Finally Doing A Journal

Evening Scrubby! Just got home from work and getting caught up. Some real knowledge being dropped here. Have a good night bud.

Right on bro! Yeah, its cool having all these people throwing in their $.02. But ive figured out to keep my ideas to myself so things will get tested before I post em now.
Have a great day buddy :)

Well, everything's doing marvelously! Ill do another good update this weekend with pics and such. The veg tent will probably need a drink tonight so theyll get just 1/4 trans and maybe a sprinkle of roots!
20150521_165217.jpg

Just a lil something to keep you thinking! Have a great day everyone :)

Faaaaaaak!!!!!!! I came home today and being the caring gardener I am, I went in to check on my girls....FOUND NANNERS IN MY BUBBA KUSH!!!! Help? Please?

If you are certain it's not from environmental stress, I'd chuck it. Unless it's just a few nanners that you can pluck off and harvest is in sight. If you have more than 3 weeks to go I'd keep a real close eye on whether those nanners are gonna throw pollen or just fake you out. Sometimes you can pull it off. Once in a while I'll find a nanner on a dried bud but no seeds in sight. Good luck

Faaaaaaak!!!!!!! I came home today and being the caring gardener I am, I went in to check on my girls....FOUND NANNERS IN MY BUBBA KUSH!!!! Help? Please?

I'm beginning to Hate The Dude! ...not you guys..love you guys(and gals) :)

i have 100s of Zamal(+) - maybe PanZama seeds :), and Im no where near done...

20150529_170759.jpg
20150529_170752.jpg
20150529_170746.jpg
20150529_170737.jpg
20150529_170725.jpg
20150529_170707.jpg
20150529_170701.jpg

In regards to the nanners...the only thing I can attribute them to is the dose of epsom I gave the bubba when she obviously didnt need it. As you can see the strawberry cough needs it. Enjoy...sorry, im a lil pissed right now

20150529_170759.jpg
20150529_170752.jpg
20150529_170746.jpg
20150529_170737.jpg
20150529_170725.jpg
20150529_170707.jpg
20150529_170701.jpg

In regards to the nanners...the only thing I can attribute them to is the dose of epsom I gave the bubba when she obviously didnt need it. As you can see the strawberry cough needs it. Enjoy...sorry, im a lil pissed right now

I'm pretty sure you don't have real male flowers with pollen. Those plants aren't stressed, they're obviously in a very powerful state of bloom and your environment is good. I'll bet there's no pollen in those sacs and you'll be fine. Go check 'em.

They look fantastic bro, pluck those nanners and continue. Just be mindful of looking for more. Fem seed has a higher chance of doing that, via its creation. I'm with doc that they're more than likely empty. But water kills pollen so, spray your shit down with some h20 if your sweating it. :high-five:

Nanners rarely have pollen associated with them. It's more of a sign that it may of been hit. Also some stress and genetics can cause Nanners. It's those god damn sacks of love juice you got to worry about.

Nanners rarely have pollen associated with them. It's more of a sign that it may of been hit. Also some stress and genetics can cause Nanners. It's those god damn sacks of love juice you got to worry about.

What do you mean "may have been hit"? I checked in em this morning and there isnt another visible one...yet and hopefully never again! Thanks Dutty :)

What do you mean "may have been hit"? I checked in em this morning and there isnt another visible one...yet and hopefully never again! Thanks Dutty :)

By hit I mean that part may of been dusted with a minor amount of pollen.

Pollen is very resilient and like mites can travel on unsuspecting items and living organisms. The shit can fuck a crop up outdoors a mile away (it's happened to this guy) In my time growing I've had it happen indoors. Must of been on me cause my room is sealed. I didn't see the pics if you posted but since it was only three you saw my guess is one of two things.

1. You may of had a little on your shoes,clothes etc and brushed that part of plant.
2. Your plant is very close to harvest and that genetic may love to push Nanners when she's close (it happens my lemon skunk I used to grow did it)

Like doc said your more than likely fine. I'm sure your clean and take great care of your area. But nothing beats a shower and board shorts no other clothes in grow room.

Back
Top Bottom