Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

Howdy,

I've been lurking on this site for a bit and I was going to send you a private message with some questions but until I have 50 posts under my belt that is a non starter. Perhaps you could send me a message so that I could respond?

A quick question about the driver being outside the tent. How long is the cord from the driver to the light?

Thanks for your help and I hope you have a pleasant day.

BFWN
Can't get PM either I believe

But yes, I'm sure they will accommodate your needs

Oh ... since I received one from the system when I signed up I just assumed that vetted members could send to me. That's what I get for assuming o_O. In addition I should have acted sooner since the discount code has been reduced from 10 to 5% :eek:. A day late and a dollar short keeps haunting me.

But I do appreciate and thank you both for very quick responses :D.

Thanks for considering us. Please email us at info@budgetgrowlights.com

When you place an order, you can simply email us your order confirmation with your required length (so you can mount the driver outside the tent).

I ordered one. Then I ordered another one. Series three red spec. 500 watt. They both came fast. Replacing two thousand watt hps.

Attachments

• 20200109_181334.jpg
    20200109_181334.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • 20200109_180633.jpg
    20200109_180633.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
  • 20200109_180630.jpg
    20200109_180630.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
  • 20200109_160718.jpg
    20200109_160718.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
I ordered one. Then I ordered another one. Series three red spec. 500 watt. They both came fast. Replacing two thousand watt hps.

Looking really good! Awesome setup! Thanks for sharing.

Nice mine just arrived this tuesday waiting for this cycle to finish I have another 3-4 weeks left. I'll be flowering x2 white widow x2 critical purple kush and x1 30:1 cbd . cool scrog set up....

Nice mine just arrived this tuesday waiting for this cycle to finish I have another 3-4 weeks left. I'll be flowering x2 white widow x2 critical purple kush and x1 30:1 cbd . cool scrog set up....

Great to hear. Any questions please let me know here or you can email us.

is there anywhere I can find the PPFD spread chart for series 3 sq2 250 watt dimmable grow light, I am growing in a 3*3 grow tent and just want a great spread for the tent, Well not cooking the centre. I have seen charts for the larger 500 watt lights but nothing for the 250. If anyone could point me in the right direction to find this info that would be awesome.

is there anywhere I can find the PPFD spread chart for series 3 sq2 250 watt dimmable grow light, I am growing in a 3*3 grow tent and just want a great spread for the tent, Well not cooking the centre. I have seen charts for the larger 500 watt lights but nothing for the 250. If anyone could point me in the right direction to find this info that would be awesome.

Here is the Series 3+ Red Spec SQ. All in this design will have similar PAR mapping.

Series_3_SQ_250w_Kit_-_3500k_900x.png

Awesome thanks for the info, curious if I would get better results with the 480 watt in a 3*3 maybe dial back the watts on it to get a little higher PPFD at the edges. Fairly new to growing so any advice would be great. I was told flowering requires 600-900 ppf the 480 watt would give that in every inch of the tent but the 250 watt looks a little low on the fringes should this be considered at all or am I been crazy.

Awesome thanks for the info, curious if I would get better results with the 480 watt in a 3*3 maybe dial back the watts on it to get a little higher PPFD at the edges. Fairly new to growing so any advice would be great. I was told flowering requires 600-900 ppf the 480 watt would give that in every inch of the tent but the 250 watt looks a little low on the fringes should this be considered at all or am I been crazy.

Please keep in mind, we test in open environment. So in a tent, the 250w kit would increase around the edges.

Your thought on the 480w kit is not a crazy idea. We have quite a few customers that go with the 480w kit in 3 x 3s to help maximize coverage and also allow them the option to increase tent size.

I'm currently using their 500w Series 3 in a 3x3 and I have the light running full tilt. There hasn't been any signs of them not enjoying it.
CFC8E94A-CCC9-402C-80C4-80E79D3C9F48.jpeg

3D6B73D9-4153-43A2-A1F0-D2FA9F61FF13.jpeg

I had you in mind when I was responding :thumb:

Either than that I am sure your lights are very good performers. Sorry my english teacher was an arse...... lol Regards Ed

Obviously his lessons didn't apply to you. Lol

It's really a shame you guys didn't show up sooner. My tents are already loaded with quantum's I can't afford to switch now but every time someone asks about my lights I keep sending them to Atreum.

Obviously his lessons didn't apply to you. Lol

It's really a shame you guys didn't show up sooner. My tents are already loaded with quantum's I can't afford to switch now but every time someone asks about my lights I keep sending them to Atreum.

Not a problem. We started back in late 2018. Finally beginning to pick up some steam. Atreum makes some good stuff. Not gonna knock them at all.

I do really like the small footprint on their boards.

We have a thread of Michigan growers going if your interested

Awesome thanks for the advice, looks like for the price the series 3 500 watt is the way to go, is the PPFD foot print and spread similar to the 480watt series 2 ? If so I’ll be getting this light in feb for my next grow, got two weeks left on my current grow so timing wise should be good for early feb.

Back
Top Bottom