FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

I am struggling a bit with it. My holes in the scrog are way to big and it takes for ever to be able to tuck them.. plus I should have done my defoliation better before install.. still learn tho.
Dw I made the same nistake with mama. Waaaaaay to crowded but I got it under control before flip and now I just do a LITTLE bit of defol here and there every few days or so

Dw I made the same nistake with mama. Waaaaaay to crowded but I got it under control before flip and now I just do a LITTLE bit of defol here and there every few days or so
Yea that's what I'm doing now. It's really hard tho cause there are about 40 top sites!! So it's really hard to direct which way they should go.

Yea that's what I'm doing now. It's really hard tho cause there are about 40 top sites!! So it's really hard to direct which way they should go.
Well youve got the grid there to help work it out whatever hole its in have a look where the closest edge is. I really think the cable ties would be a good idea for you though

Update: thanks to @Bilbobudkin420 for suggesting the garden ties to help the scrog.. lowered the lights to 16 inches after they went out see how she likes it tomorrow. Also feed her today with a gallon of spring water with 1/2tsp of cal/mag ph to 6.6. Also did a ton of defoliation.

Added a pic of her branching as well.

Update: thanks to @Bilbobudkin420 for suggesting the garden ties to help the scrog.. lowered the lights to 16 inches after they went out see how she likes it tomorrow. Also feed her today with a gallon of spring water with 1/2tsp of cal/mag ph to 6.6. Also did a ton of defoliation.

Added a pic of her branching as well.
I love the way she grew out from the bottom like that. It looks a bit like a mandrake root off harry potter lol

Quick little update.. flower day 7 she is moving right along.. did some kore tucking today and will feed her tomorrow 3tsp big bloom 2tsp tiger bloom and 1/2tsp cal/mag. Drop the lights from 18 inches to 16 inches and she seems fine so I'm going to drop to 14 inches tomorrow and she how she reacts. Quick night shot of her.

Quick little update.. flower day 7 she is moving right along.. did some kore tucking today and will feed her tomorrow 3tsp big bloom 2tsp tiger bloom and 1/2tsp cal/mag. Drop the lights from 18 inches to 16 inches and she seems fine so I'm going to drop to 14 inches tomorrow and she how she reacts. Quick night shot of her.
Id leave it a day or 2 more. Light stress can take some time to accumulate. But you do you. If its not hot under there when you put ya hand above the plant you should be ok.. although I dont know if leds put out much heat anyway so meh. Lol

Id leave it a day or 2 more. Light stress can take some time to accumulate. But you do you. If its not hot under there when you put ya hand above the plant you should be ok.. although I dont know if leds put out much heat anyway so meh. Lol
Nah bro I'm taking your advice and waiting a couple daye.. mad respect for you man! You been cool as shit with me from the start.

Looks beautiful Philly! :thumb: I was going to tell you to put tin foil hats on your CFLs but don't need to any more :). Now that it's in flower make sure you don't get the leaves wet when you water. I'm in for the duration!
My man! Thanks for the support and all the advice so far!! Honestly thank you.. means alot to me as I am a loner in a sense. Will make sure not to spray anymore.

Back
Top Bottom