Finally Doing A Journal

Hey Scrubby I hope you don't mind but...I wanted to show some people the Laniakea. I have a couple in flower...here's one...
IMG_96744.JPG
IMG_96734.JPG

These are the next run of Laniakea and OPP. Laniakea is on the right.
IMG_96902.JPG

Here's my current run...
IMG_96654.JPG

Its nice to see everyone...Things are well and I hope they are with you as well :high-five:

Anytime!!!!! Love ya bro :)

I told my wife that and she is jealous, she has feeders everywhere lol. They come right to the kitchen window to the feeder hanging there. Gets me every time. Those little feckers like to fight too. It's like watching an old WWII dogfight lol.

I get many of them where I'm at,,, they are awesome. I get a pack that swoop in from time to time... in my videos you can hear birds the whole time.... that's not sound effects,, those are my neighbors. ;) I am very close to a wildlife/bird sanctuary.... love those hummingbirds....

So ive decided that if this strawberry cough doesn't show me something soon its gonna get cancelled for future grows...now....that bubba kush on the other hand has some real potential in HB folks! The buds are getting huge! I can see with a long veg and some serious training it could produce some real special stuff :)
We'll see soon enough I reckon :)

Hey Scrubbs...ya brotha...lookin friggen right dude! The 5th pic from bottom is my fav. very,very healthy specimen.You might say it's perfect....the buds are pretty too, but that one pic ....5th one up shows your in the money Scrubbs...what a good job so far !:thumb:

Thanks brotha! Im trying my best with what I got. But so far so good I reckon! Im gonna hold off on another update for a while. I gave them the teaspoon of epsom you said to do and 5 mils of cat drench each today along with some tea...dont ask how much lol a plop id suppose lol. I top dressed with some ewc...a good handful each anyway. Next week im gonna either do another cat drench or a super drench then another cat...we'll see. Im gonna finish strong on energy tho :)

Those are the brix numbers Gutta! Theyre kinda like a grade. 12 is great and above that is perfect
Its a measurement of the sugars and minerals in the plant and the overall health. We use a refractometer to measure the brix :)

Ok cool always wonder how that work and how do you get the brix to increase in grade just trying to get a better understanding

Ok cool always wonder how that work and how do you get the brix to increase in grade just trying to get a better understanding

To be honest dude, that's something someone else figured out...I just bought a kit and followed the directions :)
Sorry I can't be more help. Look up Doc Bud bro, he can answer all the questions you might have. Or you can read his journals. :)

Thanks brotha! Im trying my best with what I got. But so far so good I reckon! Im gonna hold off on another update for a while. I gave them the teaspoon of epsom you said to do and 5 mils of cat drench each today along with some tea...dont ask how much lol a plop id suppose lol. I top dressed with some ewc...a good handful each anyway. Next week im gonna either do another cat drench or a super drench then another cat...we'll see. Im gonna finish strong on energy tho :)

scrubby, Great morning! :) what do you mean by a super drench?

From Doc...

have I told you about the "Super Drench" technique yet?

You might want to try it. What many of us have found is that the plants look perfect, and then they get Cat Drenched and they go crazy with resin and they look even better....and then about 10 days after that things go just a tad flat. Not crash and burn, not crispy....just a few leaves that aren't quite right, fan leaves dying off, etc.

Well, the fan leaves should still come off, perhaps 10 days later, but here's what happens:

The combination of the Cat Drench and foliar sprays put the plant into a furious state of bloom and the small container of soil can't quite keep up with the plant's new metabolism. The Super Drench deals with this issue. I've used it on all the plants in my garden this round and it has worked very well so far.

5 gallons of water, 4-8 oz. Transplant and 10 mils Tea.

It's super concentrated and I only give each plant a gallon of that solution, but it doesn't burn....maybe a leaf tip or two....and if you get the claw it will be temporary but make a note to go lighter next time. Start at 6 oz, adjust up or down from there. 10 mils of Tea no matter what.

This will give them a huge boost and help get into the ripening phase with good soil energy. Plain water after the Super Drench and then go back to regular drenches, especially Growth Energy.

Back
Top Bottom