Good morning 420! Another thing I've only read about before just happened to be me yesterday evening. I was tying down Kolbi's branches and ended up splitting the main stalk. Such a perfectly clean, smooth split like breaking a pair of chopsticks apart.
I lashed her back together and then wrapped some tape around the ties. This morning shes acting like it didn't bother her, but I'll be monitoring her to see!

Silver lining is.. At least I'm hitting all these milestones in my first grow! Lol

Willow!
1016181119b_HDR.jpg

Good morning 420! Another thing I've only read about before just happened to be me yesterday evening. I was tying down Kolbi's branches and ended up splitting the main stalk. Such a perfectly clean, smooth split like breaking a pair of chopsticks apart.
I lashed her back together and then wrapped some tape around the ties. This morning shes acting like it didn't bother her, but I'll be monitoring her to see!

Silver lining is.. At least I'm hitting all these milestones in my first grow! Lol

One thing I have learned in my short time growing now is that these girls are very resilient! If you are quick with tape after a snap or break they probably won’t be phased by it much and heal it up fairly quickly! I have broken my EM a few times already taped her up and she never skipped a beat!

One thing I have learned in my short time growing now is that these girls are very resilient! If you are quick with tape after a snap or break they probably won’t be phased by it much and heal it up fairly quickly! I have broken my EM a few times already taped her up and she never skipped a beat!
Thanks for that! Honestly it made me feel better, lol. So far she's acting like she didn't even notice! :thumb:

I was super worried my first snap... like oh fuck I think I ruined it! Is it going to die? Lol but nope! They are strong and want to live! Treat them right and they will prosper for you !
My poor Willow was so badly abused, retrospect being 20/20 & all. But even when she DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT HAVE... She survived my multiple oblivious attempts at killing her. Lol, these beauties definitely want to grow.

When are you chopping willow? She must be ready or very close! Going to give you a nice taste!
I'm ready any day now to be entirely honest. Giving the remaining white pistils time to mature completely. I thought the leaves would be fading by now but they're still very green.. Lol.. My novice is showing!

Sweet! Thanks guys :)
I think I'm going to call it then, and harvest Willow on Thursday or Friday. I'm so excited/nervous. Time to hit the books again!

Lol, don't worry about being too late. It does take a while for the glands to degrade. Put it like this, I've never seen a journal where someone left it to go that long, by accident or as an experiment. I have seen pics of gray trichs though. I think that as growers we are super observant and eagerly awaiting our crop so we are like hawks in those last weeks. She looks like she'll taste amazing! :)

Lol, don't worry about being too late. It does take a while for the glands to degrade. Put it like this, I've never seen a journal where someone left it to go that long, by accident or as an experiment. I have seen pics of gray trichs though. I think that as growers we are super observant and eagerly awaiting our crop so we are like hawks in those last weeks. She looks like she'll taste amazing! :)
Thanks again prof. I'm definitely feeling like a helicopter dad right now lol. She smells so skunky, like... Legit stinks lol. But those trichomes are getting nice & milky. Looks like they're delicious sugar-coated candies :yummy:
I'm really glad I get the practice though, cause my autos will be ready come the beginning of November

Back
Top Bottom