Essential Nutes for this grow?

kaivorth

Been looking over threads and whatnot. I will be growing a single plant with a Mars II 300w unit.

Trying to keep this relatively simple. Earth Juice seems to be a decent brand to go with. Growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil with 20% pearlite with Aurora Indica Feminized seeds. I'm thinking I should follow this guide below I found in another thread, and maybe don't use any nutes until week 2, and start following this from the start?

I just mix all the nutes in a 1 gallon water ratio below. Use this solution and heat what I need to 85F then water for the week correct with this correct?

-------------Catalyst--------Micro---------Grow---------Bloom-------Meta K

week1 veg-----5ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week2 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week3 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week4 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week5 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml-----------5ml---------2.5ml
week6 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml----------2.5ml
week7 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml---------2.5ml
week8 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml---------15ml---------2.5ml
week9 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml--------20ml---------2.5ml
week10flwer----------------5ml-----------10ml-------- 25ml---------2.5ml
week11flwr-----------------5ml------------------------20ml
week12 FLUSH

Repeat week 3 for veg or 10 for flower extension

Been looking over threads and whatnot. I will be growing a single plant with a Mars II 300w unit.

Trying to keep this relatively simple. Earth Juice seems to be a decent brand to go with. Growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil with 20% pearlite with Aurora Indica Feminized seeds. I'm thinking I should follow this guide below I found in another thread, and maybe don't use any nutes until week 2, and start following this from the start?

I just mix all the nutes in a 1 gallon water ratio below. Use this solution and heat what I need to 85F then water for the week correct with this correct?

-------------Catalyst--------Micro---------Grow---------Bloom-------Meta K

week1 veg-----5ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week2 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week3 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week4 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week5 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml-----------5ml---------2.5ml
week6 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml----------2.5ml
week7 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml---------2.5ml
week8 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml---------15ml---------2.5ml
week9 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml--------20ml---------2.5ml
week10flwer----------------5ml-----------10ml-------- 25ml---------2.5ml
week11flwr-----------------5ml------------------------20ml
week12 FLUSH

Repeat week 3 for veg or 10 for flower extension

You do not need too "heat" any water... Colder water (Not too cold, just below luke warm) holds more oxygen and for longer periods of time. If you heat your water up you might also cause mold and bacteria to grow... (Something you do not want) Also, You can start on a quarter solution on week # 2 ( a quarter solution from what the label says on the back of you're earth juice). Do not use other feeding scheg's for your feedings until you get very comfortable with them.. They are the proper feeding scheg's for that specific name brand. Each one is different ;) Besides that you sound good to go! :thumb::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom