Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

I'll be ordering a Series 3 on Wednesday as an early Christmas gift, half from myself and half from my wife. I've been wanting to do business with y'all since I first heard about you. I'm excited for that time to finally be coming.

We would love to have you as a customer. Just message us if you have any particular questions!

AAAE95A7-2C44-428A-A4BA-02A55D17F2B3.jpeg
9E80E351-27C3-4B97-853E-EA1D4F5A9433.jpeg

Look what came in the mail today, ordered it Tuesday night, got it Friday morning.
I'll be posting a new grow journal later tonight after I dig out the laptop to save my thumbs some typing.

AAAE95A7-2C44-428A-A4BA-02A55D17F2B3.jpeg
9E80E351-27C3-4B97-853E-EA1D4F5A9433.jpeg

Look what came in the mail today, ordered it Tuesday night, got it Friday morning.
I'll be posting a new grow journal later tonight after I dig out the laptop to save my thumbs some typing.

Thanks again for your support! Any questions, please let us know.

Your MOTTO is in error. should have an extra O on "to" as in too. Also your statement "Hand built, pre-assembled kits that are easy to complete (we built every light to order)" should be BUILD instead of built. Either than that I am sure your lights are very good performers. Sorry my english teacher was an arse...... lol Regards Ed

Thanks. We caught that too. It will not let us edit the post.

Got my light last week.Finally got one of my hoods down and got the board up. I got the series 3 red spec 500 watt. I got some plants that are about six inches . What is a good height to put the light at.Got them under t5 eight bank right now

Hey Davidw44

Great to hear. To start, 36" from canopy is perfect. As you move along in veg, lower the light to 24 inches. As you move into flower, 18 to 20" is ideal.

Happy new years everyone. May your 2020 grows be dank and plentiful! We truly appreciate the support and love you all have given us! From our families to yours, THANK YOU!

Have a great holiday and be safe.

To our existing customers, if you could please do a product review on our website we would greatly appreciate it! It is listed under the product description on the products page. It helps us greatly.

Screenshot_20200101-221812_Chrome.jpg

Thank you Budget LED for being auch a great sponsor. I hope to be trying out your products this year.

We greatly appreciate the support and it is great to be here. I hope you are having a fantastic holiday.

I have a side by side grow going with your red spec board next to a tsl 2000. same strains...'.same environment.....if youd like to follow it along please just message me. I no longer journal here. just transferring some pics fast. Plant under the red spec series 2 board is nearly twice the size.

I have a side by side grow going with your red spec board next to a tsl 2000. same strains...'.same environment.....if youd like to follow it along please just message me. I no longer journal here. just transferring some pics fast. Plant under the red spec series 2 board is nearly twice the size.

Please post pics here

Pheno, of course, could be an issue
So love to see the pics

Do they look like same pheno???

Thanks for the great feedback. I would also like to see the progress.

You can post it here.

Please post pics here

Pheno, of course, could be an issue
So love to see the pics

Do they look like same pheno???
I am journaling 4 plants in total. 2 that look to be the exact same but just in case I ran into that problem I took clones off a girl scout cookies. off the same location too. even the clone under the budget light is more fuller and much taller. each plant is getting the same exact feed and all. only difference is the lights theyre under. i legit wish i started with budget lights in the beginning. pics incoming when i get home.

Howdy,

I've been lurking on this site for a bit and I was going to send you a private message with some questions but until I have 50 posts under my belt that is a non starter. Perhaps you could send me a message so that I could respond?

A quick question about the driver being outside the tent. How long is the cord from the driver to the light?

Thanks for your help and I hope you have a pleasant day.

BFWN

Back
Top Bottom