Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

re: Family Jewels - 1000W Nursery - 12000W Flower & Veg

Okay, cool. I see no point in running 1000s unless the ceiling is really high with very large plants. I think I'll stick with 600s for now too.
Thanks.

Almost lab my friend, I thought mine was killer lol Half the wattage. These plants are magnificent, huge buds, I hope your mite problem is gone. Next time get predator mites, they kill all mites then leave and die. They even eat the eggs :) :) :) it's a godsend.

Thanks sphnx. I've used them in the sm flower rm. not spending the extra cash for the big rm was a mistake that haunted me the first two weeks of flower. Mighty wash took care of it before they started to take off. I keep spot checking plants but they look clean. It's difficult with multiple rms. if one rm has an issue then u have to change clothes before entering the next. It's like cross contamination in a restaurant. Predator mites, lady bugs, preying mantis, all of these r are in the to get list after this harvest. Would also like co2 and a drip irrigation or an easier way to water. Hand watering is getting to be quite a task. So if you know any journals that really nail this I would much appreciate the direction. Cbd blue shark from herbies arrived and all 10 fem sprouted! So probably by March they should be done. Also, before I forget, Sphnx I'm super jealous of ur kush strains. There characteristics r much better then mine. I got one of the 5 with tight node and vigorous growth. The others r still good and healthy but not the density of urs. I might have crowded the veg rm and wonder if it's due to competition? Is this common if the canopy resembles sea of green? Well time to water, thanks for stopping by guys.

Those clones haven't received any nutrients yet either. They are going to be great, I'm keep one of each for mother plants just in case ;) I doubt its due to competition, and yes that's very common for a veg room to resemble a sea of green. Make them fight for the light, makes them incredibly strong. I have my 5 mother plants and 41 clones under 1 1000w hps 24 hour light.

Makes since.
I moved the 3 unsexed skunk haze into the little flower tonight. They r about 6ft tall now and r heavy sativa so they get a jump start. If I wait any longer they would out grow my ceiling!
Here r some pics of sm veg rm and sm flower.
I kind of have chubby for the delicious chz auto. I know it's tiny and won't yield much but it was a free seed that is a really nice plant. There's multi pics of her in flower. This rm has about 13 strains in there now sorry I can't point them out but I will attempt at doing individual pics right before the chop.
image14608.jpg
image14609.jpg
image14611.jpg
image14612.jpg
image14613.jpg
image14614.jpg
image14615.jpg
image14616.jpg
image14617.jpg
image14618.jpg
image14619.jpg
image14619.jpg

6 foot already?! Goddamn. If I flipped a 6 foot tall sativa with my nutrients that plant would be 15-18 feet tall. I would have to bend the stock at about 5 feet down to the ground and then just keep bending it down to the ground and letting it grow back up, kinda like a rollercoaster shape lol 2 feet tall in veg is my max unless the are topped. then I can go upwards to 3.

I haven't heard of it but I'd love to get a cutting of it ;)

Oh shit lol bed all of the tops a couple feet down , supercrop them. Possibly even top it. My Xj-13's were about a 1.5 feet tall when I flipped and now my tallest is 6 foot.

so im anxiously waitin for my skunk haze (sativa dom) to sex, but my phone is beat so no photos till i get it fixed. well flower rm big is increasing massively in weight, flower rm hasn't hit the big jump yet but got through the stretc without running out of ceiling or bulb distance.

You're lucky man! My sativas stretched all the way through week 4.5 week 5.

I didn't mean the 3 sativas just the other strains, mostly indica dominant. I've helped with other grows but this is the first run of mine. So I've been judging nutes and watering based on leaf position. I look for 45 degrees plus as sign of happy plants. And tones of green pending strain

Thanks powder there are 4 rooms all together. 2 veg 2 flower. only issues were bugs really. it isn't a surprise really, my family hunts a lot so If something comes back on the dog or one of us its probably gonna happen again. I was gone all weekend and had the gf water. Man they grow a lot in a couple days. but I did break a small nug off "by accident" before I left of the auto cheese. oooooooooh smells so good. time to enjoy some premature harvest, think its time to start flushing s I can enjoy the rest in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom