FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Update: so I added 2 more lights 1-6500k and 1-2700k. I feed her yesterday morning 3tsp big bloom, 1-1/2 tsp grow big, and 1/2 tsp cal/mag in 1 gallon jug. I feed her from a 16oz bottle water. About a little less then 3/4 of the gallon slowly around the edges. She gets her LST pulled down more everyday. There are 7 branches coming off the main stem. Each branch has 7 to 11 top site shooting up. Michael Blue is living life in that tent and she is amazing to watch grow. Here are some pics.

Haven't really been updating here. Just my personal one. A lot has happened in the last couple days. I was feeding every 4 days she is now taking feedings every 2 days she is drinking up so much more now. I have been repositioning her LST everyday and pulling her down more to prepare for scrog. She is responding well and loving it. I have only topped once so far. I may top once more but she is exploding already to I may see. I have done a ton of defoliation over the weekend and opened her up more to all the other shoots can catch up. I will be transplanting her from the 3 gallon plastic pot to a 10g fabric smart pot Monday night. Then this friday I will install scrog then veg for another week and flip. So far this plant has been super amazing to watch and grow and am so excited to see how she turns out. Here are a couple pics from today. There is one from yesterday in the mix as well.. I should have took shots before I worked on her today.

Haven't really been updating here. Just my personal one. A lot has happened in the last couple days. I was feeding every 4 days she is now taking feedings every 2 days she is drinking up so much more now. I have been repositioning her LST everyday and pulling her down more to prepare for scrog. She is responding well and loving it. I have only topped once so far. I may top once more but she is exploding already to I may see. I have done a ton of defoliation over the weekend and opened her up more to all the other shoots can catch up. I will be transplanting her from the 3 gallon plastic pot to a 10g fabric smart pot Monday night. Then this friday I will install scrog then veg for another week and flip. So far this plant has been super amazing to watch and grow and am so excited to see how she turns out. Here are a couple pics from today. There is one from yesterday in the mix as well.. I should have took shots before I worked on her today.

Yerr she looking gooood. I dunno if its a tiny bit overwatered. Leaves look a little puffy and tips drooping a tiny bit?

Yerr she looking gooood. I dunno if its a tiny bit overwatered. Leaves look a little puffy and tips drooping a tiny bit?
These pics are 2 mins after chopping a 1/4 of her leaves off... so she is pretty sad there. She is recovering from too much nutes. If you look at some of the tips they claw down but she has improved

Just transplanted her about a hour ago. She had really nice white roots almost root bound. She went from a 3g plastic pot to 10g fabric pot. I redid her tie downs for LST and will put scrog in on friday.

Yooo just had another look through ya first posts. You using the cfls all the way through yer?. Its a good thing you asked about the scrog as this is a good set up for cfls. All your bud will be above the screen inches from the lights and nothing under the screen. So one of the downfalls of cfl's is removed right there the only other downfall is the spectrum in flower but you have got different heat temp bulbs so youre doing the right thing fam!

Yooo just had another look through ya first posts. You using the cfls all the way through yer?. Its a good thing you asked about the scrog as this is a good set up for cfls. All your bud will be above the screen inches from the lights and nothing under the screen. So one of the downfalls of cfl's is removed right there the only other downfall is the spectrum in flower but you have got different heat temp bulbs so youre doing the right thing fam!
Appreciate ya bro.. I'm trying!! Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom