Fertilizer for flowering?

hillbillyman

I'm several days into flowering stage...c an someone tell me best fertilizers to use to makes my buds the best and taste the best they can be...I have 4 beautiful green crack plants...suggestions?

It is a bit hard to say what is the best nutrient brand to use as it is largely an individual choice & at the end of day it all grows mj pretty well.

Well i would suggest checking out some online hydro store's & look for a bloom nutrient that will basically get you through flowering.

Might want a P/k boost solution as well as the plants in flowering will generally use more of these nutrients to which helps pack on floral mass.

Their are other boosters which aid in improved taste this & that sort of stuff but not totally essential...

I use Hesi bloom, supervit, P/K & boost by Hesi for flowering.

In the past i have used Biobizz organic line & you more than likely need to follow their feeding guide.

The only thing i suggest is getting the right nutrient for what you are growing in aka soil, coco or hydro as the nutrient solution doe's change slightly between the areas.

Back
Top Bottom