FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican Airli

Ponytail day for Freakshow.

I actually went to town to get her Christmas pipe cleaners especially :)

She needs all the help in the world to look good poor girl.

420-magazine-mobile1294243504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile16039893.jpg

She is so very strange :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican A...

Forget POTM do they have a freak of the month contest? :)

Vote Freakshow for FOTM.

Gotta say liking the pipe cleaners she gonna be a beaut mate might give this technique ago when my seedlings have hatched

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican Airli

BIG THANKS to Mr Velks for helping me to stay sane by diagnosing my issues with me! :)

Thanks mate your help is much apprciated.

Turns out it's definitely over watering so the others aren't getting any water for a few days. It also seems to be made worse by my lack of experience with fans and where to place them. I think maybe I had still air from soil level down in the tent which probably wasn't helping.

Mind you, thinking about it, it may have also been made worse by my fan that caught fire briefly. Before it did that I noticed it stopped. I moved it and it started up again and soon after it caught fire briefly lol.

So perhaps the fan had only been working intermittently? Maybe hardly at all.

Hopefully the bigger more powerful and better quality (!) fan will help :)

Thanks again Velky Poos :)

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican A...

Gotta say liking the pipe cleaners she gonna be a beaut mate might give this technique ago when my seedlings have hatched

I don't think she is mate! lol. I have to be honest and say I've been close to getting rid! Only her dad could love this one :)

By the look of her she seems to only be about 50% cannabis! lol

Ok is this ......

Topped, FIM'd or just completely f*cked??? Lol

420-magazine-mobile196941052.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2094798089.jpg

One of the bramnesia twins got the chop but I'm old and my mate wasn't here to borrow his glasses lol

FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican A...

Has anybody used the white fabric pots before are they the same does the white add to reflectivity ?

Yeah you get an extra oz off each plant because of the white colour mate :)

FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies - West Coast OG & Mexican A...

Day 25

No water or feed today. Soil almost completely dry so tomorrow they will get a big drink.

Pics .......

West Coast OG

420-magazine-mobile2064400521.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2123399421.jpg

Mexican Airlines

420-magazine-mobile1354975352.jpg

420-magazine-mobile725716103.jpg

Bramnesia

420-magazine-mobile1211854002.jpg

Freakshow GSC

420-magazine-mobile1807205746.jpg

Day 25

No water or feed today. Soil almost completely dry so tomorrow they will get a big drink.

Pics .......

West Coast OG

420-magazine-mobile2064400521.jpg

Mexican Airlines

420-magazine-mobile725716103.jpg

Bramnesia

420-magazine-mobile1211854002.jpg

Freakshow GSC

420-magazine-mobile1807205746.jpg

Looking really really good mate well done I have just started a new journal with the seeds beast gave me maybe you could teach me the art if pontailing when there the size yours are

Ah thanks mate you think they look ok? I'm quite proud of WCOG she's a proper bushy little cabbage lol :)

I think I kinda get the ponytailing thing now and do think mine have responded well to it.

Back
Top Bottom