Finally Doing A Journal

As the mother of an Army officer may I say "Thank You" and express my pleasure that your parts all returned with you.

And scrubby, ridiculously beautiful plants you're growing there.

20150522_081743.jpg

Drench time in veg. Those are my rare darkness saying "hey dumbass...we're hungry!!!!" so being the nice guy I am they got 1/4 transplant and de-stress at 50%. Had I gone another day theyd have gotten it at full strength. Gonna be some beautiful roots in that soil...just watch :)

Yes he is. I see you got some OPP, lucky dude you are. He promised me some seeds of his new strain. I hope to finally meet him if he goes to the MI cannabis cup.

Oh and his new beans are the Lanikea (opp x jack skellington)...where do you think he got those jack skellington beans :)

Well, the rare darknesses got LST/SC'd and another light misting of destress today. Bent em up gooood too lol. Pics of their recovery tomorrow maybe :)

Reporting for duty, reporting for duty I sir. Why did I just find this??

:popcorn:

Jarheads aren't supposed to be late to partys MMM!!! Glad to have you aboard bro :)

Late to working parties,, any work being done here,, nah? I'll stay.... till the zeros show then I'm going anywhere to skate..... nice gro bro.... I'll be a regular ;)

20150523_174943.jpg

There they are all bent over...for you pervs, 2 are females and im not sure on the third yet so be careful which ones you admire lmao!! They have 5 more weeks to veg so they should get pretty big with lots and lots of branches :)
I'm happy wit em! :)

received_1700515143509357.jpeg

Oh, and theres my greenhouse northern lights x big bud! Had to put the bottle there as a reference point. Thats what sunlight does...whodathunk?!?! Lmao :)

Hey Scrubby I hope you don't mind but...I wanted to show some people the Laniakea. I have a couple in flower...here's one...
IMG_96744.JPG
IMG_96734.JPG

These are the next run of Laniakea and OPP. Laniakea is on the right.
IMG_96902.JPG

Here's my current run...
IMG_96654.JPG

Its nice to see everyone...Things are well and I hope they are with you as well :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom