Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Walking into the flower tent today, man these girls are going good, White Jack has had a major growth spurt in the past couple of days, did not have the chance but wanted to change to flower nutes today, will do both her and Hydro Atomic tomorrow, today i added 2L water to both.

Screenshot_642.png

Screenshot_643.png

Atomic#2 is at day 49 since the flip, start of week 7, branches are getting real heavy now and even the supports needed readjustment, still im guessing she will go the full 9 weeks. PH was sitting stable at 5.7 and EC at 1.9, i mixed a full strength DM nute mix for the 6L water i added to bring the EC to 2.1 and PH to 6.0, one thing i have to say, this setup is so damn easy to maintain and really does a great job, definitely what i am running from now on and will continue to build my system :)

Screenshot_637.png

Screenshot_638.png

Screenshot_641.png

Screenshot_640.png

Screenshot_639.png

Hope everyone is well, have a great day :Namaste:

just had a delivery of something ive been meaning to buy for a while now, a new air pump just for the flower tent, double the air output and double the size of my other which will now be just for veg. I was going to get the same size as before but in the 27L DWC's i am running 2x airstones each compared to a single stone in the 15L setup, can now get rid of these 2 faulty fish tank pumps i have been using lol.

Screenshot_644.png

I will still be running soil as planned for the mothers to keep them slow growing but would like to have at least 4x 15L DWC's in veg for clones to keep that rapid growth up for the girls that will be moving to flower, this way every few weeks i should have a harvest. Exactly as my plans before but just replacing some faulty equipment and tbh some of the girls were not getting sufficient air so needed the upgrade :)

Hello all, welcome to todays updates :)

Been 2 days since i have had the chance to check on my girls and walking in today everything is looking better than ever, so much done today in the tents i wont bore you too much with the details, managed to get in to the flower tent as soon as lights came on this afternoon and changed out both Hydro Atomic and White Jack to their first flower nute mix.

White Jack (Day 5 since flip)

Screenshot_657.png

Hydro Atomic (Day 5 since flip)

Screenshot_656.png

Atomic#2 (Day 51 since flip)
I will let her speak for herself :circle-of-love:

Screenshot_664.png

Screenshot_663.png

Screenshot_662.png

Screenshot_661.png

Screenshot_660.png

Screenshot_659.png

Screenshot_658.png

Veg updates soon :Namaste:

Very nice flowers, are you using any sweeteners? I noticed some up turned edges on your late flower shots. Mg def is common in mid to late flower, sweeteners feed bene bacteria and Mg too. They are 0 0 0, but will keep you edges down, when you decide to enter POM contest, you need to be completely dialed.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks mate, i am using the dutch master gold range, not sure if the add.27 includes any sweeteners but have been looking at the AN Bud Candy for a future grow. I did not really grow this girl for POTM and probably wont end up entering her in it anyways, was just a girl i wanted to flower off before i got this perpetual underway and a tester for different things throughout ;)
Im hoping the White Jack might be my next entry, all depending on how she goes :)

I was just saying. I'm using a sweetener now when I saw the same thing on my flowers. It seemed to do the trick.

Cheers

I have some of that bud candy on its way so i will add it when it comes in, probably monday, hopefully it brings it back in the final weeks, thanks mate :)

...also forgot to mention it was a pretty hot day, could have been a contributing factor, that and no water added in 2 days so mix may have been a bit strong ;) I also have some AN Bud Ignitor coming too which i have heard only good things about, might get one feed with it on this round, was pretty pricey but should last a while at the rates i need to mix it to and only gets used in 2 weeks of flower.

Time for some veg updates :)

I am seeing a few more gnats each day flying around the soil girls so i think i will sort this out before it gets any worse, i found a product called gnatnix, is made from recycled glass and im going to give it a whirl :rofl:

White Jack Clones
Both have really taken well now, the larger of the two is probably going to be topped tonight, get this training started so i can grab some more clones in a few weeks ;)

Screenshot_645.png

Screenshot_646.png

Screenshot_647.png

Atomic's in soil
Both not looking the best but surviving lol, still have not touched them, the second one defo needs an up-pot.

Screenshot_648.png

Red Diesel Reveg
Looking good, slowly changing back.

Screenshot_649.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_650.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_651.png

Grand Daddy Purp

Screenshot_652.png

Ice Bomb

Screenshot_653.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_654.png

Have a great day :Namaste:

Looking most excellent Feral. Some nice foxtailing happening as well. How much longer do you think she will go?

I don't know too much about foxtailing, but I read that when a plant does that then she is pretty much done. Could be a crock of shit though, so don't quote me on that. LOL!

I don't know too much about foxtailing, but I read that when a plant does that then she is pretty much done. Could be a crock of shit though, so don't quote me on that. LOL!
Your right, it's the last stage of ripening.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom