.
Picture says a thousand words. Unless youre running hps lights and a camera phone. Then the only real word is poop lol

Picture says a thousand words. Unless youre running hps lights and a camera phone. Then the only real word is poop lol
I love my Jiusion microscope too. Doing product testing with the company. Trying to get them to put a camera mount on their aluminum base. It would be too sweet and very stable picture taking. Trichomes watching made easy.

Your pictures are great. Side shots tell the story, top shots are for show! I'd put the measurements in the description during stretch. Very important when picking strains.

Day 86 April 30, 2018 Week 14 - Flowering Week 6 Day 40-

I watered with the usual nutrient mix and made compost tea.

Back
Top Bottom