FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Update: Flower day 8. ok so she exploded over night maybe stretched a inch and a half. Did some more tucking but I think I will leave her be with tucking and just let her do her thing. She would normal want a feeding right now but soil still has some mositure. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will feed.. quick pic after some tucking

Hey man just read through your journal, pretty cool plant man i really like they way it grew from the bottom up after topping. Defintely giving me some ideas! Looks like youve got everything under control bro. Well done.. will keep checking in:bravo:
Hey man thanks alot for stopping in! Means alot to me. The first time I topped her I messed it up bad but turned out pretty cool.

Do you have a fan blowing on her ? Not that it looks like she needs it. Just curious for my grow.
The fan is not blowing directly on her. Just enough to move the top canopy with out causing wind burns. I have 2 -4inch intakes. 1 -4 inch out take and the 10inch box fan

Update: Flower day 8. ok so she exploded over night maybe stretched a inch and a half. Did some more tucking but I think I will leave her be with tucking and just let her do her thing. She would normal want a feeding right now but soil still has some mositure. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will feed.. quick pic after some tucking
Yesss bro. Awesome that were gonna be harvesting at about the same time in the same size tent using a scrog! Be a nice little bit of healthy competition ;) lol

Hello Philly, finally getting around to checking out some grows, you girl looks amazing, your growing blue dream right? That was on my top 5 list before I went with WW, went that route because the reviews on WW seemed more tuned in to our specific medical conditions let me know how she smokes!
Reading through your journal, I see that you hard on yourself just like I am sometimes, mistakes happen to everyone starting out,
I had a plant I was growing two yrs ago, that ended up in a dumpster inside a garbage bag for a week, I dug it out, main stem was split, ( electric tape) brought her back for a cpl months she had 30 flowers on her when it was murdered during a separation,
Anyway there's lots of great help on here, one I heard that I believe is " remember that this is a WEED ,there resilient!
I also use ff soil, and just started big grow today, mine sprouted March 18th, and I had my led to high which I figured cost me a cpl weeks but it's all good, I added cfl to the sides for better penetration,
I'm also going to scrog and last.
So just wanted to to say hi and look forward to seeing your baby grow to harvest!

Hello Philly, finally getting around to checking out some grows, you girl looks amazing, your growing blue dream right? That was on my top 5 list before I went with WW, went that route because the reviews on WW seemed more tuned in to our specific medical conditions let me know how she smokes!
Reading through your journal, I see that you hard on yourself just like I am sometimes, mistakes happen to everyone starting out,
I had a plant I was growing two yrs ago, that ended up in a dumpster inside a garbage bag for a week, I dug it out, main stem was split, ( electric tape) brought her back for a cpl months she had 30 flowers on her when it was murdered during a separation,
Anyway there's lots of great help on here, one I heard that I believe is " remember that this is a WEED ,there resilient!
I also use ff soil, and just started big grow today, mine sprouted March 18th, and I had my led to high which I figured cost me a cpl weeks but it's all good, I added cfl to the sides for better penetration,
I'm also going to scrog and last.
So just wanted to to say hi and look forward to seeing your baby grow to harvest!
Hey man thanks for stopping in! Yea I commented in your grow as well.. try bvb getting big bloom as well and maybe only start the grow big 3/4tsp yo a gallon of water for the first 2 feeds of nutes then go to 1 1/2 for the next 2 feed of nutes alternating every other with water.

Hey man thanks for stopping in! Yea I commented in your grow as well.. try bvb getting big bloom as well and maybe only start the grow big 3/4tsp yo a gallon of water for the first 2 feeds of nutes then go to 1 1/2 for the next 2 feed of nutes alternating every other with water.
Hey Philly, I remember you, sorry if I don't reply very quickly, my BP mood swings so much and my focus is so bad I just can't get it done, really like what you've shared, love the details of your daily journey, Im watering every 2 days about 1/4 gallon each till they take off, started today with big grow, used 2 tsp to gallon 4 ways, so
Your canopy looks great, should scrog great!

Update: Flower day 11! so I believe the stretch is over. Friday night after lights out I added 4- 2700k 24w cfl since I'm only pulling 201 from the LED. Figure she was used to almost 300w from all the CFL's. Also I lowered the LED to 12inches since I believe she is done stretching and now working on making pistols. I have 1 Intake fan keeping the lights cool and plant comfortable. I have the other intake laying on the bottom so its

pushing the air in a circle around the bottom of the plant and working it's way up thru the plant because the exhaust. It's also keep the soil nice and cool so I can pretty much run any temp I want above her and she should still do fine. 10inch box fan is always just above canopy moving air around and promoting strong beaches. I just feed her this morning. With a gallon of water and 1/2tsp cal/mag ph'ed to 6.6. She seems to be loving life atm! Here are 2 pics from this morning!

Update: Flower day 11! so I believe the stretch is over. Friday night after lights out I added 4- 2700k 24w cfl since I'm only pulling 201 from the LED. Figure she was used to almost 300w from all the CFL's. Also I lowered the LED to 12inches since I believe she is done stretching and now working on making pistols. I have 1 Intake fan keeping the lights cool and plant comfortable. I have the other intake laying on the bottom so its

pushing the air in a circle around the bottom of the plant and working it's way up thru the plant because the exhaust. It's also keep the soil nice and cool so I can pretty much run any temp I want above her and she should still do fine. 10inch box fan is always just above canopy moving air around and promoting strong beaches. I just feed her this morning. With a gallon of water and 1/2tsp cal/mag ph'ed to 6.6. She seems to be loving life atm! Here are 2 pics from this morning!
That's a great looking plant!

Looks very nice! I've been looking at some grows this morning after I got all my updates finished. Day 11 flower might not be finished stretching. My grow stretched 18 days total. You just never know with these alien creatures. Lol. Ima be checking in on this one.

Back
Top Bottom