FF Soil & Nuts - 420 Blue Dream 2018

Haven't updated in a while due to self reason.. Michael blue is doing amazing. I have new light coming tomorrow. Super excited to get rid of the CFL's. She is moving slow but bulking up really nice I counted over 30 top sites almost at scrog level.. I did install scrog last week on Friday. She is now 4 weeks 4days into veg and i may flip friday depending on how scrog looks. I will have more pics tomorrow as it's hard to post pics with scrog and CFL's. Once the new light is here and I set everything up I will post pics. I need to stay out of my head and continue to keep posting on here.

Update: so I got the new light today. Hoping Michael blue likes it. Scrog is filling in nicely. I will feed her tomorrow with 6tsp big bloom 3tsg grow and 1/2tsp OG cal/mag. She is nutes every other feeding and she is drinking every 2 days now.. I'm thinking about flipping friday.. we will see how she responds to the new light. Here are some pics

Update: so I got the new light today. Hoping Michael blue likes it. Scrog is filling in nicely. I will feed her tomorrow with 6tsp big bloom 3tsg grow and 1/2tsp OG cal/mag. She is nutes every other feeding and she is drinking every 2 days now.. I'm thinking about flipping friday.. we will see how she responds to the new light. Here are some pics

Yerrrr boy. Glad to see you went with the scrog!. Whats the specs on the new light fam? Definitely ready for flip very soon!

Update. She is doing amazing I am feeding every 2days. Feed her today water and cal/mag next feeding will be 3tsp big bloom, 2tsp grow big, and 2tsp tiger bloom with a 1/2tsp of cal/mag. I did so much damage to this plant I'm surprised she still going and looks so good. I'm hoping I didnt cause to much stress and hermie her. Yesterday marked the first night of 12/12 so exciting.. count down begins.. on another note the staff on this site are truly awesome.. I had a little accident and they were on top of it and very nice and informative.. again this site always amazes me.

She's looking excellent.

I'm about two weeks behind you two. I might go a little longer on this grow too, just to see how the high will differ with a little more amber trichs.

Update: so we are trucking right along pretty much in pilot mode.. Michael blue is love the new light and sucking it all up!!. Feed her yesterday with 3tsp big bloom 2tsp grow big 2tsp tiger bloom and 1/2tsp ot cal/mag in a gallon container ph to 6.3. I will do one more round of tucking before I leave her be.. here are a couple pics.

She's looking excellent.

I'm about two weeks behind you two. I might go a little longer on this grow too, just to see how the high will differ with a little more amber trichs.
Yer I got a gipsy haze in my tent that is supposed to flower longer anyway. So im gonna chop the other 2 at about week 8 then just let the gypsy go until I see some nice ambers!

Yes philly! Scrogs looking nice fam. Remember whatever comes up over the net try get it to go towards the closest outside edge to allow those lowers to fill up the middle.
I am struggling a bit with it. My holes in the scrog are way to big and it takes for ever to be able to tuck them.. plus I should have done my defoliation better before install.. still learn tho.

Back
Top Bottom