Fabric pot drain stands?

EZCalyx

Does anyone know of a product specifically designed to help fabric pots drain by lifting them up a bit? I've used baking cooling racks in the past. From experience the bottom of fabric pots can get mildewy from remaining moist for too long like balled up wet bath towel left in the corner for weeks.

Does anyone know of a product specifically designed to help fabric pots drain by lifting them up a bit? I've used baking cooling racks in the past. From experience the bottom of fabric pots can get mildewy from remaining moist for too long like balled up wet bath towel left in the corner for weeks.
Pot elevators work great for bags.
I put a oil pan from the dollar store underneath.
And a little shop vac to empty them.

PSX_20221221_111348.jpg

PSX_20221221_112122.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Does water pool in the feet of those at all?
I added a photo.
They are above the water level an stay dryish.
Pans catch the water.
It pools below the pots.

Thanks Bill, I am going to give those pot elevators a try.

dollar stores load up on those plant elevators at certain times of the year. make sure to shop around a bit.

dollar stores load up on those plant elevators at certain times of the year. make sure to shop around a bit.
In the spring I stock up on enough stuff for the year.
It sells out here and stock isn't fast coming.
But this time of year it's all packed away somewhere.
Oil pans are year round.
You might have to shop around to find a decent price. ;)
Take care.

People in my neighbourhood throw out fans all the time, especially as winter approaches.

A shame, many of them still work, it seems that because they're so cheap, they just buy one every summer or two and throw them out to save space, similarly with heaters, they're always left out for collection at the end of winter.

Looks something like this and I have a cable tie attached to the opposite end of the little handle, so I can lift it with the pot on top when I move it around or inside/outside.

312572321_10161191445594617_7833420067559400034_n.jpg

j

Im using litter boxes with old milk crates. The carry pack for plants from Lowes , home depot work also.

Back
Top Bottom